• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament Mafia! Game Over, Town Wins!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Well okay.

I don't believe you. :c
I really don't give two ****s what you believe. I'm not gonna be about to be lynched at any point in this game and have to go, "lol princess." It's like miller. You claim it in your first post so you don't have to do so when it won't matter.

Yo Broto, gonna have to chill. It's a pretty ****ty role, I know, but there's no point in being pissy about it. Play with the hand you're dealt.

@Sprite: I don't care about what you believe. I care about what you do.

Yo Broto, gonna have to chill. It's a pretty ****ty role, I know, but there's no point in being pissy about it. Play with the hand you're dealt.

@Sprite: I don't care about what you believe. I care about what you do.
I don't play games with jesters and this is the opposite extreme. They both make you play the game like it's NOT ****ING MAFIA. I wouldn't have signed up for this game if I knew that I'd be dealt a hand with ****ing jokers in it.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vult, do you seriously not believe Ryker? I can't tell from the way you worded that post.

Also why not RVS vote? >.>

vote Vult

As of now I'm inclined to believe Ryker, for reasons I won't say right now. Don't want to give people something to piggyback off of.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
not posting on my hydra.

still need more content, people voting Vult are silly.

Beat!

Smash Master
You "need more content"?

Should I read that as "I will sit back and enjoy the beginning of the game without doing anything"?

#HBC | ѕoup

AM you're pro at making RVS dissapear 10respects man

@BeatStick

i'll summarize the following for you -

AM claims Cosmo - Town Princess
Vult asks for more information on it
i vote vult
vult doesn't understand
AM tells more info on it
vult still doesn't believe it
i unvote vult
sword votes vult
beat votes vult

thus, people voting vult are silly, as i have stated, you're voting the guy for not beleiving a ryker gambit, true or not true, scum usually just agree with ryker and eat ****.

Beat!

Smash Master
Firstly, Vult hasn't explained why he doesn't believe the claim.

Secondly, if he doesn't believe it, there's very little reason for him to believe that Ryker is town. Hence he should've voted him. Which he didn't.

And what makes you so sure it's a "gambit"?

#HBC | ѕoup

because it's like saying "i'm a cop."

and some guy goes "what kind of cop?"

i thought he believed it by then, which he obviously would believe it if scum, but nope, he said he didn't and that is town town town.

@Beatstick

there isn't much to explain, AM randomly claimed and he already stated he didn't believe it.
"i didn't vote you, i'm obviously scum." he's unsure, he didn't just blindly believe it.
because it's ryker, he hates RVS and doesn't afraid of anything.

#HBC | ѕoup

also anyone who is voting Vult is eating buckets of **** and is scum

Beat!

Smash Master
Why are you trying to answer for Vult?

And why are you so eager defending him?

See, this I don't follow:
i thought he believed it by then, which he obviously would believe it if scum, but nope, he said he didn't and that is town town town.
You'll have to elaborate on how exactly that's a town read.

#HBC | ѕoup

K guys i claim Forward - Town Tracker

oh look a role that will get protection and is too risky to lynch hmm..

AM claimed town princess which 'skips a day phase if he is nked'

oh look a role that will get protection and is too risky to lynch hmm..

it sets himself up to a winnable situation, you can't risk him being nk'ed so he will have protection and people won't dare to lynch him.

I get what you're trying to say Soup. It makes sense, actually. I don't agree with it, though. You're not accounting for nearly enough variables and you're trying to compare an uncommon role (princess) to a common role (cop). All scum would immediately believe a cop role, like you suggest, because games are likely to have one. Not many games have a princess role and scum would actually want to pass it off as unbelievable so they could lynch it later and get an extra nkill.

#HBC | ѕoup

yes but you are also a valuable role to scum, if they keep you alive they can use you in mylo later or other situations bro.

But they have to lynch you to do that, which would involve making the town disbelieve in you as well as coming off as them not believing you are what you claim. It's not a bad effort but scum are not going to say and act the same on this situation.

Remember when I said I don't care about what people believe but what they do? That's indicative to my role.

#HBC | ѕoup

alright then, let's.

and to beatstick, i believe AM is town, and i could care less what they claim, it's ryker after all.

fair enough to your ninja.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
AM you're pro at making RVS dissapear 10respects man

@BeatStick

i'll summarize the following for you -

AM claims Cosmo - Town Princess
Vult asks for more information on it
i vote vult
vult doesn't understand
AM tells more info on it
vult still doesn't believe it
i unvote vult
sword votes vult
beat votes vult

thus, people voting vult are silly, as i have stated, you're voting the guy for not beleiving a ryker gambit, true or not true, scum usually just agree with ryker and eat ****.
Are you accusing me and Beat of scumminess because we believe Ryker's claim, going off the reasoning that scum would want to be agreeable with Ryker? If so, then that's pretty bad reasoning. I don't feel you have taken into account why a townie might believe him. You're just saying, "Oh, I can see why scum would believe him, so thus people who believe him are scummy."

As stated earlier, I have my reasons to believe Ryker, but I don't want to reveal them because I don't want to give people something to piggy back off of. I want to see other's logic first. and where they lay their cards.

Btw, I'm voting Vult because I feel like he has already made stances but didn't lay the vote down to back it up. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Top Bottom