• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament Mafia! Game Over, Town Wins!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
On the third day of the tournament, Adumbroedues was playing some smash64 melee friendlies when all of a sudden a player from the brawl section came over and began requesting his autograph. Although Adumbrodeus frantically waved away his admirer, the damage had already been done.

"...Why does that brawl player want your autograph, Adumb?" said one.

"Uh.............. must have had me confused with someone else" Adumb faintly replied.

The others looked at each other and instantly knew that a non-believer was in their midst. They immediately jumped him and began tearing off his disguise to reveal the true player behind the charade!

adumbrodeus [ADHD, Mafia Vanilla Cop] had been ransacked by a group of Melee players (lynched)!

Night is in effect until June 2nd @ 8PM EST [11:59PM GMT]

There will be no more posting in this thread until then.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Sworddancer (DaShizWiz, Town Recruited Crew Member) Has Died in the Night!

Day 4 Begins!

Start of D4 Votecount- Votecount 17 [4/7]

Gordito [0]
Gova [0]
Vult Redux [0]
Roxy [0]
Aggressive Mediation [0]
Joey [0]
Red Ryu [0]

Not Voting [7] : Gord, Gova, Vult, Roxy, AM, Joey, RR

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Amash, Town Crew Backup. Once I claimed it and got FF lynched, my plan was to recruit an obvtown player that I'd be able to work well with. So, the best recruit option was, indeed, Sword, which you can see right here:

Something's fishy. Why DID Vult vote for FF... Only after the piling of votes? Responding to posts about FF yesterDay, he seemed to be kinda general. Defending a possible scum read on FF, but not necessarily being definite about a scum read. Funny huh? Right when FF's put at L-2, he votes FF, calling it "/contributing". I BET HE BLAMES IT ON HIS V/LA. Even so, wasn't the 25th in the middle of his V/LA? Noting ALL of that, plus his laughable D1 play, Vult is our next scum pick folks. D1 is pre' good after all huh :awesome:?
After the whole Ryker/Adumb cheating incident, and after adumb's scum flip, the plan was to recruit Vult, just to make sure I can cover the indies. Sword would announce who I recruited, show the crumb, and then bang we'd have the indy COUPLED with obvscum Purple.

One problem.

When Tery mismason'd FF, I got a PM saying that he had died in the Night. When I recruited Sword, I got a PM saying that it was a successful recruit. When I sent in the recruit for Vult, I didn't get a PM. Once I saw the Day start, I was like O_O why didn't I get a PM? So I checked the recruit ability PM that I got after Tery died, and rather than saying once per Night, like I assumed, and like Tery told me, it said once per game... So yea I wasted that f***ing ability.

Vote: Purple

Yeeeeeeeeeee.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Bah, go town

A black man, a Chinese man, and a Jewish man walked into a bar, and the barkeeper said to them that they were a great example of culturally diversity.

Mass claim go. Vult first, then Gova, then Joey.

We're still Cosmo, town Beloved Princess. Red Ruy is still someone, Private Investigator. Roxy is still scum.

The only indies I can see in this game are nonkilling roles. Survivor, Jester, Lyncher, Piper.

The only ones I'm willing to care about are Lyncher and Piper. Both of those are dealt with best by ending the game before they can accomplish their win con. Fairly sure Roxy is our lynch today, but tell me if I'm missing something.

In other news, Vult, Ryker wants to hydra with you sometime.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 17 [4/7]

Gordito [0]
Gova [0]
Vult Redux [0]
Roxy [1] - RR
Aggressive Mediation [0]
Joey [0]
Red Ryu [0]

Not Voting [6] : Gord, Gova, Vult, Roxy, AM, Joey,

#HBC | Gorf

Yea we need dat Gova claim before we lynch em.

I mean it's probz goes without sayin that he's lying, but we'll give em a chance know what I mean?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Hi I'm here.

OP should be updated. I just assumed I was dead when I saw that it was night by the time I came back.

Should I vote Purple or what?

#HBC | Gorf

An alpha strike... Maybe next time you guys should not f***ing alpha strike Purple when it's totally obvious he's scum. I mad. So damn mad... Some thought would probz lead to, well, maybe letting me or AM use up the Day to actually prepare for whether this gorfdamn game is over upon a Purple lynch. Come on town, work with me -____-... Unfortunately, with the friggin site going down, I had no time to prepare a lynch for toMorrow. Maybe I'll be able to think of something toNight, and hopefully, if this 'ere indy is unable to kill, the game will go by much more smoothly.

@AM Why'd you call for a massclaim at this point in the game? Yes answer the question for meh baby.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Votecount 18 - End of D4 Votecount [4/7]

Gordito [0]
Gova [1] Roxy
Vult Redux [0]
Roxy [4] - RR, Gova, Vult, Joey
Aggressive Mediation [0]
Joey [0]
Red Ryu [0]

Not Voting [6] : Gord, AM

Roxy is lynched. Its now Twilight till a bit later

Purple

Hi guys!
An alpha strike... Maybe next time you guys should not f***ing alpha strike Purple when it's totally obvious he's scum. I mad. So damn mad... Some thought would probz lead to, well, maybe letting me or AM use up the Day to actually prepare for whether this gorfdamn game is over upon a Purple lynch. Come on town, work with me -____-... Unfortunately, with the friggin site going down, I had no time to prepare a lynch for toMorrow. Maybe I'll be able to think of something toNight, and hopefully, if this 'ere indy is unable to kill, the game will go by much more smoothly.

@AM Why'd you call for a massclaim at this point in the game? Yes answer the question for meh baby.
Game will end if you mason am

:phone:

#HBC | Gorf

Am I gwan believe a scumbag :troll:?

And 'sides...

Gordito said:
When Tery mismason'd FF, I got a PM saying that he had died in the Night. When I recruited Sword, I got a PM saying that it was a successful recruit. When I sent in the recruit for Vult, I didn't get a PM. Once I saw the Day start, I was like O_O why didn't I get a PM? So I checked the recruit ability PM that I got after Tery died, and rather than saying once per Night, like I assumed, and like Tery told me, it said once per game... So yea I wasted that f***ing ability.
Who dat town gonna believe, confirm'd town gorf or confirm'd scum Roxehh?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Day 5 Starts

Votecount 19 - Start of D5 Votecount [4/7]

Gordito [0]
Gova [0]
Vult Redux [0]
Aggressive Mediation [0]
Joey [0]
Red Ryu [0]

Not Voting [6] Gova, Gord, AM, Joey, RR, Vult

Top Bottom