• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament Mafia! Game Over, Town Wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Only reason I don't want to vote him atm to L-1 is due to avoiding a quick lynch.

However I am looking around and put my vote on a different scum pick.

Let me say this as simply as possible, I don't think vult's claim is bull****, I'm more inclined to believe AM's claim is bull**** though the more it grows on me.

I feel we're in the same situation we were in d1, however everyone's ganging up on Vult in contrast to NOT ganging up on AM d1 for doing the exact same thing (almost, just vult is v/la while AM was not.).

I'd rather kill AM, see he's bull****ting, then take the roundabout way by killing Vult, having Vult kill AM, then seeing AM is bull****ting.

vote: Aggressive Meditation
what the **** am i reading

compare vult's play to our play and you'll see a massive ****ing difference. unlike vult, we've been incredibly active and have been pushing all our reads throughout the game and reading into more than just one person. vult has been settled on lynching us the entire gogdamn game other than a brief minute to vote and throw ff under the bus when he had to so he wouldn't get lynched.

i don't see why he claimed what he claimed when he claimed it. if he was vengeful, he would've claimed either at the start of the game or never. He has no business claiming now, especially when he's V/LA. This claim, now, is a power-play to survive, nothing more. I'd rather take that risk.

Also, you say we're bull****ting. Where was this D1?

Yeh, that tears it.

Roxxy is just playing this too badly not to be town. I see no reason for a townie to attack us just because they don't want to waste Vult. That mentality can be applied everyday to that walking ****pot of WIFOM as long as he's alive and if he's scum, that's leaving him alive far longer than it needs to be. Roxxy's defenses of Vult look nothing more than just that: blatant chainsaw that's taking advantage of a sudden change of situation. He had no reads on us to insinuate we were lying about our role D1 and said nothing about it D2.

After Roxxy goes tomorrow, Adumb or Joey should be on the block, then other one that survives between the two of them, then Swordy. Gorf and Red Ruy are pretty much clear at this point and can live to LyLo.

There's no need to delay the Vult wagon anymore. If there were a vig, I'd gladly switch to voting Roxxy right now and just let the vig off Vult in the night but given the no-kill last night and FF's flip, I see no reason to believe one exists unless it's been Bean****/Gova/Zen the entire time. As a result, I'm operating off the notion that town has nothing to deal with these types of players and therefore, we have to deal with Vult today. He's not returning anytime soon so we may as well finish him off.

Because I want to ***** at you and that was the best quote.

Red Ruy may vote him. I don't care if scum quickhammer, it's just gonna make it obvious who it is later in the game. Roxxy may as well do it and just save us the trouble of arguing with him tomorrow.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 14 - [5/9] - Deadline is the 7th

Gordito [0]
Adumbrodeus [0]
Gova [0]
Vult Redux [4] - Gordito, AM, Joey, Red Ryu
Sworddancer [0]
Roxy [0]
Aggressive Mediation [1] - Roxy
Joey [0]
Red Ryu [0]

Not Voting [4] Adum, Gova, Vult, Sword

Strikes:

AM [1]

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Seven days?

You think I need seven days?

I just don't wanna end the Day THIS early.

Plus, I want people that haven't talked toDay to talk.

Pfft. Seven Days.

Joey, don't ****ing start this with me, I'll win and you know I'll win.

Seven days?

You think I need seven days?

I just don't wanna end the Day THIS early.

Plus, I want people that haven't talked toDay to talk.

Pfft. Seven Days.
Only people that haven't said anything of importance are Adumb and Gova and I think Swordy. The rest have all put their two cents in.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Is there stuff I should know? I have the gist of flips and claims but I haven't read the thread yet.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
AM said:
Only people that haven't said anything of importance are Adumb and Gova and I think Swordy. The rest have all put their two cents in.
Those are the exact three people I was talking about.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Well, I'm still rereading, but I'm pretty set on Vult toDay. I think his cliam is way too convinant, and the logic on how he wants to use the claim is off.

Besides, at the very least, if he is telling the truth then AM could be scum. I'm willing to trade one townie for one scum.

i don't see why he claimed what he claimed when he claimed it. if he was vengeful, he would've claimed either at the start of the game or never. He has no business claiming now, especially when he's V/LA. This claim, now, is a power-play to survive, nothing more. I'd rather take that risk.
Yeah, basically this.

Roxy said:
No.

If I'm right from my point of view, lynching Vult would get what I want in the long run, but have us lose a townie. Yes, I understand this is a good trade, but why do this if I don't believe he's even scum in the first place? Why not just beeline for what I want?
Just from playing out all the possible outcomes between lynching AM or Vult toDay, I think that lynching Vult is clearly the safer or the two options. You don't even need to have a read concerning it.

Also, if it gets us what we want in the long run, then what's the problem?

I would vote him, but I don't want to put him at L_1 when we are still waiting for Gova and Adumb.

Vult toDay.

**** us if both of them are town but I'm willing to take the risk.

Purple

Hi guys!
Well Gova is clearly asking for info for what's going on. So i mean, lol.

Adumb is the only person who legitimately hasn't posted anything toDay.

@Gova - tl;dr vrsion from my point of view.

D1 - Soup ****ed up
D2 - Gord lead a copping on of FrozenFlame
D3 - Vult goes V/la leaving us with a claim that makes a lot of people wary, hence his sudden kill.

But sword, didn't Vult claim that with no pressure on him?

Purple

Hi guys!
It gets us where I (we I'm assuming now) in the long run, but it's a loss of a man FMPOV that we don't have to particularly take now. I mean, town thinks he's scum though so w/e.

Well Gova is clearly asking for info for what's going on. So i mean, lol.

Adumb is the only person who legitimately hasn't posted anything toDay.

@Gova - tl;dr vrsion from my point of view.

D1 - Soup ****ed up
D2 - Gord lead a copping on of FrozenFlame
D3 - Vult goes V/la leaving us with a claim that makes a lot of people wary, hence his sudden kill.

But sword, didn't Vult claim that with no pressure on him?
Don't you ****ing dare sum up the entire Vult wagon like that.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Adumbrodeus and Ryker have broken fundamental rule #4
4.) Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.
Based upon my judgement upon reading the logs, Adumbrodeus gets 4 MOD votes, one of which will be removed at the end of each Day Phase. Ryker gets 1 MOD vote, which will be removed at the end of this Day. This punishment will be in effect as of my next votecount, which I will post in about 5 minutes from the time of this post.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Votecount 15 - [5/9] - Deadline is the 7th

Gordito [0]
Adumbrodeus [4] MOD, MOD, MOD, MOD
Gova [0]
Vult Redux [3] - AM, Joey, Red Ryu
Sworddancer [0]
Roxy [0]
Aggressive Mediation [2] - Roxy, MOD
Joey [0]
Red Ryu [0]

Not Voting [5] Adum, Gova, Vult, Sword, Gord

Strikes:

AM [1]

@AM: Any discussion about it can be done privately. If you want to discuss it then you can PM me or contact me on AIM

X1-12

Smash Champion
Final D2 Votecount - Votecount 16 - [5/9]

Gordito [0]
Adumbrodeus [5] MOD, MOD, MOD, MOD, AM
Gova [0]
Vult Redux [2] - Joey, Red Ryu
Sworddancer [0]
Roxy [0]
Aggressive Mediation [2] - Roxy, MOD
Joey [0]
Red Ryu [0]