• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament Mafia! Game Over, Town Wins!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
That must mean Adumb is scum lol otherwise I don't think Roxy would have given up if he's telling the truth.

Purple

Hi guys!
The fact that my partner just got hammered over something he shoudlnt' have been doing apparently.

I don't mind inactivity, but getting absoltuely scraped.

uuuuuuugh.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
This is kinda funny in retrospect considering the scum team is three inactive players lol.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Welp. No point in wasting time on Vult tomorrow then.

I'd totally be posting from AM right now but Firefox isn't even loading wtf haaaxxxx

Kinda disappointed that Roxxy didn't even make us chase him. Oh well. I blame Kuz and X1 for giving scum four mod votes. We wouldn't have taken that shot at all and set with Vult without them. We had slight suspicions he might be what he claimed so rather than waste the phase and potentially our lives, we took the golden opportunity when presented. Roxxy didn't do anything wrong and 9/10, if someone sees one of their scumpicks at L-1 on modvotes that would take forever to lynch otherwise, they'd jump on it.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Welp...

Bitter sweet?

Sucks that it had to happen like this, but at least I was like really right?

I don't even know what to think of this tbh...

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Hey Kuz, X1, you kinda blew it. Next time, don't throw four modvotes on the scum team. I get it, scum deserved the punishment they get but you handed us the game when you gave Adumb that many modvotes with at least two people who suspected him and apparently another person who wanted to quicklynch him too. Ryker suggested PMing both parties involved and telling them to knock it off or they'll get modkilled. Sending vague warnings via thread doesn't do anything because they won't know if they're the guilty party or not.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
There's no last NK. Given the no kill last night and the mason recruiter fail the night before being the second death, either you guys have no nk or there's no sk/vig. I lean way towards the latter. If it's Indy, it's either cult (doubt it), lyncher, or survivor and I sincerely don't care if the latter two are still there.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
*shrug*

there will no doubt be criticism with the way we handle the situation but I stand by it fully.

Next time, don't break the rules. We already had a modkill earlier this same game and we told you all specifically to read and re-read the rules. The players have no-one to blame but themselves.

Any other talk about this will be done through PM.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Well, that part goes without saying. I'd PM you on AM--I'm curious what the response was from X1--BUT ****ING FIREFOX WON'T LOAD ARRRGH

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Good teamwork guys! We really pulled together on this one! And nobody important got hurt!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Even though RR's attitude comes off really negative, I kinda have to agree with him. If town wins this game after toMarrow, it will be a really dissapointing and unfurfilling win.

QUICK EDIT OMG

#HBC | Dancer

Roxy.

I had you behind both Adumb and Beat if that makes you feel better.

My lynch list (before the scum team was outted):

Vult > Beat/Adumb > Roxy > Joey

#HBC | Dancer

It's kinda like a game of chess where right after your opponent goes one or two pieces down they quit. Sure, it's a win, but with out the feeling of winning.

#HBC | Dancer

Hey I didn't say what two pieces. :awesome:

I won't hold it against you for giving up, cause I've had the feeling before, but you still gotta understand that from our PoV is extremly disapointing to be so into something just to kinda have it, well, crumble.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I had no idea what was said and when. Badly done. Should have warned both parties of imminent modkill and not informed them of who the other was and not to mention in thread. I still want the log sent to me. More in-depth analysis of why we pulled the trigger when I can.

:phone:

Purple

Hi guys!
I had no idea what was said and when. Badly done. Should have warned both parties of imminent modkill and not informed them of who the other was and not to mention in thread. I still want the log sent to me. More in-depth analysis of why we pulled the trigger when I can.

I agree. I mean, we all were warned to an extent, but I think I should have been told it was adumb who did it, so I could have reacted right

Top Bottom