• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament Mafia! Game Over, Town Wins!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Okay. Was waiting for AM to post.

Vult, targeting the claimed town princess is a big no-no. Losing FOUR townies due to one phase is a WORST-CASE scenario and honestly it looks like you're purposefully trying to play against your win-condition if you're a townie. I think you're lying.

Vote: Vult Redux

:172:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If he's town, he obviously doesn't think I'm town. I obviously don't think he's town. Why is shooting your scum pick when no one else will playing against your win con?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Not exactly.

I believe your claim at this point, but if the town and I did not, then we could lynch you today, and if you did flip town, we could bring down 9 to 6 worst case instead of 5.

I feel like Vengeful shooting the claimed princess is an awful idea in general though. Waste of a vig, plus a huge risk.

Are you ********? THat's exactly how a vig should work: kill the people that the town won't put through the lynch process but you think are scum.

It just so happens X1/Kuz gave the one idiot in the game who believes were scum the ability to drag us down with him. I'm just amazed he didn't soft-claim it or even try to get himself lynched earlier just so he could kill us because it was obvious he wasn't getting us lynch. Then again, that's not Vult's M.O.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Actually I think I might be. May go to the doctor soon to figure out :D

I don't agree at all. Maybe that's because the town as a whole based on what I have read believes your claim besides two or three people. Going against what the town wants when it comes to killing townies is something a vengeful should do? Hmm..

Maybe I also don't like the idea of being in lylo or losing so suddenly. Who knows.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vult, if you really are a vengeful townie, then why would you aim for the possible princess? Can't you aim for another scum read of yours?

Your most recent post is very worrisome because it places town in a very compromising position. We now have to live with the fear of lynching you because if you are really a vengeful townie then we might also lose our princess, all due to the fact that we lynched you.

Also

Vult said:
- FF's ridiculous defense of his claim D1, calling it "stupid and rash, but Town" even though he knows AM isn't dumb enough.
This could totally go both ways. IMO, it's scum simply trying to get points with an easy town read.

Might vote Vult. Want to reread and hear his response first.

Actually I think I might be. May go to the doctor soon to figure out :D

I don't agree at all. Maybe that's because the town as a whole based on what I have read believes your claim besides two or three people. Going against what the town wants when it comes to killing townies is something a vengeful should do? Hmm..

Maybe I also don't like the idea of being in lylo or losing so suddenly. Who knows.

Simultaneously, we don't like the idea of being in lylo but that's not going to stop us from killing an idiot pulling one of the most high-risk, high-reward situations in the game. Pleading with him won't do any good; I doubt he'll change. It's why we think he's scum--he's smarter than that.

your most recent post is very worrisome because it places town in a very compromising position. We now have to live with the fear of lynching you because if you are really a vengeful townie then we might also lose our princess, all due to the fact that we lynched you.
exactly why we're voting him.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well I'm extremely annoyed with Vult atm.

As town this is a bad idea, as scum it's a gambit.

He's at L-2 so I won't vote right now. Adumb looks better as town based on a FF flip a bit but that very well could have been busing, still not liking Adumb's lack of content and think he needs to be put into the scum pile.

Purple

Hi guys!
I'm annoyed at vults choice, but considering the fact he's already chosen am, he should be out of our lynch pile.

Why the **** is he in the lynch pile?

Hmmm.. This has gotten me thinking actually

Will post when I get home

:phone:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
BREAKING NEWS!

Gova replaces Zen who was going to replace ßean**** but ****ied out!

NOTE: This has nothing to do with the punishment X1 mentioned at the start of the Day.

Votecount following shortly.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 13 - [5/9] - Deadline is the 7th

Gordito [0]
Adumbrodeus [0]
Gova [0]
Vult Redux [3] - Gordito, AM, Joey
Sworddancer [0]
Roxy [0]
Aggressive Mediation [0]
Joey [0]
Red Ryu [0]

Not Voting [6] Adum, Gova, Vult, Sword, Roxy, Red Ryu

Strikes:

AM [1]

Purple

Hi guys!
Let me say this as simply as possible, I don't think vult's claim is bull****, I'm more inclined to believe AM's claim is bull**** though the more it grows on me.

I feel we're in the same situation we were in d1, however everyone's ganging up on Vult in contrast to NOT ganging up on AM d1 for doing the exact same thing (almost, just vult is v/la while AM was not.).

I'd rather kill AM, see he's bull****ting, then take the roundabout way by killing Vult, having Vult kill AM, then seeing AM is bull****ting.

vote: Aggressive Meditation

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Roxy shut up.

Think of it in both angles. If Vult is scum, then badda bing badda boom we've lynched scum (and if you think AM and Vult can be aligned I'll crack my laptop screen). If Vult is town, and is being legit about his claim, then he shoots AM and badda bing badda boom he's dead like you want. Obviously I'm inclined to believe the former, but no matter what avenue you believe, lynching Vult is the best road to take. So do something useful with your vote and UNVOTE AM.

Purple

Hi guys!
No.

If I'm right from my point of view, lynching Vult would get what I want in the long run, but have us lose a townie. Yes, I understand this is a good trade, but why do this if I don't believe he's even scum in the first place? Why not just beeline for what I want?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
But based on your play so far, you're not going to convince us of jack ****, which makes my point valid.

Purple

Hi guys!
You not playing well, that means we can stomp all over you!

Not exactly.

I believe your claim at this point, but if the town and I did not, then we could lynch you today, and if you did flip town, we could bring down 9 to 6 worst case instead of 5.

I feel like Vengeful shooting the claimed princess is an awful idea in general though. Waste of a vig, plus a huge risk.
and then you disagree with me. hueahuehuehauehau

Purple

Hi guys!
You're essentially saying the same thing. as me. assuming these claims are right, ESPECIALLY AM's, this is a huge risk.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What.

Either you're twisting what I'm saying or we're not getting our points across.

I'm saying that AM being lynched before Vult is NOT HAPPENING. Is that what you're saying?

Purple

Hi guys!
This right here. Assuming Vult is actually vengeful townie, which i feel he is. He's ALREADY essentially doing this. You say it's a waste of a vig, and a huge risk. You take can one of those off by just killing AM. If vult is VengeT, they both WILL die, and we will waste the extra kill, when we could just kill AM by himself and still have vult for later

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Roxy I'm saying it at a worse case scenario point of view.

I already said I don't believe his claim earlier. you're skimming.

Purple

Hi guys!
Probably skimming yeah.

So you don't believe AM, think that it's a waste of a VengeT, why don't you just kill AM then?

I mean. Whaaaaaaaaat.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
No. I don't believe VULT's claim.

Now you're missing the first part of my previous post.

Still skimming.

Top Bottom