• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
How about Crushgo? Or Crushkaze? Or Crushkage? Or Dr. Crush? Or Crushbox (that's actually not bad)? Or CrushD? Or Crushtea? Or PC Crush? Or Crush2King? Or Crush Amanita? Or Crush-zero? Or Home Made Crush?

Just a few more suggestions.

crush

Smash Master
I think I like crush2jointz

Home made crush and crushtea would taste really good, but I wouldn't like crush zero because artificial sweeteners don't taste that good imo.

Dr. Crush would be pretty good since I like dr pepper as well.
:phone:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
CrushMan? CrushBad? OverCrushForce? Silent Crush? ChillinCrush? CrushM? $Crush? AluCrush? DJ Crush? NintenCrush? Crushrain?

Palpi

Smash Hero
By the way guys, if you go to Apex 2012, you will witness the greatest doubles matches of all time, by no other than "Team ****s"

just take my word for it, it will be the best thing a tournament has seen in years. (Team ****'s is my 2 friends)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Sephiroth-Crush? KDCrush? The Crush? VectorCrush?

Crushnater is really good, though.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
crushdude829
crush the phoenix
ShroudedCrush
CrushedOne
Renecrush
Ronecrusher

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Yo PeyhPeyh, why do I never get texts from you any more? You never try to prank me any more with your twin, send random quotes, say hey what's up, nothing!

...oh wait that was always me to you. Never mind, continue as always.

Lol I haven't really been on the boards in a while, missed you guys.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
It is pretty ridiculously awesome. First time I tried making it :), might have to make it more often.

Also

[yt]KGcB6VMmOus[/yt]

Yup, Wak makes awesome vids xD

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Loooooooool! What the heck did I just watch? And how does one Falcon win in a mirror match?

EthereaL

Smash Journeyman
It's not embarassing at all ^^

It would be weird if you didn't die alot playing Fox with ATs when you start out.
I suppose. I feel as if I've lost so much.

Ah, well. I'll get it back.

On a side note, I've been watching the more-recent tournament videos over the past week. Five years of meta-game scares me.

Top Bottom