• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Jonas

Smash Champion
It's odd that the video claims to present a "third way" that is different from playing casually and playing competitively when clearly it just promotes playing casually.

But yeah it's just a vid he made for fun so yeah...

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
not to be weird, but where would I go to find Melee players in my area? I only knew Dan Jung , the Korean DJ, but he left the scene so long ago. I am hosting a huge tourney this June and nobody from the Melee community knows about it. I also wanna play against people who may be within driving distance, so I figured I'd ask you guys here since this thread seems pretty active. I'm new to the whole melee tourney hosting scene too, so I may need some pointers.

I hope this is the right thread, please don't be mad if it isn't. Thanks =)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Posting on SWF while having sex...the girl must not be that good.

NOT IMPRESSED, VARIST. NOT IMPRESSED. :glare:

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
THAT WAS YOU!

I have a question for you, do you mind if people just hang up on you after you ask your question. I once listened to a guy for an hour trying to say I don't own the house he's calling then he said bye and went to hang up but I heard him say ****ing ***** before that so now I just don't bother and hang up. Unless it's window washers, my parents for some reason like getting rates on window cleaners when they call.

Bing

Smash Master
Okay so if you literally just hang up. No I dont care.
Its a bit annoying when I spend a lot of time going through everything with someone then they go "nahhh". Like.. I could have been calling other potential sales! But at the same time it still takes up time in my day so its like.. good and bad.
Its horrible though, Im one of the top sellers, averaging 5 sales a day this month.. when the only expect 2 sales :p... we make 600 calls a day per person. Yeah... holy ****.

Whats really annoying is when people use you as their vent for all of their life problems, because we cant hangup on people unless their being incredibly rude... then we can give them a warning... THEN we can disconnect the call.

****ing stupid. Hate this job -_-

The Star King

Smash Hero
Whats really annoying is when people use you as their vent for all of their life problems, because we cant hangup on people unless their being incredibly rude... then we can give them a warning... THEN we can disconnect the call.

****ing stupid. Hate this job -_-
LOL. Definitely using telemarketers as unwilling therapists now :troll:

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I'm so mad at humanity all I can listen to is deathcore atm
Deathcore is so good.

Gotta love that Analcunt. best band evur.
Lol, that band is really bad iirc but they get their name spread around for epitomizing metal (even though they don't).

I'm loving this band called Fleshgod Apocalypse. Here's a beautiful piano song they wrote http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzg6UqWgmGc
And what they usually sound like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzg6UqWgmGc

I am so glad I am not a telemarketer.

As for what I'm listening to at this moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEmaj9C6ko
Okay so I listened to it, and I gotta ask, why do you like it? I'm not gonna say something like 'It's just drums and keyboard, bro', but what about it do you enjoy, specifically.

Varist

Smash Lord
i didn't ****ing post that, how do I delete it? i don't turn off NoScript or anything how the **** can I be hacked

mods please delete i have a significant online reputation to uphold. delete this too please.

Top Bottom