• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

The Star King

Smash Hero
You're weird choknater

I don't see how winning for the sake of winning is fun. Otherwise, I would just play computers or my 5 year old cousin or something.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I find out thinking your opponents to be fun. If they can't handle camping its fun to exploit that. Not really any different than exploiting people who can't DI well

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I think I have the most fun when I'm trying to get around my opponent, and I begin to succeed. Even if I lose, I've accomplished something.

That being said, I found out today that camping is really annoying to play against (after a while), and that I have no idea how to. But I'd gladly play 100 matches against hardcore camping to figure out how to beat it. (I can say that now, anyways. Try Peach/Puff on Pokemon Stadium that goes on for 10:26. That's ten minutes and twenty-six seconds.)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it's funny because in a standard tournament bracket there are two people who place 5th unless there are tiebreaker matches.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Probably refers to both mew2kings

you know, the guy who named himself mew2king

and the guy who is the king of mewtwos

TheCLaW

Smash Rookie
Are there any smashers in North Jersey ?

Lol im not asking for pros here Im just asking for hopefully some local people to play with and get better...Im not very good Ill be honest but I know from experience that the only way to get better at something is to get wrecked a lot so...is there anybody out there close to Jersey City lol?

Spyro

Smash Ace
I think no1 will know when the world is gunna end. remember 2008 or whenever it was when people thought the world was gunna end?

*EDIT* This is not intended to be taken seriously.

Top Bottom