• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Melee, Hacks, and You -- New Hackers Start Here, in the OP!

Milun

Smash Ace
I dunno what version of Python I have, I don't know how to execute Python programs and I don't really want to bother with Python anymore after what happened last time.

In other news, at least I can do this now:

The only problem is separating the models from each other now. Anyone know of a function that can do that in Blender? I know 3DS Max does it.

Toomai

Smash Ace
The only problem is separating the models from each other now. Anyone know of a function that can do that in Blender? I know 3DS Max does it.
Select some vertices/edges/faces and press P. They will be split into a new mesh. Press L to select a linked group of things, though that won't work if two models share vertices.

Milun

Smash Ace
You are absolutely right and that is exactly what happened to me (though I used Ctrl +). Well... I'll think of something. So help me, this stage's gonna be good.

Steelia

Smash Champion
So I was curious.....

Since Master Hand program allows us to see stuff like "!Unknown" offsets and such, would it be possible to "reassign" sound effects to other characters? Like, assigning Captain Falcon's voice to say "YES" over all his grunts. I remember seeing something like this for Brawl sound effects, where some people replace Ike with Roy imports and reassign Marth's voice effects over all of Ike's.

revel8n

Smash Cadet
Ok, I had originally intended this as being a surprise, where I was gonna edit Pikachu to actually look exactly like Cubone, not just wearing a skull. And I developed a program specifically for the process (similar to Tcll's superior one. I just can't get Python running). Only problem:

Melee, what is this? I can't even find where Pikachu's tail is. There goes that.
This usually happens to meshes that are weighted to multiple joints, when the weighting is not fully taken into account. Not sure how your application is reading the meshes. So far i think i still have one mesh that acts weird as well due to something missing with the joint handling (TyNyathR.dat - meowth with the guitar, maybe some others...).

If you are not handling the joint and weighting information correctly very few of the Pl*.dat files will display properly.

Luckily most stages don't usually have this problem, though i think there are some. Though the joints can control some positioning required to have things in the correct place.

Milun

Smash Ace

...Well that's just not fair. Why is PICHU of all things the easiest to figure out? Uh... anyone want this so you can... change the Goggles or something?

phish-it

Smash Champion
So I was curious.....

Since Master Hand program allows us to see stuff like "!Unknown" offsets and such, would it be possible to "reassign" sound effects to other characters? Like, assigning Captain Falcon's voice to say "YES" over all his grunts. I remember seeing something like this for Brawl sound effects, where some people replace Ike with Roy imports and reassign Marth's voice effects over all of Ike's.
Yes, easily. You can put Falcon's YES for other characters sound effects too. Just replace the 12 byte sound effect data over another sound effect (or replace something else in the subaction data).

I'm really interested on how editting this vertex data is coming along.

Steelia

Smash Champion
...Well that's just not fair. Why is PICHU of all things the easiest to figure out? Uh... anyone want this so you can... change the Goggles or something?
Yeah it's quite something. :b

As far as Python goes, not exactly sure how I can help you on that... Version I've got is 2.6.6

Milun

Smash Ace
Gentlemen, as uncommon as it would sound, I would like a question answered.

Now, I'm under the impression you've figured out how to hard code Action Replay codes into the games iso. That is good. Does that mean you could hardcode something like this (code found here)?

EDIT: This is why I want it:

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace

So are these just vertex clouds given a visual? I think what I'm really asking is, is this a form of vertex hacking and editing like what we had in Brawl pre direct model importing?

Steelia

Smash Champion
So I've been doing more tinkering than texturing lately... :p

By chance, are there any offsets in any character .DAT files that decide the speed of a character? Or is it a little more complicated than that? Not sure if that's been discovered yet, and I'm not sure how to go about finding it in the Master Hand program...

Tcll

Smash Lord
NNID
Tcll5850
@Milun:
glad to see a conversion that's not mine =D

anyways...
as Revel8n said...
it is with the weights...

I have my (somewhat) current DAT import script posted on a gist...

I'll see if I can find it :)
(it doesn't convert Giga Bowser or Captain Falcon properly)
^Direct indexing isn't handled properly in that script

direct indexing reads some type of data through extended code.
Captain Falcon uses direct color data (RGB565 bu16() format)

he also uses a UV1 index =D

EDIT:
found it
http://gist.github.com/2757147

EDIT:
gist has been UD'd

EDIT2:
here's what it imports:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27625.msg927181#msg927181

need to fix the transformation issues
(not sure what's up) >_>

Tcll

Smash Lord
NNID
Tcll5850
hey...

this is kinda OT...
but I'm posting it here because it reguards the script below. (in my last post)

if anyone wants you can start working on a script of your own for UMC. =D

IK, the functions are unexplained X(
but it's not real hard to figure them out :)
(use common sence for most of them) XDD

StructArr() however is something different...
it requires at least a template to read structures by:
['u32','u16']

I do believe an internal list is supported...
(havn't really tried something like [['u32'],'u16'])
anyways...

the next value specifies how to read the structures:

- '' (default) = read until the structure returns all 0's (does not return the 0-struct)
- 4 = read 4 structures
- ['*',255] = read until this structure ('*' is a wild card and can be anything)

if anyone needs anything else explained,
ask me on my UMC thread ;)

oh... almost forgot...

the header of the melee script below is wrong.

I've UD'd it to this:
Code:
from data.COMMON import *
Header(
    0.001, #version (for updating)
    ('ModelButtonName',['.ext']),
    ('AnimButtonName',['.ext']),
    ['']) #include these libraries
speaking of libraries, I'm trying to reverse-engineer the RVL_SDK into a library that supports both import and export. :D
(export handling should be similar to actually using the SDK)
^ the SDK was only built to write games, not read them. >_<

EDIT: I've UD'd the Gist now
(finally got to borrow a compy)

I've left the defined functions though ;)

Tcll

Smash Lord
NNID
Tcll5850
So I've been doing more tinkering than texturing lately... :p

By chance, are there any offsets in any character .DAT files that decide the speed of a character? Or is it a little more complicated than that? Not sure if that's been discovered yet, and I'm not sure how to go about finding it in the Master Hand program...
look in PlMh.dat

Melee actually follows the same file-structure as brawl (w/o folders that is)

so Pl*char*.dat == Fit*char*.pac in Brawl
(all of the Logic would be defined there)

just like Pl*char*Aj.dat == Fit*Char*MotionEtc.pac

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Tcll, I recognize your name from the work on Melee models on this board, but out of curiosity, have you perchance made attempts to crack the Aj.dat files?

Tcll

Smash Lord
NNID
Tcll5850
Tcll, I recognize your name from the work on Melee models on this board, but out of curiosity, have you perchance made attempts to crack the Aj.dat files?
honestly, no...
animations will come soon though ;)
(I want to perfect model importing first)
^I WANT PICHU!!!! >:3

from what I know about them though,
the contents of the Aj file are more dat files that contain the keyframes linking by bone offsets.

revel8n

Smash Cadet
Tcll, i would attempt to fix your python code, but it does not appear to include the required support code. Plus my python knowledge sucks.

The joint transforms are local (relative to parent) transforms. As such they need to be combined through the hierarchy (local relative transform * combined parent transform) before being used to weight the vertices. The weighting works similarly to Brawl as well if you need a closer reference.

What data formats are you looking to convert to by the way? Melee is one of the formats i plan on supporting my tool, as well as in Noesis over on the xentax.com boards. if that would help i might be able to bump it up the priority list. Research on unknown aspects usually trumps dev on currently working features.

i'll see if i can get back to all of this. Active queries could help as well...always up for discussions, questions, and cross referencing findings, heh.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
was python just a personal choice or is it bad to use stronger languages in this situation?

Akorax

Smash Rookie
Heya folks. I got a problem running this project on my wii. Actually it's two problems though I belive they're unrelated to eachother. I've looked around the web for a few days now and found very little info about them.
1. Wii freeze. After running the game with no real issues other then my second problem say some 5-10min of playtime the Wii just randomly freezes. It could be from overheating but the unit doesn't feel warm at all and it's only a modified ssbm disc that cause this problem.
2. Sound crackling problem. This happens with unmodified discs aswell. I get spontaneously crackling noise from my speakers. Dunno if its related to using regular DVD#R as media for minidiscs. Anyway it's only occuring with backups of SSBM. Other GC games and regular SSBM are running fine.
Possible solution to problem 2 is to get a DI Unit or some kind of attenuator between the TV and the Wii but maybe the real problem is even more basic then that?

System: Wii (Updated to 4.1E) CMIOS (patched)
Modchip: D2CKey
IOS: 249
Tried: NEOGamma/GC Backuplauncer/Regular boot relying on modchip.
Haven't tried: Using minidiscs as media/using GC memorycard SD load-thingy on my GC instead/purchasing a DI Unit or attenuator as stated above.

Any thoughts on this?

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Heya folks. I got a problem running this project on my wii. Actually it's two problems though I belive they're unrelated to eachother. I've looked around the web for a few days now and found very little info about them.
1. Wii freeze. After running the game with no real issues other then my second problem say some 5-10min of playtime the Wii just randomly freezes. It could be from overheating but the unit doesn't feel warm at all and it's only a modified ssbm disc that cause this problem.
2. Sound crackling problem. This happens with unmodified discs aswell. I get spontaneously crackling noise from my speakers. Dunno if its related to using regular DVD#R as media for minidiscs. Anyway it's only occuring with backups of SSBM. Other GC games and regular SSBM are running fine.
Possible solution to problem 2 is to get a DI Unit or some kind of attenuator between the TV and the Wii but maybe the real problem is even more basic then that?

System: Wii (Updated to 4.1E) CMIOS (patched)
Modchip: D2CKey
IOS: 249
Tried: NEOGamma/GC Backuplauncer/Regular boot relying on modchip.
Haven't tried: Using minidiscs as media/using GC memorycard SD load-thingy on my GC instead/purchasing a DI Unit or attenuator as stated above.

Any thoughts on this?
i had this problem (#1)

only play on neutral stages, dont use kirby, dont use items and such.

Tcll

Smash Lord
NNID
Tcll5850
Tcll, i would attempt to fix your python code, but it does not appear to include the required support code. Plus my python knowledge sucks.
required support code??

and heh...
I'm not all that bright either XD

I still don't get classes :p

everything my converter does is through functions

The joint transforms are local (relative to parent) transforms. As such they need to be combined through the hierarchy (local relative transform * combined parent transform) before being used to weight the vertices. The weighting works similarly to Brawl as well if you need a closer reference.
hmm...

I'll look into that >_>

What data formats are you looking to convert to by the way? Melee is one of the formats i plan on supporting my tool, as well as in Noesis over on the xentax.com boards. if that would help i might be able to bump it up the priority list. Research on unknown aspects usually trumps dev on currently working features.
well...
my next biggest game would be Whiplash (PS2/XBox)
(my personnal favorite) :bee:

I do want to look into the MDL0 v10-12 unknown resource lists >_>
(possible NURBS support maybe)

I also have possible primitive supports as well that Nintendo currently doesn't have

0x88 quadstrip
0x78 polygon

^ID's based on format pattern.

i'll see if i can get back to all of this. Active queries could help as well...always up for discussions, questions, and cross referencing findings, heh.
same here ;)

@That Useless Planeteer:
actually...
I got into Py because of Blender...

I could use a high level language...
but I can't quite understand C/C++/C# languages :urg:

:glare: and yet I'm trying to convert the RVL_SDK (2.1) into Py

for what I do know about some things >_>

C++ :
#define variable = 1

Py :
global variable; variable = 1

Akorax

Smash Rookie
i had this problem (#1)

only play on neutral stages, dont use kirby, dont use items and such.
Well, that defeats much of the purpose of modding the game. I dont need everything to be perfect but the main part is that its fully playable. Now, any ideas to why the freeze? I tried this with a disc I just switched some skins on a few chars (which seems like a small ichange that wont affect many functions.) but that made no big difference from a disc with a ton of modded content on it.

ISO quality could be one thing?

Tcll

Smash Lord
NNID
Tcll5850
just UD'd my melee script with the new mtx method

if you wish to still use the old method,
you can easily switch 'matrices.append(mtx)' to 'matrices.append(bmtx)'
which will disreguard the transformed matrix and append the local matrix instead.

but anyways, I've also rearranged the code and cleaned up alot of the mess,
as well as described alot of what was done in a few functions. >_>

you can see it here:
http://gist.github.com/2757147

@Revel8n:
you don't really need alot of Python knowledge to understand what I'm doing now ;)
I've based this off of 010 Editor's script code (somewhat) to make it even simpler.

although 010E can't read 5 byte ints :3

the only thing I wouldn't expect you to understand would be the internal formatting functions.

phish-it

Smash Champion
I need to finally get my Wii modded to play backup GC games.

I can't be the only one who thinks this stupidly overcomplicated. I have Homebrew, and for those of you familiar with the CompleteSoftmodGuide, I have the advanced steps portion complete.

After that.... I'm absolutely clueless on what to do. It's like every guide just sends me to another guide, to another guide to another guide which is missing some information, or has a broken link and I'm back to square one again.

For those of you who have their Wii modded, please enlighten me. Which Backup launcher do you use/recommend. Do you know of any straightforward guides on how to get them to work?

I'm trying to use NeoGamma, if anyone uses it themselves, care to elaborate what needs to be done to get it to work?

Steelia

Smash Champion
^ The only thing I use now is DIOS MIOS Lite. Use high-speed SD Card, run Maylay on Wii. Very helpful when doing tests or for easy texture swaps, versus burning a bunch.
Since you say you have Homebrew, I THINK all you need to do is follow 2 guides total:
This guide first (the longest),
and the guide to actually use DML.

SD card I use.
Program I used to format my SD card according to the guides.
Where to get latest DML revisions (to turn into WAD, use below link).
DML WAD creator (used to turn latest DML to WAD).

On a side note, for the last week or two I've been looking through character Pl**.dat files and trying to get all the hitbox data that I could . . . mostly to customize my SSBM with buffed/nerfed characters. It's been a lot of fun so far, but I'm hoping someone hasn't beaten me to the punch already?
Here's one... for example:

PlFx.dat
FOX

3730 = STARTDASH: 1.899999976
373c = SPEED: 2.200000048
379c = WEIGHT: 75

4558 / 456c = A: 4 / 4
45bc / 45d0 = AA: 4 / 4
4614 / 4628 / 463c = AAA: 1 / 1 / 1
4754 / 4768 / 477c = Ftilt: 9 / 9 / 9
47f8 / 480c / 4820 / 4834 = Utilt: 12 / 9 / 9 / 9
488c / 48a0 / 48b4 = Sweep: 10 / 10 / 10
46c4 / 46d8 / 4714 / 4728 = Dash: 7 / 7 / 5 / 5

494c / 4960 / 4974 / 499c / 49b0 / 49c4 = FSmash: 15 / 15 / 15 / 12 / 12 / 12
4a40 / 4a54 / 4a94 / 4aa8 = USmash: 18 / 18 / 13 / 13
4b24 / 4b38 / 4b4c / 4b60 = DSmash: 15 / 15 / 12 / 12

5e90 / 5ea4 / 5eb8 = StageA: 8 / 8 / 6
5dfc / 5e10 / 5e24 = StageA100: 8 / 8 / 6

5818 / 582c / 5840 / 5868 / 587c / 5890 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
59bc / 59d0 / 59e4 / 5a04 / 5a18 / 5a2c = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

3edc / 3ef4 / 3f0c / 3f24 / 3f48 = B: 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 2
3b8c / 3c04 = UpB: 2 / 14 (2+2+2+2+2+2+2 +14)
3c9c = DownB: 5
40c4 = SideB: 7
40e0 = -airSideB: 7

4bf0 / 4c04 / 4c18 / 4c40 / 4c54 / 4c68 = Nair: 12 / 12 / 12 / 9 / 9 / 9
4cc4 / 4cd8 + 4d08 / 4d1c + 4d60 / 4d74 + 4da4 / 4db8 + 4e00 / 4e14 = Fair: 7 / 7 + 5 / 5 + 6 / 6 + 4 / 4 + 3 / 3 (7+5+6+4+3)
4fe0 / 4ff4 / Dair: 3 / 2 (3+3+3+3+3+3+3)
4e70 / 4e84 / 4eac / 4ec0 / 4ed4 = Bair: 15 / 9 / 9 / 9 / 9
4f0c / 4f20 / 4f34 + 4f64 / 4f78 / 4f8c = Uair: 5 / 5 / 5 + 13 / 13 / 13 (5 +13)

60fc = Grab: 3
6140 + 6124 = Fthrow: 4 + 3 (4 +3)
6268 = Uthrow: 2 (2 +2+2+2)
61ac = Bthrow: 2 (2 +2+2+2)
62e0 = Dthrow: 1 (1+1+1+1 +1)

3f58 & 3f70 = 2 / 2 (shared for all Fox throw lasers)

Note that it's extremely unorganized, mostly because I didn't think I'd be going through and sharing what I'd run into.
...it's probably really confusing to make out, but it's easier than it looks.

Pl**.dat
[CHARACTER NAME]
[Starting offset for beginning of frames, weight, speed, and other attributes]

[Starting offset for random attribute] = [attribute]

[Starting offset of hitbox/throws] = [Move Name]: [Move%] (numbers in parentheses show moves dealing multiple damage, such as Fox's Fair)

If a move hits multiple times, its damage should be separated by +
If a move's damage is separated by a / then the numbers following it are related to the move (sex kicks and sweetspots will generally follow this pattern).

This can also be incredibly helpful for people looking to edit things such as cosmetic effects, knockback and % damage . I'll share a bit more of what I have if anyone's interested. :)

Steelia

Smash Champion
^ No problem, good luck (=

...since I'm going to be messing with my TXT files, I might as well post the rest of what I've got.
Toomai, if you see anything, feel free to use, though seeing that sheet you've got I think you're okay. XD

Note, I don't have all characters completed (Bowser's Forward-B throws, Jigglypuff's Rollout, etc.).

Also note that these are ALL from NTSC v1.2 Melee.

PlKp.dat
BOWSER

3660 = STARTDASH(DashInitialV): 1
366c = SPEED(Dash&RunTerminalV): 1.5
36cc = WEIGHT: 117

367c = JUMPLAG: 8

3728 = LANDLAG: 6
372c = NAIRLAG: 30
3730 = FAIRLAG: 30
3734 = BAIRLAG: 35
3738 = UAIRLAG: 30
373c = DAIRLAG: 40

47ac / 47c0 / 47d4 = A: 5 / 5 / 5
4820 / 4834 / 4848 = AA: 6 / 6 / 6
4a04 / 4a18 / 4a2c = Ftilt: 14in / 12tip / 13?
4984 / 4998 / 49ac = -Ftiltu: 15in / 13tip / 15?
4a98 / 4aac / 4ac0 = -Ftiltd: 13in / 11tip / 13?
4b00 / 4b14 = Utilt: 13 / 13
4b54 / 4b68 + 4b94 / 4ba8 = Sweep: 13 / 13 + 10 / 10
48a4 / 48b8 = Dash: 11 / 11
48e4 = -LateDash: 8

4c38 / 4c4c = FSmash: 24 / 24
4cf4 / 4d08 / 4d34 / 4d48 = USmash: 20 / 17 / 12 / 12
4e3c / 4e50 / 4e64 / 4e78 + 4ea8 = DSmash: 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 + 10 (2+2+2+2+2+2+10)

6194 / 61a8 = CliffFast: 8 / 8
6114 / 6128 = CliffSlow100: 10 / 10

5a00 / 5a14 / 5a28 / 5bc8 / 5bdc / 5bf0 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5a5c / 5a70 / 5a84 / 5c4c / 5c60 / 5c74 / 5c88 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

4110 = B: 2
3e6c + 3eb8 + 3edc = UpB: 10 + 3 + 2 (10+3+3+3+3+3+2+2+2+2+2)
3d10 / 3d24 + 3d84 / 3d98 / 3dcc / 3de0 = -UpBground: 13 / 13 + 5 / 5 / 3 / 3
3f7c / 3fc8 / 3fe0 = DownB: 21 / 21 / 8
3994 / 39a8 / 39bc / 39d0 = SideB: 8 / 8 / 12 / 10
3b08 / 3a40 -SideBBite: 4 / 4
-SideBBthrow: 11
-SideBFthrow: 15
----------------------------------------------------------
-SideBBthrowair: 10
-SideBFthrowair: 15

4f20 = Nair: 13
4f74 / 4f88 / 4f9c = Fair: 14 / 12 / 11
50b4 = Dair: 3 (3+3+3+3+3+3+3+3+3)
51c8 = -Dairtouchdown: 2
4ff0 / 5008 = Bair: 13 / 9
505c = Uair: 17

6474 = Grab: 3
6498 = Fthrow: 10
65e0 + 65ac = Uthrow: 1 + 2 (1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+2)
6520 = Bthrow: 10
6678 / 668c = Dthrow: 12 / 12

4c60 = 20 bytes (fsmash graphic)

PlCa.dat
CAPTAIN FALCON

379c = SPEED: 2.299999952
37fc = WEIGHT: 104

4578 / 458c / 45a0 = A: 2 / 2 / 2
45f0 / 4604 / 4618 = AA: 3 / 3 / 3
4664 / 4678 / 4690 / 46a4 = Gntlmn: 8 / 8 / 6 / 6
46dc / 46f0 = AAA: 1 / 1
4874 / 4888 / 489c = Ftilt: 11 / 11 / 11
4810 / 4824 / 4838 = -Ftiltu: 12 / 12 / 11
4904 / 4918 / 492c = -Ftiltd: 10 / 10 / 11
4968 / 497c = Utilt: 13 / 13
49f0 / 4a04 / 4a18 = Sweep: 12 / 12 / 12
47a4 / 47d0 = Dash: 10 / 7

4b48 / 4b5c = FSmash: 20 / 20
4aa0 / 4ab4 = -FSmashU: 21 / 21
4bc4 / 4bd8 = -FSmashD: 19 / 19
4c30 / 4c44 / 4c58 / 4c6c + 4cb0 / 4cc4 / 4cd8 = USmash: 8 / 8 / 14 / 14 + 13 / 13 / 12
4d50 / 4d64 + 4da8 / 4dbc = DSmash: 18 / 18 + 16 / 16

5df8 / 5e0c / 5e20 = StageA: 10 / 10 / 10
5d78 / 5d8c = StageA100: 8 / 8

5880 / 5894 / 58a8 / 58bc / 58dc / 58f0 / 5904 / 5918 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5a20 / 5a34 / 5a54 / 5a68 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

39c0 / 39d4 / 39e8 = B: 27 / 25 / 23
3a9c / 3ab0 / 3ac4 = -airB: 27 / 25 / 23
3e38 + 3e5c = UpB: 5 + 12
3f20 / 3f34 / 3f48 / 3f6c / 3f80 / 3f98 / 3fac = DownB: 15 / 15 / 15 / 12 / 12 / 9 / 9
4060 / 4074 / 408c / 40a0 / 40b8 / 40cc + 4148 / 415c / 4170 = -airDownB: 15 / 15 / 13 / 13 / 11 / 11 + 9 / 9 / 9
3b60 / 3b74 / 3b88 + 3c64 = SideB: 0 / 0 / 0 + 7
3cb8 / 3ccc / 3ce0 + 3d48 = -airSideB: 0 / 0 / 0 + 7

4e00 / 4e14 / 4e28 + 4e58 / 4e6c / 4e80 = Nair: 6 / 5 / 6 + 7 / 7 / 7
4ecc / 4ee0 / 4ef8 / 4f0c = Fair: 18 / 18 / 6 / 6
50e0 / 50f4 / 5108 = Dair: 16 / 16 / 16
4f58 / 4f6c / 4f80 / 4f98 / 4fac / 4fc0 = Bair: 14 / 14 / 14 / 8 / 8 / 8
5008 / 501c / 5034 / 5048 / 5060 / 5074 = Uair: 13 / 12 / 12 / 10 / 8 / 6

6078 = Grab: 3
60bc / 60d0 / 60e4 + 60a0 = Fthrow: 5 / 5 / 5 + 4
61e4 / 61f8 / 620c + 61c8 = Uthrow: 4 / 4 / 4 + 3
6164 / 6178 / 618c + 6148 = Bthrow: 5 / 5 / 5 + 4
6260 = Dthrow: 7

PlDk.dat
DONKEY KONG
000039b0

39d8 = SPEED: 1.600000024
3a38 = WEIGHT: 114

4c50 / 4c64 / 4c78 = A: 4 / 4 / 4
4cc4 / 4cd8 / 4cec = AA: 6 / 6 / 6
4e58 / 4e6c / 4e80 / 4e94 = Ftilt: 10 / 10 / 10 / 10
4dc8 / 4ddc / 4df0 / 4e04 = -Ftiltu: 11 / 11 / 11 / 11
4ee8 / 4efc / 4f10 / 4f24 = -Ftiltd: 9 / 9 / 9 / 9
4f78 / 4f8c / 4fa0 = Utilt: 9 / 10 / 11
4ff4 / 5008 / 501c = Sweep: 7 / 7 / 7
4d2c / 4d40 / 4d7c / 4d90 = Dash: 11 / 11 / 9 / 9

50d0 / 50e4 / 50f8 / 510c = FSmash: 20 / 21 / 19 / 18
51c0 / 51d4 = USmash: 18 / 18
524c / 5260 / 5274 / 5288 = DSmash: 16 / 16 / 14 / 14

6578 = StageA: 8
64c4 / 64d8 / 64ec = StageA100: 10 / 10 / 10

5e04 / 5e18 / 5e2c / 5e40 / 5e78 / 5e8c / 5ea0 / 5eb4 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5ff4 / 6008 / 601c / 6068 / 607c / 6090 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

3c48 / 3c5c / 3c74 / 3c88 / 3d18 / 3d2c / 3d40 / 3d5c / 3d70 / 3d84 = B: 12min / 12 / 10 / 10 / 18 / 18 / 18 / 30max / 30 / 30
3e84 / 3e98 / 3eb0 / 3ec4 / 3f58 / 3f6c / 3f80 / 3f9c / 3fb0 / 3fc4 = airB: 12min / 12 / 10 / 10 / 16 / 16 / 16 / 27 / 27 / 27
4164 / 4178 + 41b4 / 41c8 / 41dc + 4224 / 4238 / 424c = UpB: 12 / 12 + 8 / 8 / 8 + 3 / 3 / 3 (12+8+8+3+3+3)
42d4 / 42e8 + 4338 / 434c / 4360 + 43a8 / 43bc / 43d0 = -airUpB: 10 / 10 + 5 / 5 / 4 + 2 / 2 / 2 (10+5+5+5+5+2+2+2)
4434 / 4448 / 445c / 4470 + 44c0 / 44d4 / 44e8 / 44fc = DownB: 11 / 11 / 11 / 11 + 11 / 11 / 11 / 11
4074 / 4088 / 409c = SideB: 5 / 5 / 5
4100 / 4114 = -airSideB: 10 / 10

5330 / 5344 / 5358 / 5380 / 5394 / 53a8 = Nair: 12 / 12 / 12 / 10 / 10 / 10
53fc / 5410 / 5424 / 5438 / 5474 / 5488 / 549c / 54b0 = Fair: 16 / 16 / 16 / 16 / 16 / 16 / 16 / 16
5604 / 5618 / 562c = Dair: 16 / 13 / 13
54f4 / 5508 / 5530 / 5544 = Bair: 13 / 13 / 9 / 9
55a0 = Uair: 14

67f4 = Grab: 3
69e0 = FthrowF: 8
6a3c = FthrowB: 8
6ab4 = FthrowU: 7
6af0 = FthrowD: 6
6934 = Uthrow: 9
6894 = Bthrow: 11
697c = Dthrow: 7

PlDr.dat
Dr. MARIO

3568 = SPEED: 1.5
35c8 = WEIGHT: 100

40f0 / 4104 / 4118 = A: 4 / 4 / 4
4168 / 417c / 4190 = AA: 3 / 3 / 3
41dc / 41f0 = AAA: 6 / 6
4354 / 4368 / 437c = Ftilt: 8 / 8 / 8
42e0 / 42f4 / 4308 = -Ftiltu: 9 / 9 / 9
43c8 / 43dc / 43f0 = -Ftiltd: 7 / 7 / 7
4434 / 4448 / 445c / 4484 / 4498 / 44ac = Utilt: 10 / 10 / 10 / 8 / 8 / 8
44f4 / 4508 / 451c = Sweep: 9 / 9 / 9
425c / 4270 / 42ac = Dash: 9 / 9 / 8

46dc / 46f0 / 4704 = FSmash: 19 / 19 / 19
45dc / 45f0 / 4604 = -FSmashU: 20 / 20 / 20
47dc / 47f0 / 4804 = -FSmashD: 18 / 18 / 18
48b4 / 48c8 / 4908 / 491c = USmash: 16 / 16 / 13 / 13
4998 / 49ac / 49f0 / 4a04 = DSmash: 18 / 17 / 15 / 13

5abc / 5ad0 / 5ae4 = StageA: 8 / 8 / 6
5a40 / 5a54 = StageA100: 10 / 10

5470 / 5484 / 5498 / 54ac / 54cc / 54e0 / 54f4 / 5508 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5640 / 5654 / 5668 / 5688 / 569c / 56b0 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

3c08 = B: 8
3868 / 387c + 38dc / 38f0 / 3914 / 3928 + 3948 / 395c = UpB: 5 / 5 + 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 + 3 / 3 (5 +2+2+2 +3)
3998 / 39ac + 39dc / 3a10 + 3a34 = DownB: 3 / 3 + 2 / 3 + 4 (3 +2+2+3 +4)
3a9c / 3ab0 + 3ae0 / 3b14 + 3b34 = -airDownB: 3 / 3 + 2 / 1 + 4 (3 +2+2+1 +4)
37fc / 3810 / 3824 = SideB: 12 / 10 / 10

4a4c / 4a60 / 4a88 / 4a9c = Nair: 10 / 10 / 14 / 14
4af0 / 4b04 = Fair: 17 / 16
4c58 / 4c6c / 4c80 = Dair: 3 / 3 / 3 (3+3+3+3+3+3+3)
4b54 / 4b68 / 4b90 / 4ba4 = Bair: 8 / 8 / 7 / 7
4be0 / 4bf4 = Uair: 10 / 10

5e14 = Grab: 3
5e3c = Fthrow: 9
5fd4 = Uthrow: 8
5eb4 = Bthrow: 12
601c = Dthrow: 6

PlFc.dat
FALCO
000037e4

3800 = STARTDASH: 1.899999976
380c = SPEED: 1.5
386c = WEIGHT: 80

4670 / 4684 = A: 4 / 4
46d4 / 46e8 = AA: 4 / 4
472c / 4740 / 4754 = AAA: 1 / 1 / 1
4844 / 4858 / 486c = Ftilt: 9 / 9 / 9
48e4 / 48f8 = Utilt: 9 / 9
4950 / 4964 / 4978 = Sweep: 13 / 13 / 13
47dc / 4818 = Dash: 9 / 6

4a10 / 4a24 / 4a38 / 4a60 / 4a74 / 4a88 = FSmash: 17 / 17 / 17 / 14 / 14 / 14
4b04 / 4b18 / 4b58 / 4b6c = USmash: 14 / 14 / 12 / 12
4be8 / 4bfc / 4c10 / 4c24 = DSmash: 16 / 16 / 13 / 13

5f60 / 5f74 / 5f88 = StageA: 8 / 8 / 6
5ecc / 5ee0 / 5ef4 = StageA100: 8 / 8 / 6

58f8 / 590c / 5920 / 5948 / 595c / 5970 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5a9c / 5ab0 / 5ac4 / 5ae4 / 5af8 / 5b0c = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

3f98 / 3fb0 / 3fc8 / 3fe0 = B: 3 / 3 / 3 / 3
3cc0 = UpB: 16
3d58 = DownB: 8
4168 = SideB: 7
4184 = -airSideB: 7

4cb4 / 4cc8 / 4cdc / 4d04 / 4d18 / 4d2c = Nair: 12 / 12 / 12 / 9 / 9 / 9
4d88 / 4d9c + 4dcc / 4de0 + 4e24 / 4e38 + 4e68 / 4e7c + 4ec4 / 4ed8 = Fair: 9 / 9 + 8 / 8 + 7 / 7 + 5 / 5 + 3 / 3 (9+8+7+5+3)
50a0 / 50b4 / 50d8 / 50ec = Dair: 12 / 12 / 9 / 9
4f20 / 4f34 / 4f48 / 4f70 / 4f84 / 4f98 = Bair: 15 / 15 / 9 / 9 / 9 / 9
4fd0 / 4fe4 / 4ff8 + 5028 / 503c / 5050 = Uair: 6 / 6 / 6 + 10 / 10 / 10 (6+10)

6218 = Grab: 3
625c + 6240 = Fthrow: 4 + 3 (4 +3)
6384 = Uthrow: 2 (2 +2+2+2)
62c8 = Bthrow: 2 (2 +2+2+2)
63fc = Dthrow: 2 (1+1+1+1 +1)

3ffc & 4014 = 2 / 2 (shared with all of Falco throw lasers)

PlFx.dat
FOX

3730 = STARTDASH: 1.899999976
373c = SPEED: 2.200000048
379c = WEIGHT: 75

4558 / 456c = A: 4 / 4
45bc / 45d0 = AA: 4 / 4
4614 / 4628 / 463c = AAA: 1 / 1 / 1
4754 / 4768 / 477c = Ftilt: 9 / 9 / 9
47f8 / 480c / 4820 / 4834 = Utilt: 12 / 9 / 9 / 9
488c / 48a0 / 48b4 = Sweep: 10 / 10 / 10
46c4 / 46d8 / 4714 / 4728 = Dash: 7 / 7 / 5 / 5

494c / 4960 / 4974 / 499c / 49b0 / 49c4 = FSmash: 15 / 15 / 15 / 12 / 12 / 12
4a40 / 4a54 / 4a94 / 4aa8 = USmash: 18 / 18 / 13 / 13
4b24 / 4b38 / 4b4c / 4b60 = DSmash: 15 / 15 / 12 / 12

5e90 / 5ea4 / 5eb8 = StageA: 8 / 8 / 6
5dfc / 5e10 / 5e24 = StageA100: 8 / 8 / 6

5818 / 582c / 5840 / 5868 / 587c / 5890 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
59bc / 59d0 / 59e4 / 5a04 / 5a18 / 5a2c = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

3edc / 3ef4 / 3f0c / 3f24 / 3f48 = B: 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 2
3b8c / 3c04 = UpB: 2 / 14 (2+2+2+2+2+2+2 +14)
3c9c = DownB: 5
40c4 = SideB: 7
40e0 = -airSideB: 7

4bf0 / 4c04 / 4c18 / 4c40 / 4c54 / 4c68 = Nair: 12 / 12 / 12 / 9 / 9 / 9
4cc4 / 4cd8 + 4d08 / 4d1c + 4d60 / 4d74 + 4da4 / 4db8 + 4e00 / 4e14 = Fair: 7 / 7 + 5 / 5 + 6 / 6 + 4 / 4 + 3 / 3 (7+5+6+4+3)
4fe0 / 4ff4 / Dair: 3 / 2 (3+3+3+3+3+3+3)
4e70 / 4e84 / 4eac / 4ec0 / 4ed4 = Bair: 15 / 9 / 9 / 9 / 9
4f0c / 4f20 / 4f34 + 4f64 / 4f78 / 4f8c = Uair: 5 / 5 / 5 + 13 / 13 / 13 (5 +13)

60fc = Grab: 3
6140 + 6124 = Fthrow: 4 + 3 (4 +3)
6268 = Uthrow: 2 (2 +2+2+2)
61ac = Bthrow: 2 (2 +2+2+2)
62e0 = Dthrow: 1 (1+1+1+1 +1)

3f58 & 3f70 = 2 / 2 (shared for all Fox throw lasers)

PlGn.dat
GANONDORF
0000371C

= SPEED: 1.350000024
= WEIGHT: 109

461c / 4630 / 4644 = A: 7 / 8 / 8
4784 / 4798 / 47ac = Ftilt: 13 / 12 / 11
4720 / 4734 / 4748 = -Ftiltu: 14 / 13 / 12
4818 / 482c / 4840 = -Ftiltd: 12 / 11 / 10
48cc / 48e0 = Utilt: 27 / 27
4990 / 49a4 / 49b8 = Sweep: 12 / 12 / 12
46a8 / 46d4 = Dash: 14 / 10

4b04 / 4b18 = FSmash: 22 / 22
4a48 / 4a5c= -FSmashu: 24 / 24
4b94 / 4ba8 = -FSmashd: 20 / 20
4c00 / 4c14 / 4c28 / 4c6c / 4c80 / 4c94 = USmash: 22 / 22 / 22 / 19 / 19 / 19
4d1c / 4d30 / 4d74 / 4d88 / 4d9c = DSmash: 8 / 8 / 14 / 14 / 12

5e60 / 5e74 / 5e88 = StageA: 10 / 10 / 10
5de0 / 5df4 = StageA100: 8 / 8

5818 / 582c / 5840 / 5854 / 5874 / 5888 / 589c / 58b0 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
59d8 / 59ec / 5a0c / 5a20 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

398c / 39a0 / 39b4 = B: 30 / 32 / 34
3aa0 / 3ab4 / 3ac8 = -airB: 30 / 32 / 34
3df8 / 3e0c / 3ea0 / 3ed8 = UpB: 1 / 1 / 1 / 15 (1+1+1+1+15)
3fb8 / 3fcc / 3fe0 = DownB: 15 / 15 / 15
409c / 40b0 = -DownBair: 14 / 14
3ca4 = SideB: 17
3da0 = -SideBair: 16

4de0 / 4df4 / 4e08 / 4e38 / 4e4c / 4e60 = Nair: 12 / 12 / 12 / 12 / 12 / 12
4eac / 4ec0 / 4ed4 = Fair: 17 / 17 / 17
505c / 5070 / 5084 = Dair: 22 / 22 / 22
4f20 / 4f34 / 4f48 = Bair: 16 / 16 / 16
4f90 / 4fa4 / 4fbc / 4fd0 / 4fe8 / 4ffc = Uair: 13 / 12 / 12 / 10 / 8 / 6

60f8 = Grab: 3
613c / 6150 / 6164 / 6120 = Fthrow: 5 / 5 / 5 / 4 (5+4)
6264 / 6278 / 628c / 6248 = Uthrow: 4 / 4 / 4 / 3 (4+3)
61e4 / 61f8 / 620c / 61c8 = Bthrow: 5 / 5 / 5 / 4 (5+4)
62e0 = Dthrow: 7

PlPr.dat
JIGGLYPUFF
000038bc

3944 = WEIGHT: 60
38e4 = SPEED: 1.100000024
3950 = SHIELD BREAK: 10

39a4 = NAIRLAG: 20
39a8 = FAIRLAG: 20
39ac = BAIRLAG: 20
39b0 = UAIRLAG: 20
39b4 = DAIRLAG: 30

4374 / 4388 / 439c = A: 3 / 3 / 3
43e4 / 43f8 / 440c = AA: 3 / 3 / 3
44f0 / 4504 = Ftilt: 10 / 10
4574 / 4588 / 45b0 / 45c4 = Utilt: 9 / 9 / 8 / 8
4608 / 461c / 4630 = Sweep: 10 / 10 / 10
4458 / 4494 = Dash: 12 / 8

469c / 46b0 / 46ec / 4700 = FSmash: 17 / 17 / 13 / 13
4768 / 477c = USmash: 14 / 15
4810 / 4824 / 4838 / 484c = DSmash: 12 / 12 / 12 / 12

5808 / 581c = StageA: 6 / 6
57a0 / 57b4 = StageA100: 6 / 6

51f8 / 520c / 5220 / 5234 / 527c / 5290 / 52a4 / 52b8 = LayingAttackUp: 8 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 8 / 6 / 6 / 6
53c0 / 53d4 / 5408 / 541c = LayingAttackBelly: 8 / 6 / 8 / 6

3c30 / 3c44 / 3c58 / 3d1c = B: 18max
3df4 = UpB: 0
3e60 = DownB: 28
3d90 / 3da4 = SideB: 13 / 13

48c4 / 48d8 / 4900 / 4914 = Nair: 12 / 12 / 9 / 9
494c / 4960 / 4984 / 4998 = Fair: 12 / 10 / 7 / 7
4a9c / 4ab0 / 4ac4 / 4ad8 = Dair: 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 (2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2)
49d0 / 49e4 / 49f8 = Bair: 12 / 12 / 12
4a40 = Uair: 12

5ab4 = Grab: 3
5b34 + 5adc = Fthrow: 7 + 5 (12)
5c38 = Uthrow: 11
5b68 = Bthrow: 10
5d5c / 5d80 / 5d28 = Dthrow: 1 / 3 / 2 (1+1+1+1+3+2)

PlKb.dat
KIRBY
00004ce8

4d70 = WEIGHT: 70
4d10 = SPEED: 1.399999976

4dd0 = NAIRLAG: 15
4dd4 = FAIRLAG: 20
4dd8 = BAIRLAG: 15
4ddc = UAIRLAG: 15
4de0 = DAIRLAG: 20

81d4 / 81e8 = A: 3 / 3
8230 / 8244 = AA: 4 / 4
8288 / 829c = AAA: 1 / 1
8420 / 8434 = Ftilt: 11 / 11
8488 / 849c / 84c4 / 84d8 = Utilt: 8 / 8 / 6 / 6
851c / 8530 = Sweep: 10 / 10
83ac / 83f4 = Dash: 8 / 5

85a8 / 85bc / 85d0 / 860c / 8620 / 8634 = FSmash: 15 / 15 / 15 / 13 / 13 / 13
86c4 / 86d8 / 86ec / 8704 / 8718 / 872c / 8744 / 8758 / 876c = USmash: 15 / 15 / 13 / 14 / 14 / 12 / 13 / 13 / 12
87e0 / 87f4 / 8808 / 881c = DSmash: 14 / 14 / 14 / 14

9988 / 999c = StageA: 6 / 6
9920 / 9934 = StageA100: 6 / 6

92fc / 9310 / 9324 / 9338 / 9380 / 9394 / 93a8 / 93bc = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
94c4 / 94d8 / 94ec / 9520 / 9534 / 9548 / 9568 / 957c / 9590 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

5494 / 7960 / 5418 = B: 8eat / 8eat / 10spit
573c / 5750 / 5764 / 5778 / 57cc / 7b7c = UpB: 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 / 2 / 6 (8+2+6+6+6)
5988 = DownB: 18
5574 / 5588 / 559c = SideB: 16 / 16 / 23
5640 / 5654 / 5678 / 568c = -airSideB: 4 / 4 / 2 / 2 (4+4+4+4+4+2+2+2+2+2)

88b8 / 88c0 / 88c8 = Nair: 10 / 8 / 6
88f0 / 8904 / 8934 / 8948 / 8978 / 898c / 8b68 / 8b7c = Fair: 5 / 5 / 5 / 5 / 8 / 8 / 3 / 3 (5+5+8 +3)
8abc / 8ad0 / 8bf8 / 8c0c = Dair: 3 / 3 / 2 / 2 (3+3+3+3+3+3 +2)
89d8 / 89ec / 8a14 / 8a28 = Bair: 14 / 14 / 10 / 10
8a60 = Uair: 15

9c18 = Grab: 3
9c40 = Fthrow: 8
9d9c = Uthrow: 10
9ce0 = Bthrow: 8
9ea8 / 9ed0 / 9e70 = Dthrow: 0 / 1 / 7 (0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0 +1+7)

(Still need copy abilities)

PlLk.dat
LINK
000033fc

3418 = STARTDASH: 1.299999952
3424 = SPEED: 1.299999952
3484 = WEIGHT: 104

4714 / 4728 / 473c / 4750 = A: 5 / 5 / 5 / 5
47ac / 47c0 / 47d4 / 47e8 = AA: 3 / 3 / 3 / 3
4840 / 4854 / 4868 / 487c = AAAjab: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
48cc / 48e0 / 48f4 / 4908 = AAAstrike: 1 / 1 / 1 / 1
4a44 / 4a58 / 4a6c / 4a80 = Ftilt: 14 / 15 / 14 / 13
4ae0 / 4af4 / 4b08 / 4b1c = Utilt: 9 / 9 / 9 / 9
4b6c / 4b80 / 4b94 / 4ba8 = Sweep: 11 / 11 / 11 / 11
4998 / 49ac / 49c0 / 49d4 = Dash: 9 / 12 / 11 / 11

4c3c / 4c50 / 4c64 / 4c78 = FSmash1: 13 / 14 / 14 / 14
4d04 / 4d18 / 4d2c / 4d40 = FSmash2: 18 / 20 / 20 / 20
4de0 / 4df4 / 4e08 / 4e1c + 4e7c / 4e90 / 4ea4 / 4eb8 + 4ef8 / 4f0c / 4f20 / 4f34 = USmash: 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 + 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 + 10 / 10 / 9 / 9
4fac / 4fc0 / 4fd4 / 4fe8 = DSmash1: 13 / 16 / 17 / 16
5050 / 5064 / 5078 / 508c = DSmash2: 11 / 16 / 17 / 16

656c / 6580 = StageA: 8 / 8
64cc / 64e0 = StageA100: 8 / 8

5e64 / 5e78 / 5e8c / 5ea0 / 5ee0 / 5ef4 / 5f08 / 5f1c = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
6070 / 6084 / 6098 / 60ac / 60f8 / 610c / 6120 / 6134 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

= B: 1tooclose / 5min / 18max
39e4 / 39f8 / 3a0c / 3a20 / 3a38 / 3a4c / 3a60 = UpB: 15 / 15 / 15 / 15 / 5 / 5 / 5
3b48 / 3b5c / 3b70 / 3b84 + 3ba4 / 3bb8 / 3bcc / 3be0 + 3c00 / 3c14 / 3c28 / 3c3c + 3c5c / 3c70 / 3c84 / 3c98 + 3cbc / 3cd0 / 3ce4 / 3cf8 = -airUpB: 4 / 6 / 6 / 6 + 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 + 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 + 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 + 4 / 6 / 6 / 6 (4+2+2+2 +4)
= DownB: 4 / 10
= SideB: 17 / 3return / 6

50f0 / 5104 / 5118 / 5140 / 5154 / 5168 = Nair: 9 / 11 / 8 / 7 / 7 / 7
51a4 / 51b8 / 51cc / 51e0 + 5220 / 5234 / 5248 / 525c = Fair: 13 / 13 / 13 / 13 + 8 / 8 / 8 / 8
540c / 5420 / 5434 = Dair: 22 / 20 / 20 (22+6?+6?)
5298 / 52ac / 52c0 + 52f8 / 530c / 5320 = Bair: 7 / 7 / 7 + 7 / 7 / 7
5370 / 5384 / 5398 = Uair: 16 / 16 / 16

6824 = Grab: 3
3da8 / 3dbc = GrabAir: 6 / 6
6868 / 687c + 684c = Fthrow: 3 / 3 + 3
69cc / 69e0 + 69a8 = Uthrow: 4 / 4 + 2
6918 / 692c + 68e0 = Bthrow: 3 / 3 + 3
6a40 + 6a24 = Dthrow: 2 + 4

PlLg.dat
LUIGI
000033a0

33c8 = SPEED: 1.340000033
3428 = WEIGHT: 100

3f3c / 3f50 / 3f64 = A: 3 / 3 / 3
3fb4 / 3fc8 / 3fdc = AA: 2 / 2 / 2
4030 = AAA: 5
4344 / 4358 / 436c = Ftilt: 10 / 10 / 10
42d0 / 42e4 / 42f8 = -Ftiltu: 10 / 10 / 10
43b8 / 43cc / 43e0 = -Ftiltd: 10 / 10 / 10
4424 / 4438 / 444c = Utilt: 9 / 9 / 9
449c / 44b0 / 44c4 = Sweep: 9 / 9 / 9
40a0 / 40b4 / 40f8 / 410c / 4150 / 4164 / 41a8 / 41bc / 4200 / 4214 / 4258 / 426c = Dash: 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 (2+2+2+2+2+2)

463c / 4650 / 4664 = FSmash: 13 / 13 / 13
4574 / 4588 / 459c = -FSmashU: 14 / 14 / 14
4708 / 471c / 4730 = -FSmashD: 12 / 12 / 12
47a8 = USmash: 17
48a0 / 48b4 = DSmash: 17 / 17

5914 / 5928 / 593c = StageA: 8 / 8 / 6
5898 / 58ac = StageA100: 10 / 10

52d8 / 52ec / 5300 / 5314 / 5334 / 5348 / 535c / 5370 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
54a8 / 54bc / 54d0 / 54f0 / 5504 / 5518 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

3aa4 = B: 6
37dc / 3814 / 3828 = UpB: 25 / 1 / 1
3880 / 38b8 / 38cc / 38f0 / 3904 / 3918 = -airUpB: 20 / 8 / 8 / 12 / 12 / 12
38b8 / 38cc + 38f0 / 3904 / 3918 = DownB: 8 / 8 + 12 / 12 / 12
3968 / 397c / 3990 + 39b4 / 39c8 / 39dc = -airDownB: 9 / 9 / 9 + 12 / 12 / 12
x / x / 370c = SideB: 5min / 26max / 25misfire

48f8 / 490c / 4934 / 4948 = Nair: 15 / 15 / 8 / 8
49a8 / 49bc = Fair: 12 / 12
4ad0 / 4ae4 / 4af8 = Dair: 16 / 16 / 16
4a08 / 4a1c = Bair: 11 / 11
4a68 / 4a7c = Uair: 13 / 13

5bbc = Grab: 3
5be4 = Fthrow: 8
5d70 = Uthrow: 7
5c50 = Bthrow: 10
5db8 = Dthrow: 7

5a90 = Taunt: 1

PlMr.dat
MARIO
000032d8

3300 = SPEED: 1.5
3360 = WEIGHT: 100

3fb0 / 3fc4 / 3fd8 = A: 3 / 3 / 3
4028 / 403c / 4050 = AA: 3 / 3 / 3
409c / 40b0 = AAA: 5 / 5
4220 / 4234 / 4248 = Ftilt: 9 / 9 / 9
41b4 / 41c8 / 41dc = -Ftiltu: 10 / 10 / 10
428c / 42a0 / 42b4 = -Ftiltd: 8 / 8 / 8
42f0 / 4304 / 4318 = Utilt: 8 / 8 / 8
4360 / 4374 / 4388 = Sweep: 8 / 9 / 9
411c / 4130 / 416c / 4180 = Dash: 9 / 9 / 7 / 7

4520 / 4534 / 4548 = FSmash: 18 / 11 / 10
4448 / 445c / 4470 = -FSmashU: 19 / 15 / 15
45f8 / 460c / 4620 = -FSmashD: 17 / 13 / 13
46a8 = USmash: 15
474c / 4760 / 47a4 / 47b8 = DSmash: 16 / 16 / 10 / 12

58b4 / 58c8 / 58dc = StageA: 8 / 8 / 6
5838 / 584c = StageA100: 10 / 10

5250 / 5264 / 5278 / 528c / 52ac / 52c0 / 52d4 / 52e8 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5240 / 5434 / 5448 / 5468 / 547c / 5490 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

3acc = B: 6
3670 / 3684 + 36e8 / 36fc / 3720 / 3734 + 3754 / 3768 = UpB: 5 / 5 + 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 + 3 / 3 (5 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +3)
37b0 / 37c4 + 37f4 / 3808 / 383c / 3850 + 3874 = DownB: 2 / 2 + 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 + 5 (2 +1+1+1+1+1+1 +5)
38e8 / 38fc + 392c / 3940 / 3954 / 3968 / 399c / 39b0 / 39c4 / 39d8 + 39f8 = -airDownB: 2 / 2 + 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 + 3 (2+1+1+1+1+1+1 +3)
35a4 / 35b8 = SideB: 10 / 8
3624 / 3638 = -airSideB = 9 / 7

47fc / 4810 / 4838 / 484c = Nair: 12 / 12 / 8 / 8
48a8 / 48bc = Fair: 15 / 15
4a10 / 4a24 / 4a38 + 4af0 / 4b04 = Dair: 2 / 2 / 2 + 2 / 2 (2+2+2+2+2+2+2 +2)
490c / 4920 / 4948 / 495c = Bair: 11 / 11 / 9 / 9
4998 / 49ac = Uair: 11 / 11

5b40 = Grab: 3
5b68 = Fthrow: 9
5d00 = Uthrow: 8
5be0 = Bthrow: 12
5d48 = Dthrow: 6

PlMs.dat
MARTH

376c = SPEED: 1.799999952
37cc = WEIGHT: 87

382c = NAIRLAG: 15
3830 = FAIRLAG: 15
3834 = BAIRLAG: 24
3838 = UAIRLAG: 15
383c = DAIRLAG: 32

4abc / 4ad0 / 4ae4 / 4af8 = A: 4 / 4 / 4 / 6
4b54 / 4b68 / 4b7c / 4b90 = AA: 4 / 4 / 4 / 6
4ca0 / 4cb4 / 4cc8 / 4cdc = Ftilt: 9 / 9 / 9 / 13
4d60 / 4d74 / 4d88 / 4d9c / 4db4 / 4dc8 / 4ddc / 4df0 = Utilt: 9 / 9 / 8 / 12 / 10 / 9 / 9 / 13
4e40 / 4e54 / 4e68 / 4e7c = Sweep: 9 / 8 / 8 / 10
4bf8 / 4c0c / 4c20 / 4c34 = Dash: 11 / 9 / 9 / 12

4f20 / 4f34 / 4f48 / 4f5c = FSmash: 14 / 14 / 14 / 20
5000 / 5014 / 5028 / 503c = USmash: 8 / 8 / 15 / 18
50d4 / 50e8 / 50fc / 5110 / 5178 / 518c / 51a0 / 51b4 = DSmash: 11 / 11 / 11 / 16 / 11 / 11 / 11 / 16

63b8 / 63cc / 63e0 = StageA: 8 / 8 / 6
6318 / 632c / 6340 = StageA100: 8 / 8 / 6

5d10 / 5d24 / 5d38 / 5d4c / 5d8c / 5da0 / 5db4 / 5dc8 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5efc / 5f10 / 5f24 / 5f38 / 5f78 / 5f8c / 5fa0 / 5fb4 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

3a18 / 3a2c / 3a40 / 3a54 / 3af8 / 3b0c / 3b20 / 3b34 = B: 7min / 7 / 7 / 7 / 28max / 28 / 28 / 28
4408 / 441c / 4430 / 4480 / 4494 / 44a8 = UpB: 13 / 10 / 10 / 7 / 7 / 6
DownB: -

3c38 / 3c4c / 3c60 / 3c74 = SideB: 4 / 4 / 4 / 4
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3f60 / 3f74 / 3f88 / 3f9c + 41d0 / 41e4 / 41f8 / 420c = -SideBS: 10 / 10 / 10 / 10 + 14 / 14 / 14 / 14
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3d04 / 3d18 / 3d2c / 3d40 + 3e98 / 3eac / 3ec0 / 3ed4 + 4114 / 4128 / 413c / 4150 = -SideBU: 5 / 5 / 5 / 5 + 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 + 10 / 10 / 10 / 10 (5+6+10)
3dd0 / 3de4 / 3df8 / 3e0c + 4030 / 4044 / 4058 / 406c + 42a4 / 42b8 / 42cc / 42e0 + 4328 / 433c / 4350 / 4364 = -SideBD: 5 / 5 / 5 / 5 + 12 / 12 / 12 / 12 + 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 + 5 / 5 / 5 / 5 (5 +12 +3+3+3+3+5)

5200 / 5214 / 5228 / 523c / 527c / 5290 / 52a4 / 52b8 = Nair: 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 10 / 10 / 10 / 10
5318 / 532c / 5340 / 5354 = Fair: 10 / 9 / 9 / 13
54d8 / 54ec / 5500 / 5514 = Dair: 10 / 9 / 9 / 13
53ac / 53c0 / 53d4 / 53e8 = Bair: 10 / 9 / 9 / 13
5444 / 5458 / 546c / 5480 = Uair: 10 / 9 / 9 / 13

6674 = Grab: 3
669c = Fthrow: 4
6768 = Uthrow: 4
66fc = Bthrow: 4
67c4 = Dthrow: 5

PlMt.dat
MEWTWO

37d8 = WEIGHT: 85
376c = STARTDASH: 1.399999976
3778 = SPEED: 1.399999976

3838 = NAIRLAG: 26
383c = FAIRLAG: 25
3840 = BAIRLAG: 28
3844 = UAIRLAG: 20
3848 = DAIRLAG: 28

42d4 / 42e8 = A: 6 / 6
4360 / 4374 = AA: 2 / 2
457c / 4590 / 45a4 = Ftilt: 10in / 8in / 5tip
44fc / 4510 / 4524 = -Ftiltu: 10in / 8in / 5tip
4610 / 4624 / 4638 = -Ftiltd: 10in / 8in / 5tip

4694 / 46a8 / 46bc / 46d0 / 46f8 / 470c / 4720 / 4734 = Utilt: 10front / 8in / 6tip / 5tip / 10 / 8 / 6 / 5
4770 / 4784 / 4798 = Sweep: 9in / 8in / 5tip
4424 / 4438 / 444c / 449c / 44b0 / 44c4 = Dash: 9 / 9 / 9 / 6 / 6 / 6

485c / 4870 = FSmash: 12in / 20edge
4970 / 4984 / 4998 / 49ac / 49d0 / 49e4 / 49f8 / 4a0c = USmash: 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 10 / 10 / 10 / 10 (1+1+1+1+1+1+10)
4a88 / 4a9c = DSmash: 15 / 15

5b8c / 5ba0 / 5bb4 / 5bc8 = StageA: 8 / 8 / 8 / 6
5b10 / 5b24 = StageA100: 10 / 10

55e0 / 55f4 / 5608 / 561c = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 5 / 5
5738 / 574c / 5760 / 5774 = LayingAttackBelly: 7 / 7 / 5 / 5

3dd4 / 3df0 / 3e0c / 3e28 / 3e44 / 3e60 / 3e7c / 3e98 = B: 3small / 5 / 8 / 11 / 14 / 17 / 20 / 25full
3994 / 39d4 = -Bcharge: 2 / 2
UpB: -
3d00 = DownB: 1 (1+1)
3af8 = SideB: 10

4b4c / 4b60 / 4b74 / 4b88 / 4be0 = Nair: 2 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 4 (2+2+1+2+2+2+2+2+4)
4c40 / 4c54 = Fair: 14 / 14
4dcc / 4de0 / 4df4 = Dair: 16tip / 15 / 14in
4cb8 / 4ccc / 4ce0 = Bair: 13in / 11 / 9tip
4d38 / 4d4c / 4d60 = Uair: 14tipfront / 12tipback / 10in

5ea4 = Grab: 3
5edc / 3eb4 = Fthrow: 5 / 1 (5+1+1+1+1+1)
602c = Uthrow: 12
5f80 = Bthrow: 11
60e4 / 60f8 / 610c / 60c8 = Dthrow: 5tail/ 5tail / 5tail / 6throw (5+6)

PlGw.dat
Mr. GAME & WATCH

369c = WEIGHT: 60
363c = SPEED: 1.5
36a4 = SHIELD SIZE: 10.75

36fc = NAIRLAG: 15
3700 = FAIRLAG: 25
3704 = BAIRLAG: 18
3708 = UAIRLAG: 15
370c = DAIRLAG: 20

482c / 4840 / 4854 = A&AA: 3 / 3 / 3
49d8 / 49ec / 4a00 / 4a14 = Ftilt: 10 / 10 / 10 / 10
4a64 / 4a78 / 4a8c = Utilt: 9 / 9 / 9
4ad0 / 4ae4 = Sweep: 12 / 9
4970 = Dash: 9

4b6c / 4b80 / 4b94 / 4bd0 / 4be4 / 4bf8 = FSmash: 18 / 18 / 14 / 6 / 6 / 6
4c64 = USmash: 18
4d1c / 4d30 / 4d44 / 4d58 = DSmash: 10 / 10 / 16 / 16

5d44 / 5d58 / 5d6c = StageA: 8 / 8 / 6
5cb4 / 5cc8 / 5cdc = StageA100: 8 / 8 / 6

57dc / 57f0 / 5804 / 5824 / 5838 / 584c = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5958 / 596c / 5980 / 59a0 / 59b4 / 59c8 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

383c / 440c = B: 5 / 4
3b88 = UpB: 6

3900 / 3914 / 3928 = SideB1: 2 / 2 / 12selfdamage
3944 / 3958 = SideB2: 4 / 4 / 00
3980 / 3994 = SideB3: 6 / 6 / 00
39bc / 39d0 = SideB4: 8 / 8
39fc / 3a10 = SideB5: 3 / 3 (3+3+3+3)
3a44 / 3a58 = SideB6: 12 / 12
3a80 / 3a94 = SideB7: 14 / 14 / 00
3abc / 3ad0 = SideB8: 4 / 4
3af8 / 3b0c = SideB9: 32 / 32

4dc4 = Nair: 16
4e20 / 4e34 / 4e5c / 4e70 = Fair: 16 / 16 / 6 / 6
4fa0 / 4fb4 / 4fcc / 507c = Dair: 14 / 13 / 13 / 6
4eac / 4ec0 / 5028 / 503c = Bair: 5 / 5 / 3 / 3 (5+5+5+5+3)
4ef4 / 4f08 / 4f38 / 4f4c = Uair: 7 / 7 / 9 / 9

5fe0 = Grab: 3
6014 = Fthrow: 8
624c = Uthrow: 8
612c = Bthrow: 8
6364 = Dthrow: 8

PlNs.dat
NESS
000034e0

3508 = SPEED: 1.399999976
3568 = WEIGHT: 94

471c / 4730 / 4744 = A: 3 / 3 / 3
478c / 47a0 = AA: 2 / 2
47f4 / 4808 = AAA: 4 / 4
49c4 / 49d8 = Ftilt: 11 / 11
496c / 4980 = -Ftiltu: 12 / 12
4a1c / 4a30 = -Ftiltd: 10 / 10
4a70 / 4a84 = Utilt: 7 / 7
4acc / 4ae0 / 4af4 = Sweep: 3 / 3 / 3
4888 / 489c / 48b0 + 48e8 + 4920 = Dash: 5 / 5 / 5 + 4 + 4 (5+4+4)

4b98 / 4bac / 4bc0 / 4bd4 = FSmash: 18 / 20 / 22 / 24
4cc8 / 4ce4 / 4d04 = USmash1: 9 / 6 / 4
4d20 = USmash2: 6
4ddc / 4e04 / 4e28 = DSmash1: 11 / 7 / 4
4e48 / 4e6c / 4e80 / 4e94 / 4ebc / 4ed0 / 4ee4 = DSmash2: 7 / 11 / 11 / 11 / 8 / 8 / 8

5ebc / 5ed0 / 5ee4 = StageA: 8 / 8 / 6
5e1c / 5e30 = StageA100: 10 / 10

5878 / 588c / 58a0 / 58b4 / 58d4 / 58e8 / 58fc / 5910 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5a48 / 5a5c / 5a70 / 5a90 / 5aa4 / 5ab8 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

= B: 11min / 36max
405c = UpBPK: 8
3a10 = UpBHit: 25
3e73 + 3f5c / 3f74 = SideB: 2 + 2 / 2 (2 +2+2+2+2+2+2)

4e6c / 4e80 / 4e94 / 4ebc / 4ed0 / 4ee4 = Nair: 11 / 11 / 11 / 8 / 8 / 8
4f30 / 4f44 + 4f78 / 4f8c = Fair: 3 / 2 + 5 / 5 (3+3+3+3+5)
50ec = Dair: 12
5000 / 5014 / 503c / 5050 = Bair: 16 / 16 / 10 / 10
5088 = Uair: 13

615c = Grab: 3
61a0 = Fthrow: 11
62d8 = Uthrow: 10
623c = Bthrow: 11
63d0 + 6378 = Dthrow: 1 + 4 (1+1+1+1+1+4)

PlPc.dat
PICHU

34dc = WEIGHT: 55
347c = SPEED: 1.720000029

353c = NAIRLAG: 12
3540 = FAIRLAG: 15
3544 = BAIRLAG: 18
3548 = DAIRLAG: 18
354c = UAIRLAG: 26

4108 / 411c = A: 2 / 2
427c / 4290 / 42a4 = Ftilt: 8 / 8 / 8
4214 / 4228 / 423c = -Ftiltu: 9 / 9 / 9
42e4 / 42f8 / 430c = -Ftiltd: 7 / 7 / 7
4348 / 435c / 4370 = Utilt: 6 / 6 / 6
43c4 / 43d8 / 43ec = Sweep: 7 / 7 / 7
4184 / 4198 = Dash: 8 / 8

44d4 / 44e8 / 44fc / 451c / 4530 / 4544 = FSmash: 2 / 2 / 2 / 6 / 6 / 6 (2+2+2+2+2+6)
44a8 = **Hurt: 2
45d8 / 45ec = USmash: 16 / 16
468c / 46a0 / 46b4 = DSmash: 13 / 13 / 13

5890 / 58a4 = StageA: 8 / 8
57fc / 5810 = StageA100: 6 / 6

5248 / 525c / 5270 / 52b8 / 52cc / 52e0 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5408 / 541c / 5430 / 5464 / 5478 / 548c = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

3c24 / 3c3c = B: 7 / 7
36e4 = **Hurt: 1
3b64 = -airB: 10
3734 = **Hurt: 1
UpB: -
3858 = **Hurt: 1
-UpB2: -
38d0 = **Hurt: 3
3ce8 / 3a40 = DownB: 4 / 13 (4+4+4+4 +13)
39d8 = **Hurt: 3
= SideB: 4light / 39max
37c4 = **Hurt: 1

4720 / 4734 / 4748 / 4770 / 4784 / 4798 = Nair: 12 / 12 / 12 / 9 / 9 / 9
47ec / 4800 = Fair: 2 / 2 (2+2+2+2)
47e8 = **Hurt: 1 (1+1+1+1)
49f8 / 4a0c / 4b04 / 4b18 = Dair: 12 / 12 / 4 / 4
49f4 / 4b2c = **Hurt: 1 / 1 (1 +1)
4850 / 4864 / 4878 / 4890 / 48a4 / 48b8 = Bair: 9 / 9 / 9 / 9 / 9 / 9
4900 / 4914 / 4928 / 4940 / 4954 / 4968 / 4980 / 4994 / 49a8 = Uair: 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4

5b38 = Grab: 3
5b34 = **Hurt: 1
5bb8 / 5b60 = Fthrow: 2 / 2 (2+2+2+2 +2)
5b9c = **Hurt: 1
5d10 / 5ce4 = Uthrow: 5 / 5 (5+5)
5c3c = Bthrow: 9
5dc0 / 5d90 = Dthrow: 5 / 5 (5+5)

PlPk.dat
PIKACHU

35ac = SPEED: 1.799999952
360c = WEIGHT: 80

366c = NAIRLAG: 15
3670 = FAIRLAG: 20
3674 = BAIRLAG: 30
3678 = UAIRLAG: 26
367c = DAIRLAG: 40

424c / 4260 = A: 2 / 2
43c0 / 43d4 / 43e8 = Ftilt: 8 / 8 / 8
4358 / 436c / 4380 = -Ftiltu: 9 / 9 / 9
4428 / 443c / 4450 = -Ftiltd: 7 / 7 / 7
448c / 44a0 / 44b4 = Utilt: 7 / 7 / 6
4508 / 451c / 4530 = Sweep: 7 / 7 / 7
42c8 / 42dc = Dash: 8 / 8

4614 / 462c / 4640 / 4658 / 466c / 4680 = FSmash: 21 / 19 / 19 / 18 / 18 / 18
4710 / 4724 / 4738 / 4760 / 4774 / 4788 / 47a0 / 47b4 / 47c8 = USmash: 19 / 18 / 17 / 13 / 13 / 13 / 7 / 7 / 7
4874 / 4888 / 489c / 48e8 = DSmash: 2 / 2 / 2 / 3 (2+2+2+2+2+2+3)

5a10 / 5a24 = StageA: 8 / 8
597c / 5990 = StageA100: 6 / 6

53a8 / 53bc / 53d0 / 5418 / 542c / 5440 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5568 / 557c / 5590 / 55c4 / 55d8 / 55ec = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

3d64 / 3d7c = B: 7 / 7
3ca4 = -airB: 10
39c8 = UpB: 3
3a1c = -UpB2: 2
3e28 / 3b80 = DownB: 10 / 17
= SideB: 4min / 29max

4920 / 4934 / 4948 / 4970 / 4984 / 4998 = Nair: 12 / 12 / 12 / 9 / 9 / 9
49e8 / 49fc = Fair: 2 / 2 (2+2+2+2)
4b8c / 4ba0 / 4c68 / 4c7c =Dair: 12 / 12 / 4 / 4 (12+4)
4a4c / 4a60 / 4a78 / 4a8c = Bair: 12 / 12 / 9 / 9
4ad4 / 4ae8 / 4b00 / 4b14 / 4b2c / 4b40 = Uair: 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4

5c8c = Grab: 3
5d08 / 5cb4 = Fthrow: 2 / 2 (2+2+2+2 +2)
5e60 / 5e34 = Uthrow: 5 / 5 (5 +5)
5d8c = Bthrow: 9
5f10 / 5ee0 = Dthrow: 5 / 5 (5 +5)

PlFe.dat
ROY
0000389c

38b8 = STARTDASH: 1.399999976
38c4 = SPEED: 1.610000014
3920 = TURNING: 6
3924 = WEIGHT: 85

3984 = NAIRLAG: 20
3988 = FAIRLAG: 20
398c = BAIRLAG: 24
3990 = UAIRLAG: 18
3994 = DAIRLAG: 32

4dec / 4e00 / 4e14 / 4e28 = A: 5 / 6 / 6 / 3
4f30 / 4f44 / 4f58 / 4f6c = Ftilt: 10 / 12 / 12 / 7
4ff0 / 5004 / 5018 / 502c / 5044 / 5058 / 506c / 5080 = Utilt: 8 / 9 / 10 / 6 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 6
50d0 / 50e4 / 50f8 / 510c = Sweep: 10 / 12 / 12 / 6
4e84 / 4e98 / 4eac / 4ec0 = Dash: 12 / 12 / 12 / 6

51ac / 51c0 / 51d4 / 51e8 = FSmash: 20 / 20 / 20 / 12
5298 / 52ac / 52c0 / 530c / 5320 / 5334 = USmash: 2 / 2 / 2 / 10 / 10 / 10 (2+2+2+2+10)
53a0 / 53b4 / 53c8 / 53dc + 5444 / 5458 / 546c / 5480 = DSmash: 21 / 21 / 21 / 14 + 16 / 16 / 16 / 8 (21+16)

6644 / 6658 / 666c = StageA: 8 / 8 / 6
65a4 / 65b8 / 65cc = StageA100: 8 / 8 / 6

5f74 / 5f88 / 5f9c / 5fb0 / 5ff0 / 6004 / 6018 / 602c = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
6188 / 619c / 61b0 / 61c4 / 6204 / 6218 / 622c / 6240 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

3b68 / 3b7c / 3b90 / 3ba4 / 3c54 / 3c68 / 3c7c = B: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 50 / 50 / 50
**3c90 = Hurt: 10
3d80 / 3d94 / 3da8 / 3dbc = -airB: 5 / 5 / 5 / 4
4734 / 4748 / 475c / 4770 + 47ac / 47c0 / 47d4 / 47e8 + 480c / 4820 / 4834 / 4848 = UpB: 5 / 5 / 5 / 3 + 2 / 2 / 2 / 1 + 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 (5+2+2+2+1+1+1)

3d80 / 3d94 / 3da8 / 3dbc = SideB: 5 / 5 / 5 / 4
40fc / 4110 / 4124 / 4138 + 43cc / 43e0 / 43f4 / 4408 = -SideBSide: 10 / 10 / 10 / 8 + 13 / 13 / 13 / 10 (10+13)
3e4c / 3e60 / 3e74 / 3e88 + 3fe0 / 3ff4 / 4008 / 401c / 4034 / 4048 / 405c / 4070 + 4310 / 4324 / 4338 / 434c = -SideBHi: 6 / 6 / 6 / 4 + 10 / 10 / 10 / 8 / 7 / 7 / 7 / 5 + 13 / 13 / 13 / 10 (6+10+13)
3f18 / 3f2c / 3f40 / 3f54 + 41e8 / 41fc / 4210 / 4224 / 4248 / 425c / 4270 / 4284 + 44a0 / 44b4 / 44c8 / 44dc / 4524 / 4538 / 454c / 4560 = -SideBLow: 6 / 6 / 6 / 4 + 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 5 / 5 / 5 / 5 + 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 5 / 5 / 5 / 5 (6 +3+3+5 +3+3+3+3+5)

54cc / 54e0 / 54f4 / 5508 + 5548 / 555c / 5570 / 5584 = Nair: 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 + 8 / 8 / 8 / 6
55e4 / 55f8 / 560c / 5620 = Fair: 8 / 8 / 8 / 5
57a4 / 57b8 / 57cc / 57e0 = Dair: 9 / 9 / 9 / 6
5678 / 568c / 56a0 / 56b4 = Bair: 9 / 9 / 9 / 6
5710 / 5724 / 5738 / 574c = Uair: 9 / 9 / 9 / 6

6944 = Grab: 3
696c = Fthrow: 5
6a2c = Uthrow: 5
69cc = Bthrow: 5
6a88 = Dthrow: 6

PlYs.dat
YOSHI
0000335c

3384 = SPEED: 1.600000024
33e4 = WEIGHT: 108

3444 = NAIRLAG: 15
3448 = FAIRLAG: 21
344c = BAIRLAG: 15
3450 = UAIRLAG: 19
3454 = DAIRLAG: 26

4128 / 413c = A: 3 / 3
4188 / 419c = AA: 5 / 5
42e4 / 42f8 / 430c = Ftilt: 12 / 12 / 12
4278 / 428c / 42a0 = -Ftiltu: 13 / 13 / 13
4350 / 4364 / 4378 = -Ftiltd: 11 / 11 / 11
43d0 / 43e4 / 43f8 = Utilt: 10 / 10 / 10
4454 / 4468 / 447c = Sweep: 10 / 10 / 10
4214 / 4228 = Dash: 9 / 9

4528 / 453c / 4550 = FSmash: 16 / 16 / 16
45f8 / 460c = USmash: 14 / 14
4694 / 46a8 / 46bc / 4724 / 4738 / 474c = DSmash: 14 / 14 / 14 / 12 / 12 / 12

59fc / 5a10 = StageA: 6 / 6
5950 / 5964 = StageA100: 12 / 12

5304 / 5318 / 534c / 5360 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
54b4 / 54c8 / 54dc / 5524 / 5538 / 554c = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

36b4 = B: 7
3a90 = UpB: 12
394c / 39e0 / 3b74 = DownB: 16 / 14 / 1star
= SideB: 4 / 9 / 13

47e0 / 47f4 / 4808 / 4820 / 4834 / 4848 = Nair: 14 / 14 / 14 / 10 / 10 / 10
48ac = Fair: 17
4aec / 4b00 = Dair: 4 / 4 (4+4+4+4+4+4+4+4+4+4+4+4+4+4)
4900 / 4914 / 4928 / 4958 / 496c / 4980 / 49b0 / 49c4 / 49d8 / 4a08 / 4a1c / 4a30 = Bair: 7 / 7 / 7 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 5 / 5 / 5 / 4 / 4 / 4 (7+6+5+4)
4a74 / 4a88 = Uair: 13 / 13

5dc0 = Grab: 3
5de4 = Fthrow: 6
5f18 = Uthrow: 5
5e70 = Bthrow: 6
5f90 = Dthrow: 4

PlCl.dat
YOUNG LINK
000035a0

35bc = STARTDASH: 1.799999952
35c8 = SPEED: 1.600000024
3628 = WEIGHT: 85

4a10 / 4a24 / 4a38 / 4a4c = A: 3 / 3 / 3 / 3
4aa8 / 4abc / 4ad0 / 4ae4 = AA: 2 / 2 / 2 / 2
4b3c / 4b50 / 4b64 / 4b78 = AAAjab: 5 / 5 / 5 / 5
4bc8 / 4bdc / 4bf0 / 4c04 = AAAstrike: 1 / 1 / 1 / 1
4d40 / 4d54 / 4d68 / 4d7c = Ftilt: 12 / 11 / 10 / 10
4ddc / 4df0 / 4e04 / 4e18 = Utilt: 8 / 8 / 8 / 8
4e68 / 4e7c / 4e90 / 4ea4 = Sweep: 10 / 10 / 9 / 7
4c94 / 4ca8 / 4cbc / 4cd0 = Dash: 11 / 10 / 10 / 10

4f38 / 4f4c / 4f60 / 4f74 = FSmash1: 10 / 10 / 10 / 10
5008 / 501c / 5030 / 5044 = FSmash2: 12 / 12 / 11 / 9
50e4 / 50f8 / 510c / 5120 + 5180 / 5194 / 51a8 / 51bc + 51fc / 5210 / 5224 / 5238 / 5264 / 5278 / 528c / 52a0 = USmash: 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 + 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 + 7 / 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 / 9 / 9 / 9
53a8 / 53bc / 53d0 / 53e4 = DSmash: 12 / 12 / 12 / 6

687c / 6890 = StageA: 8 / 8
67e8 / 67fc = StageA100: 8 / 8

615c / 6170 / 6184 / 6198 / 61d8 / 61ec / 6200 / 6214 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
6368 / 637c / 6390 / 63a4 / 63f0 / 6404 / 6418 / 642c = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

= B: 1tooclose / 8min / 15max
3b9c / 3bb0 / 3bc4 / 3bd8 + 3bf8 / 3c0c / 3c20 / 3c34 = UpB: 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 + 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 (1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +3)
3d24 / 3d38 / 3d4c / 3d60 + 3d80 / 3d94 / 3da8 / 3dbc + 3ddc / 3df0 / 3e04 / 3e18 + 3e38 / 3e4c / 3e60 / 3e74 + 3e98 / 3eac / 3ec0 / 3ed4 = -airUpB: 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 + 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 + 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 + 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 + 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 (3+2+2+2 +3)
= DownB: (2+2+2)
= SideB: 2return / 7far / 20close

5448 / 545c / 5470 / 5498 / 54ac / 54c0 = Nair: 12 / 12 / 12 / 8 / 8 / 8
5500 / 5514 / 5528 / 553c + 5564 / 5578 / 558c / 55a0 = Fair: 12 / 11 / 9 / 9 + 8 / 7 / 7 / 5
5754 / 5768 / 577c = Dair: 14 / 14 / 16fire (14+8?+8?)
55e0 / 55f4 / 5608 + 5640 / 5654 / 5668 = Bair: 7 / 7 / 7 + 7 / 7 / 7
56b8 / 56cc / 56e0 = Uair: 15 / 15 / 15

6c04 = Grab: 3
3f84 / 3f98 = AirHit: 5 / 5
6c48 / 6c5c + 6c2c = Fthrow: 3 / 3 + 3
6dac / 6dc0 + 6d88 = Uthrow: 4 / 4 + 2
6cf8 / 6d0c + 6cc0 = Bthrow: 3 / 3 + 3
6e20 + 6e04 = Dthrow: 2 + 4

PlSs.dat
SAMUS

34ac = SPEED: 1.399999976
350c = WEIGHT: 110

46f8 / 470c / 4720 = A: 3 / 3 / 3
4770 / 4784 = AA: 7 / 7
48b4 / 48c8 / 48dc / 48f0 = Ftilt: 10 / 10 / 10 / 10
4838 / 484c / 4860 / 4874 = -Ftiltu: 11 / 11 / 11 / 11
4930 / 4944 / 4958 / 496c = -Ftiltd: 9 / 9 / 9 / 9
49ec / 4a00 / 4a14 / 4a28 = Utilt: 13 / 13 / 12 / 12
4aac / 4ac0 / 4ad4 = Sweep: 14 / 14 / 14
47d0 / 480c = Dash: 13 / 9

4bcc / 4be0 / 4bf4 = FSmash: 14 / 14 / 14
4b28 / 4b3c / 4b50 = -FSmashU: 15 / 15 / 15
4c3c / 4c50 / 4c64 = -FSmashD: 13 / 13 / 13
4cac / 4cc0 + 4d18 / 4d2c + 4d70 / 4d84 + 4dc8 / 4ddc + 4e34 / 4e48 = USmash: 4 / 4 + 4 / 4 + 4 / 4 + 5 / 5 + 6 / 6 (4+4+4+5+6)
4edc / 4ef0 + 4f20 / 4f34 = DSmash: 16 / 16 + 15 / 15

5fc0 / 5fd4 / 5fe8 = StageA: 10 / 10 / 10
5f18 / 5f2c / 5f40 = StageA100: 10 / 10 / 10

5a0c / 5a20 / 5a34 / 5a48 / 5a7c / 5a90 / 5aa4 / 5ab8 = LayingAttackUp: 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5bf0 / 5c04 / 5c4c / 5c60 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

3ed4 / 3ef0 / 3f0c / 3f28 / 3f44 / 3f60 / 3f7c / 3f98 = B: 3min / 5 / 8 / 11 / 14 / 18 / 21 / 25max
3980 / 3994 / 39a8 / 39bc + 39dc / 39f0 / 3a04 / 3a18 + 3a40 / 3a54 / 3a68 / 3a7c + 3a9c / 3bb4 = UpB: 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 + 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 + 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 + 1 / 1 (2+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1)
3af4 / 3b08 / 3b1c / 3b30 + 3b58 / 3b6c / 3b80 / 3b94 = airUpB: 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 + 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 (1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1)
4154 / 4170 = DownB: 4 / 4
4070 = SideBlight: 5
408c = SideBstrong: 12

4f88 / 4f9c / 4fb4 / 4fc8 = Nair: 14 / 14 / 10 / 10
5008 / 501c + 5064 / 5078 = Fair: 5 / 5 + 5 / 5 (5+5+5+5+5)
5288 / 529c = Dair: 16 / 16
50e4 / 50f8 / 510c = Bair: 10 / 10 / 14
5154 / 5168 / 517c + 51ac / 51c0 / 51d4 + 51f8 / 520c / 5220 = Uair: 3 / 3 / 3 + 1 / 1 / 1 + 4 / 4 / 4 (3 +1+1+1+1 +4)

63c0 = Grab: 3
3de4 / 3df8 = GrabAir: 4 / 4
6404 = Fthrow: 9
65a4 + 654c = Uthrow: 0 + 7 (0+0+0+0+0+0 +7)
64b0 = Bthrow: 8
6620 = Dthrow: 6

PlGk.dat
GIGA BOWSER
000034d0

34f8 = SPEED: 1.5
3558 = WEIGHT: 140

35b4 = LANDLAG: 30
35b8 = NAIRLAG: 45
35bc = FAIRLAG: 45
35c0 = BAIRLAG: 45
35c4 = UAIRLAG: 45
35c8 = DAIRLAG: 45

4888 / 489c / 48b0 = A: 5 / 5 / 5
490c / 4910 / 4934 = AA: 6 / 6 / 6
4b44 / 4b58 / 4b6c / 4b80 = Ftilt: 12 / 12 / 12 / 12
4aa0 / 4ab4 / 4ac8 / 4adc = -Ftiltu: 13 / 13 / 13 / 13
4bfc / 4c10 / 4c24 / 4c38 = -Ftiltd: 11 / 12 / 11 / 11
4c9c / 4cb0 = Utilt: 13 / 13
4d04 / 4d18 + 4d44 / 4d58 = Sweep: 10 / 10 + 9 / 9
498c / 49a0 / 49cc / 49ec / 4a00 = Dash: 13 / 13 / 10 / 8 / 8

4e18 / 4e2c = FSmash: 20 / 16
4f3c / 4f50 / 4f78 = USmash: 20 / 17 / 12
50b0 / 50c4 / 50d8 / 50ec + 511c = DSmash: 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 + 10 (2+2+2+2+2+2 +10)

64c4 / 64d8 = StageA: 8 / 8
6444 / 6458 = StageA100: 10 / 10

5d38 / 5d4c / 5d60 / 5d94 / 5da8 / 5dbc = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5f00 / 5f14 / 5f28 / 5f60 / 5f74 / 5f88 / 5f9c = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

40b0 = B: 3
3bf8 / 3c0c + 3c6c / 3c80 / 3c94 + 3cd0 / 3ce4 / 3cf8 = UpB: 15 / 13 + 5 / 5 / 5 + 3 / 3 / 3 (13 +5+4+5+5+5+2+3+3+3+3)
3d78 / 3d8c / 3da0 + 3dec / 3e00 / 3e14 + 3e3c / 3e50 / 3e64 = -airUpB: 10 / 13 / 13 + 3 / 3 / 3 + 2 / 2 / 2 (10+3+3+3+2+3+2+2+2+2+2)
3f20 = DownB: 25
3f6c = -airDownB: 25
385c / 3870 / 3884 / 3898 = SideB: 8 / 8 / 12 / 10
39f8 / 3930 = SideBBite: 4 / 4
= SideBFthrow: 13 / 14
= SideBBthrow: 9

51c4 / 51d8 = Nair: 13 / 13
5248 / 525c / 5270 = Fair: 13 / 11 / 11
538c = Dair: 3 (3+3+2+3+3+2+3+3+2)
52c4 = Bair: 12
532c = Uair: 17

67f0 = Grab: 5
6814 = Fthrow: 10
6970 + 6928 = Uthrow: 1 + 2 (1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +2)
689c = Bthrow: 10
6a08 / 6a1c + 69c4 = Dthrow: 12 / 12 + 0

PlNn.dat
NANA (ICE CLIMBERS)

11b0 = SPEED: 1.399999976
1210 = WEIGHT: 88

2030 / 2044 = A: 2 / 2
2090 / 20a4 = AA: 4 / 4
2170 / 2184 = Ftilt: 8 / 8
21e0 / 21f4 + 221c / 2230 = Utilt: 1 / 1 + 7 / 7 (1+1+1+1+1+1 +7)
2270 / 2284 = Sweep: 5 / 5
20f0 / 2104 = Dash: 9 / 9

2304 / 2318 = FSmash: 14 / 10
23d8 / 23ec = USmash: 11 / 11
2464 / 2478 = DSmash: 12 / 12

347c / 3490 / 34a4 = StageA: 8 / 8 / 6
33f4 / 3408 / 341c = StageA100: 10 / 10 / 8

2e34 / 2e48 / 2e5c / 2e94 / 2ea8 / 2ebc = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
300c / 3020 / 3034 / 3054 / 3068 / 307c = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

147c / 1a14 = B: 9close / 5ice
4b74 = UpB: 16
1acc / 1ae8 / 1b04 = DownB: 3 / 2 / 1 (2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2)
49ac / 49c0 / 14c4 / 14d8 / 49e4 / 49f8 / 14fc / 1510 = SideB: 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 (2+4+2+4+2+4+2+4+2+4+2)

24ec / 2500 = Nair: 8 / 8
2564 / 2578 / 258c = Fair: 11 / 10 / 9
26bc / 26d0 = Dair: 9 / 9
25d8 / 25ec = Bair: 12 / 11
2634 / 2648 / 2660 / 2674 = Uair: 9 / 9 / 7 / 7

3728 = Grab: 3
3788 + 374c = Fthrow: 6 + 5
388c / 38a0 + 3860 = Uthrow: 6 / 6 + 5
37e8 = Bthrow: 7
38f0 = Dthrow: 6

PlPp.dat
POPO (ICE CLIMBERS)
000032a4

32cc = SPEED: 1.399999976
332c = WEIGHT: 88

414c / 4160 = A: 2 / 2
41ac / 41c0 = AA: 4 / 4
428c / 42a0 = Ftilt: 8 / 8
42fc / 4310 + 4338 / 434c = Utilt: 1 / 1 + 7 / 7 (1+1+1+1+1+1 +7)
438c / 43a0 = Sweep: 5 / 5
420c / 4220 = Dash: 9 / 9

4420 / 4434 = FSmash: 14 / 10
44f4 / 4508 = USmash: 11 / 11
4580 / 4594 = DSmash: 12 / 12

5598 / 55ac / 55c0 = StageA: 8 / 8 / 6
5510 / 5524 / 5538 = StageA100: 10 / 10 / 8

4f50 / 4f64 / 4f78 / 4fb0 / 4fc4 / 4fd8 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5128 / 513c / 5150 / 5170 / 5184 / 5198 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

3598 / 3b30 = B: 9close / 5ice
6ddc = UpB: 16
3be8 / 3c04 / 3c20 = DownB: 3 / 2 / 1 (2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2)
35e0 / 35f4 / 6c14 / 6c28 / 3618 / 362c / 6c4c / 6c60 = SideB: 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 (2+4+2+4+2+4+2+4+2+4+2)

4608 / 461c = Nair: 8 / 8
4680 / 4694 / 46a8 = Fair: 11 / 10 / 9
47d8 / 47ec = Dair: 9 / 9
46f4 / 4708 = Bair: 12 / 11
4750 / 4764 / 477c / 4790 = Uair: 9 / 9 / 7 / 7

585c = Grab: 3
58bc + 5880 = Fthrow: 6 + 5
58bc / 59d4 + 5994 = Uthrow: 6 / 6 + 5
591c = Bthrow: 7
5a24 = Dthrow: 6

PlPe.dat
PEACH

38b0 = STARTDASH: 1.200000048
38bc = SPEED: 1.299999952
391c = WEIGHT: 90

4944 / 4958 / 496c / 4970 = A: 3 / 3 / 3 / 3
4a04 / 4a18 / 4a2c = AA: 2 / 2 / 2 / 2
4b4c / 4c04 / 4b60 / 4c18 / 4c2c / 4b74 / 4b90 / 4c48 / 4ba4 / 4c5c / 4bb8 / 4c70 = Ftilt: 13 / 13 / 11 / 11 / 10 / 10 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
4cdc = Utilt: 12
4d48 / 4d5c / 4d70 / 4d84 = Sweep: 12 / 12 / 12 / 12
4abc / 4ad0 / 4b00 / 4b14 = Dash: 12 / 9 / 8 / 7

4f0c / 4f20 / 4f34 / 4f48 = FSmash-club: 13 / 13 / 13 / 17
5054 / 5068 / 507c = FSmash-pan: 17 / 15 / 15
5188 / 519c / 51b0 = FSmash-tennis: 12 / 12 / 12
5244 / 5258 / 526c / 5280 = USmash: 19 / 15 / 8 / 8
533c / 5350 / 5364 / 5378 = DSmash: 14 / 14 / 12 / 12 (14+14+14+14+14)

67fc = StageA: 6
6758 / 676c / 6780 = StageA100: 10 / 8 / 8

5ff4 / 6008 / 601c / 6050 / 6064 / 6078 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
6264 / 6278 / 628c / 62ac / 62c0 / 62d4 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 8 / 8 / 6

4310 = B: 3 (3+3+3+3+3+3+3)
3c88 / 3c9c + 3ce8 / 3cfc / 3d20 / 3d34 + 7910 = UpB: 5 / 5 + 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 + 3 (5+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +3)
= DownB: -
4044 / 4064 = SideB: 16 / 18

53e4 / 53f8 / 540c / 5424 / 5438 / 544c = Nair: 14 / 14 / 14 / 10 / 10 / 9
54b8 / 54cc = Fair: 15 / 15
5608 / 561c / 564c / 5660 = Dair: 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 (3+3+3+3)
5534 / 554c = Bair: 14 / 10
5594 / 55a8 /55bc = Uair: 14 / 12 / 11

6d40 / 6d54 / 6d68 = Grab: 3 / 3 / 3
6da8 + 6d8c = Fthrow: 2 + 8
6ec4 + 6e9c = Uthrow: 2 + 6
6e2c + 6e08 = Bthrow: 2 + 9
6f30 + 6f10 = Dthrow: 0 + 7

2bac / 2bc0 / 2bd4 = BeamSwordA: 7 / 7 / 7
2c24 / 2c38 / 2c4c = BeamSwordftilt: 11 / 11 / 11
2c9c / 2cb0 / 2cc4 = BeamSwordFsmash: 15 / 15 / 15
2d14 / 2d28 / 2d3c = BeamSwordDash: 13 / 12 / 11

PlSk.dat
SHEIK

3440 = SPEED: 1.799999952
34a0 = WEIGHT: 90

40c4 / 40d8 / 40ec = A: 4 / 4 / 4
413c / 4150 / 4164 = AA: 3 / 3 / 3
41b4 / 41c8 / 41dc = AAA: 1 / 1 / 1
42fc / 4310 / 4324 = Ftilt: 7 / 7 / 7
4374 / 4388 / 43c4 / 43d8 = Utilt: 8 / 8 / 4 / 4
442c / 4440 = Sweep: 8 / 8
4250 / 5264 / 42b4 / 42c8 = Dash: 10 / 10 / 7 / 7

44bc / 44d0 / 44e4 + 4528 / 453c / 4550 = FSmash: 5 / 5 / 5 + 10 / 10 / 10
45c8 / 45dc / 460c / 4620 / 4634 / 4648 = USmash: 17 / 17 / 13 / 13 / 13 / 13
46d0 / 46e4 / 46f8 + 4734 / 4748 + 476c / 4780 = DSmash: 13 / 13 / 13 + 10 / 10 + 10 / 10 (13+10+10)

582c / 5840 = StageA: 8 / 8
579c / 57b0 / 57c4 = StageA100: 8 / 8 / 6

51c0 / 51d4 / 51d8 / 5210 / 5224 / 5238 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
53b0 / 53c4 / 53d8 / 53f8 / 540c / 5420 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6

39c0 / 39d8 / 39f0 / 3a08 = B: 3 / 3 / 3 / 3
3b7c = UpB: 12
36ac / 36c0 / 36d4 / 36e8 = SideB: 5 / 3 / 3 / 3

47c8 / 47dc / 47f0 / 4804 / 481c / 4830 / 4844 / 4858 = Nair: 14 / 14 / 14 / 10 / 9 / 9 / 9 / 9
489c = Fair: 13
4a58 / 4a6c = Dair: 11 / 11
48e8 / 48fc / 4910 / 4924 / 493c / 4950 / 4964 / 4978 = Bair: 8 / 8 / 10 / 14 / 6 / 7 / 9 / 10
49c4 / 49d8 / 49f0 / 4a04 = Uair: 12 / 12 / 9 / 9

5ad8 = Grab: 3
5b1c + 5b00 = Fthrow: 6 + 2
5c30 / 5c44 + 5c14 = Uthrow: 6 / 6 + 2
5b9c / 5bb0 + 5b80 = Bthrow: 5 / 5 + 2
5ce8 / 5cfc + 5c94 = Dthrow: 5 / 5 + 3

PlZd.dat
ZELDA
000037f4

3810 = STARTDASH: 1.100000024
381c = SPEED: 1.100000024
387c = WEIGHT: 90

45d0 / 45e4 / 45f8 / 460c / 4650 / 4664 / 4678 / 468c = A: 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 (2+2+2)
47dc / 47f0 / 4804 = Ftilt: 13 / 12 / 11
48a8 / 48bc = Utilt: 11 / 11
48fc / 4910 / 4924 / 4938 = Sweep: 7 / 7 / 8 / 8
4708 / 471c / 474c / 4760 = Dash: 13 / 9 / 8 / 7

4a0c / 4a20 / 4a34 / 4a48 + 4a6c / 4a80 / 4a94 / 4aa8 = FSmash: 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 + 14 / 14 / 14 / 14 (1+1+1+1 +14)
4b7c / 4b90 / 4ba4 / 4bb8 / 4bf8 / 4c0c / 4c20 / 4c34 + 4c5c / 4c70 / 4c84 / 4c98 = USmash: 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 + 5 / 5 / 5 / 5 (1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +5)
4d04 / 4d18 + 4d6c / 4d80 = DSmash: 11 / 11 + 11 / 11

60c0 / 60d4 / 60e8 / 60fc = StageA: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
601c / 6030 / 6044 = StageA100: 10 / 8 / 8

5914 / 5928 / 593c / 5970 / 5984 / 5998 = LayingAttackUp: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
5b18 / 5b2c / 5b40 / 5b60 / 5b74 / 5b88 = LayingAttackBelly: 6 / 6 / 6 / 8 / 8 / 6

3aac / 3ac0 / 3ad4 / 3ae8 + 3b0c / 3b20 / 3b34 / 3b48 = B: 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 + 5 / 5 / 4 / 4 (1+1+1+1+1 +5)
3c90 / 3cb8 = UpB: 4 / 4
3d1c / 3d48 = -airUpB: 4 / 4
= SideB: 7min / 13max

4df8 / 4e0c / 4e20 / 4e34 + 4e58 / 4e6c / 4e80 / 4e94 = Nair: 2 / 2 / 3 / 3 + 5 / 5 / 5 / 5 (2+2+2+2+2 +5)
4f00 / 4f14 / 4f28 = Fair: 10 / 10 / 20
50ac / 50c0 = Dair: 8 / 7
4f98 / 4fac / 4fc0 = Bair: 10 / 10 / 20
5054 = Uair: 13

6548 = Grab: 3
656c = Fthrow: 12
6734 = Uthrow: 11
6664 = Bthrow: 11
6884 + 681c = Dthrow: 2 + 2 (2+2+2+2 +2)

phish-it

Smash Champion
All of my lifelong dreams have finally come true....

Once again I want to say thank you for directing me to that guide, it finally worked!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I haven't seen any mention of it, but Dios Mios came out a couple weeks ago, so now you can load Melee from a USB drive (even easier than using an SD card). That means that you can quickly switch your textures and music without burning a new disc. I wish that there was more activity here because the texture and music threads haven't been updated in a while, and they desperately need better organization.

Top Bottom