• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

FrankerZ
Falco400, do you actually main Ganondorf?
In Melee, yeah. Used to use Falco but... then I stopped playing Melee for too long and well, techskill died and so I switched to Ganondorf and yeah. I'm not too great or anything and I didn't enter Melee at FC but there you go. :p

Scythe

Smash Master
I believe the kishes mentioned that there will be a pm dubs tourney, they made no mention of anyone having to sacrifice anything to enter it.

Cia

das kwl
Thing is Brawl doubles and Smash 64 doubles were the only "C" events we could apply for in registration. I know myself in many others would have liked P:M doubles to be in that category so that we wouldn't have to spend extra $$ to enter.

---

That said I'm reg'd. lookin forward to this.

:colorful:

Battlecow

Play to Win
yoooooo

36 people for 64 doubles. That oughtta be entertaining. Also, 64 singles has like 4x the entrants of brawl. Get at us.

KishSquared

Smash Master
I've said several times that if we can make P:M doubles happen, we will. It will not be an added cost if we do. I'm a huge P:M advocate, so trust me on this :)

It's looking very promising that we can fit it in, so stay tuned!

Boat Mode

Smash Journeyman
Im driving from Long Island, NY. I might have a spot in my car so anyone in LI/NYC who needs a ride and doesn't mind a 10hr car ride, hit me up.

:phone:

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
So I registered to come to FC but I only signed up for B/C pass. But I talked my friend into coming and we want to enter Melee doubles. Is there some way for me to switch to the other pass and pay the difference?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
So I registered to come to FC but I only signed up for B/C pass. But I talked my friend into coming and we ant to enter Melee doubles. Is there some way for me to switch to the other pass and pay the difference?
Sure, I'll switch you here and you can just cover it at the door.

However, did you register as "Buttcrust?" I don't see you.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Is there a way to register for this as a spectator? To get in on the food/venue but not the tournament?

I already registered, this is for someone else.

Also, is it normal that I didn't show up on the list of attendees right away?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Don't ever yooooooo again ever.

Also I think I'm gonna play 64 doubles with Vudujin unless he's teaming with Lvl 9 luigi. I bought a 64 still can't hold these goddamn controllers though.
I have more of a right to yoooooooo than you do >____>

Also don't be bringing vudu down, there's cash money at stake here and level 9 weegee is DEFINITELY a better doubles partner than you. No offense man, but I saw you play.

Get your boy gio to clean the **** out of his diaper and register so that I can wup him and I don't have to suffer through another 6 months of your guys' whiny brawl-player trash talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom