• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
When did you register? It takes a bit for the attendees list to update.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
We both registered today. I did so around 1:20pm, so if it takes a couple days, then it's cool. I just want to make sure.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We got quite a bit of registrants today and they're showing up, so not sure what the issue is there. KishPrime is the only one that can check though afaik. He'll check this thread when he wakes up I'm sure heh.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Sounds good. It's just, I didn't see my name on the list, but I saw the money come out of my account uncomfortably quick. So, yeah.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Any semi-good/generously good 64 players want to do 2v2 with me?

I use samus/dk in doubles.

Also, I'm bringing a yugioh constructed deck, and a MTG modern deck. Anyone that feels like playing, bring your stuff and look for the guy in the Donkey Kong hat/shirt. :cool:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think this tourney will have more DK's than any tourney I've been to LOL.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What were the teams for that again? Me & Ripple vs people?

venue's pretty big so idk if you'd want to do that... we'd get thrown outta the venue though :(

:dkmelee:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I realllyy want to go to this but my internship is getting in the way! :( sorry guys!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I was skeptical of this tourney, but it's really coming along now. I'm looking forward to it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So are you coming Froggy?
Or will you forever be a keyboard warrior that never goes to tourneys?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
So are you coming Froggy?
Or will you forever be a keyboard warrior that never goes to tourneys?
Nah, this is way too far for me to go to. It's also a bit too expensive for me as well. And I've been to a tournament before.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Sounds good. It's just, I didn't see my name on the list, but I saw the money come out of my account uncomfortably quick. So, yeah.
GUYS, WE FINALLY GOT DEMPT'S MONEY, LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!

Thread done, massive joke complete.

OK, as best as I can tell I got two e-mails from PayPal yesterday saying that there was a delay in processing, but that it was just verifying that all was correct. I'm guessing you were one of those people. It said it would be resolved within 24 hours, so you should show up soon enough.

Big_R

Smash Champion
sooo apparently tink isn't entering and now i'm partnerless. Anyone wanna team?
i'll team with you kels. i plan on beating some ***. but if not if i were u id just try n team with someone outta region who is cool. or idk if drephen is teamin with anyone. he said joe bushman was comin but that was months ago haha.

o i wasted my last post on smashboards. o well time to log out

Kels88

Smash Lord
i'll team with you kels. i plan on beating some ***. but if not if i were u id just try n team with someone outta region who is cool. or idk if drephen is teamin with anyone. he said joe bushman was comin but that was months ago haha.
Just signed up for this. And i'm teamin with Jace. We're gonna tear some **** up.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
More Ganons plox!

ORLY

Smash Master
@blackchris: weren't we talking about teaming in brawl or something? i don't care either way; i'm horrible at both games. i'm down if it stays the way it is.

if P:M teams becomes a thing instead of brawl / 64 teams, i'll have to see what's going on. i hadn't even considered who i'd team with if that were the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom