• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
hey chicago guys, we should charge like $30 bucks or something to drive these guys to south bend and back. better than taking the greyhound :D
dude, im so down for that. ill def do that. for certain i know its hbox,me and one other is that cool. you can pm if your serious because we would love to save money and hang out with other smashers in the process.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I know it isnt on the FC site, but I was wondering if there is a spectator option. I'd love to go, but I can't shell out that money to enter, especially half of which I don't want to play.

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey chicago guys, we should charge like $30 bucks or something to drive these guys to south bend and back. better than taking the greyhound :D
YES PLEASE we would greatly appreciate it. Right now it's gonna be me, V3ctorman, and possibly Smurf (3 of us), but that's not finalized yet. It would be so great if you could!

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I know it isnt on the FC site, but I was wondering if there is a spectator option. I'd love to go, but I can't shell out that money to enter, especially half of which I don't want to play.
there's a melee-only option for $70

voorhese

Smash Master
I remember paying 85 or something for my melee singles/doubles is the 70 for (melee only) just for singles or something?

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
A pass ($85) includes A, B, and C events. The B/C pass ($70) includes the B and C events.

A event: Melee Singles and Melee Doubles

B Event: None, Brawl Singles, Smash 64Singles, or Project: M Singles

C Event: None, Brawl Doubles, or Smash 64 Doubles

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Why are there only 45 people registered? We're only a month out people!

:phone:
If I remember correctly, it's been at 45 ever since they displayed the attendees list on the site. I'm willing to bet more have registered since then, but maybe the attendees list hasn't been updated.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
I think it was originally only at 41. I'm pretty sure they updated at some point if it doesn't update automatically.

AXE 09

Smash Master
So who all from Chicago is going? Would it be possible to pick up a couple of us from the O'Hare International Airport? Please let me know as soon as possible... either reply here or message me. We would be so thankful if any of you could. Of course we'll provide gas money.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Haha well i technically only have 1 person in my car so far...
If you're gonna be passing by the airport, just so you know, it's most likely just gonna be me and V3ctorman. Omg if you could pick us up, that would be sooooo so great.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well my plan was to try to consolidate my car and my hotel room members and split costs evenly. I wouldn't charge you extra, but you'd pay the same as everyone else in my group (~$100 total). If thats cool with you guys, I don't mind picking you up from the airport and getting you back there.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Well my plan was to try to consolidate my car and my hotel room members and split costs evenly. I wouldn't charge you extra, but you'd pay the same as everyone else in my group (~$100 total). If thats cool with you guys, I don't mind picking you up from the airport and getting you back there.
Do you mean ~$100 total for gas amongst everyone who rides with you? And basically you'd wanna get a hotel with whoever rides with you? I'm pretty sure me and Vman (or Vman and I, w/e lol) would be down for that. It's gonna be just the 2 of us. Does that sound ok?

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Is anyone able to house a car of 5?
You guys can split rooms with Ashtabula. We only have 2-3 going, and it's 4 to a room.

It's $17 + some change per person per night if you guys are interested, but with the total cost of everything, I can understand why not.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Registration is proceeding as expected! History shows that the majority of attendees register at the last possible moment. We're Smashers, after all. We do things at our pace.

Prime will be posting the registration deadline soon. We're just one month out, so let's see that registration list grow!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I was bored and tracked registration stats from SKTAR, which is a Brawl national tourney happening next weekend... thought you guys might be interested:

38 registrants on 6/1
55 registrants on 6/20
83 registrants on 7/4
107 registrants on 7/8
141 registrants on 7/9

(registration deadline was 7/9)

So yeah, it's no ****ing joke when said that Smashers wait until the last minute >_>

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I was bored and tracked registration stats from SKTAR, which is a Brawl national tourney happening next weekend... thought you guys might be interested:

38 registrants on 6/1
55 registrants on 6/20
83 registrants on 7/4
107 registrants on 7/8
141 registrants on 7/9

(registration deadline was 7/9)

So yeah, it's no ****ing joke when said that Smashers wait until the last minute >_>
^ Yeah this lol.

And I actually had price increases to influence people to register early too.

This tourney doesn't so expect there to be an even bigger curve of last minute registrants for this one.

AXE 09

Smash Master
What are the rules regarding which version of Melee is the standard to be played?

If I request to play on 1.0, can I? This is a serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom