• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Your announcement killed the thread! Now everyone is talking in the other one, lol.

Last two days to register for the Race to 50!

EDIT: Technically, maybe 3 days? I think we're including June 1st. Maybe Prime should specify.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
oh no

what will I do if they give me milk

probably drink it because milk is the filthy and the lactose intolerant gods can rain down upon me with a thunderous rage at my sin

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Yeah, we're aware of the food problem, but it appears to be saving it correctly...no idea what's going on there.

Last day to sign up for the free shirt! We still have a few slots left in the First 50!

KishPrime

BRoomer
It's still 2.5 months out! Most people don't sign up till much closer to the last minute, we're just trying to get a jump start before we flip up the page to view registrants.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Everyone who's registered needs to put on their marketing hat and get their friends to register. A free t-shirt is at stake!

Not that many slots left...

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Man, I still haven't gotten caught up again with this thread. Anyway, in the interest of blowing minds everywhere, I have made a headquarters for my efforts on the second episode of a certain machinima. It's got the whole script and all the info in one spot.

It's here

Two months.

ORLY

Smash Master
how on earth does matt r not have a teammate

this is like the world turning upside down

KishPrime

BRoomer
Sorry guys, I'll try to put together an update tonight. I literally had some major, giant upheaval in my life this weekend. Should all be positive upheaval, but upheaval requires a lot of time and focus, so those things have not been here.

Plus, the website is still getting some work to display the registrants properly. We'll get there. My apologies for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom