• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
PEEF, iirc, the saltine challenge is to take a sleeve of saltines and eat as many crackers as you can in one minute. Whoever eats the most, wins

:phone:

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I got word back that hotel reservations will be open on Thursday, if you wish to get a head start. So just like the front post says, by the end of the week...

<_<

Anyway, right now targeting May 1 for a larger unveiling of details! I'd assume that most of you will wait to book your hotel until then.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
What is this I've been looking for a good challenge because I'm allergic to cinnamon.
Well, the challenge is actually to just eat 6 saltines in a minute, but I've yet to see someone ever pull that off, so it's pretty much just a race to consume 6 saltines. It's a lot harder than it sounds. The fastest I've seen it done is 68 seconds.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Well, the challenge is actually to just eat 6 saltines in a minute, but I've yet to see someone ever pull that off, so it's pretty much just a race to consume 6 saltines. It's a lot harder than it sounds. The fastest I've seen it done is 68 seconds.
Dufaq ez money salt dont affect me.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
At least we'll have D.Disciple's money locked in when we announce that this will be a SFxT tournament.

Also, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4_aWl5E7_Q
Fun fact, half of the time when I had to be Player 4 Fox I was actually asleep.

EDIT: I also recall a 2 hour delay because once I turned on the Aerobiz Generic music on loop everyone just wanted to laze about.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It's easier to do if you crunch them vertically.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I got word back that hotel reservations will be open on Thursday, if you wish to get a head start. So just like the front post says, by the end of the week...

<_<

Anyway, right now targeting May 1 for a larger unveiling of details! I'd assume that most of you will wait to book your hotel until then.
Actually i plan to reserve my room ASAP

KishSquared

Smash Master
Fun fact, half of the time when I had to be Player 4 Fox I was actually asleep.

EDIT: I also recall a 2 hour delay because once I turned on the Aerobiz Generic music on loop everyone just wanted to laze about.
I watched someone playing Green Fox this weekend and thought "Man, why would you play Lazy Fox?"

PEEF!

Smash Hero
That's what everyone says until they try it lol. It's similar to the cinnamon challenge in that you can't swallow them because all the moisture gets sucked out of your month.
Mathematically my mouth should not be able to stay moisturized considering how much I talk but I'm basically an X-man of mouth moisture.

I'm gonna go get some saltines and livestream this ****.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
if you can use water during the saltine challenge, wouldn't it be easier to smash the crackers and put it into the water at the start of the challenge and then drink the whole thing?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I just looked through all the join dates for the people here.

I am far closer to the Kishes than the newer members.

That's weird.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Because I've been doing this for a long, long time and it feels like a blip on the radar.

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm gonna try to bring North Florida to this, but I'm sad this is sunday-tuesday. As I don't want to have to use vacation days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom