• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC: Your Pool Predictions Were Wrong. See first post for R2 Pools!

Bones0

Smash Legend
It's not like I was leagues above the other guys in that tournament though... chinesahh wasn't playing well at that one, but greg beat me in winners, and the matches with chillin were pretty legit.
Oh, I know. I just thought it was hilarious that the results showed some random named "UltimaScout's friend" beating Chillin, Chinesahh, and G-reg. lol

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Me too. Shame on me. :(

All of the people mentioned were seeded properly. :p

No one seems confused when I enter as KishPastHisPrime and KishPrimeapple.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
i agree with wobbles. Random names make it difficult to seed properly. (at least for a big tournament that preset pools. If it's a tiny local with like 15 people that all know each other, do whatever you want. Please be considerate of the TOs and your fellow players!

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
dude kage dont shave your head anymore you look soo much less like ganon. oh and g&w doesnt count j00t because he doesnt have a shield

'Fro

Smash Lord
Same thing with "kels88" in my pool
I was oh girlllll bout to get that free win with jiggs. Turns out to be some really good fox. I can't believe it.
Um.... Kels has ALWAYS been kels88 on Smashboards. If you followed ANY tourney results from the midwest, or his solid national performance, you would have known what was up.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I was unaware being sarcastic means that you are trolling.
lol, know your **** smashboards.

Also, yes Birdo is indeed male.

Top Bottom