• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Diamond Vids - 9/26/07 - ALL vids up!

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
yeah drephen would've probably handed linguini his face in a match up, so you can't say linguini>midwest

you may be able to get away with Linguini>Midwest - drephen and darkrain

Oh, and more people john than just peach and sheiks, (even though I know alot of peaches who john there *** off because peach never wins a major tourny)

whatever, I play ganon, I'm allowed to john

ganon pride, linguini for pres

Linguini

Smash Master
no i'm not, and like i said i can't tell if your the one getting all pissy or not bcuz some of your posts sound like it if said out loud. and yes i agree linguini did do well, and he is one of the better ganon players, but leave it at that, don't go to saying things like dope got 3 stocked, because no offense to linguini, but i'd bet 10 dollars on dope to win a set against linguini.
aightt, i have no hate against midwest and you all take doodah too seriously, lol <3 pete. Im cool with dope tink and drephen, so chillzz. lol jbm, you think me beating dope was luck, do you know how much I play lambchops? haha, ill be happy to take your 10 bucks dude.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Hey, look:

4. Drephen
5. Vidjo
7. Darkrain
13. CunningKitsune
13. Tink
17. Mathos
25. KishPrime
25. Jiano
25. BigGman (Eddie?)
33. Viperboy
33. KishSquared
33. Wattyman
49. Linguini

Sliq

Smash Master
Because your post made no sense.
You see, I thought it IRONIC that souroush personally attacked XiF, and then said no personal attacks. Hence why I QUOTED what he said, you know, so someone would read the quote, then my comment, and go "oicwutudidthare!"

Also, my other comment, the one about the Joe art, was directed towards 56K regarding his signature, ya know, the one with Viewtiful JOE in it (shooped to look like Cpt. Falcon).

Do you even read posts or just go, "It's ****head time!", and then slam the fvck outta' your keyboard with your face?

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Everybody stop replying to DooDah, he's banned for the time being.

Anyway, I'm back, and I'll get to work on some more videos. Thanks to all the technical problems though, the matches are all scattered about... it may take a little while to sort them out.

mathos

Smash Champion
I think Stripes and 5150 should have their completely own subforum to post. And that is the only place their allow to post.

Good stuff Linguini, Dope you suck. :-p

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
In one of Omni's edits he says he has all the crew battles up. However, I do not see any West Coast crew battles. Did West Coast not enter?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Maybe they are waiting for a month cause by tomorrow it's going to be exactly 1 month since the last update

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Actually MLG has the majority of the remaining matches. No word yet on when exactly they'll be up.

Omni's done a great job so far and I'm pretty sure he has nearly everything up.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I've finally sorted out the good records from the bad, and I'll have these sets up soon (probably tomorrow):

Drephen vs Lambchops

Darkrain vs Luigi Ka-master

Taj vs PC

========================================

In addition, I will have the following sets from the Crews tournament up sometime next week. Before that happens though, I need a participant or onlooker of the set to tell me the order and members of each of the following crews:

Penguin Patrol
H4YL
Quebec Crew
It's Business Time
Southwest Florida

I have these sets:

Penguin Patrol vs H4YL

Quebec Crew vs It's Business Time

Southwest Florida vs H4YL

=======================================

And once again, I apologize I couldn't get more, but some unfortunate events at the tournament broke the functionality of my camera. I'll probably need to get another camera for future events. I also apologize for the wait due to my vacation, it's been really busy here, and I haven't had time to work on them in a while. Thanks for your patience.

chillindude829

Smash Master
H4YL: Me, Chu, Taj, Forward

order?

vs penguin patrol the 1st time, it was forward, taj, me, chu. the 2nd time it was chu, and then i forget after that but i was fox and forward was falco. vs SWFL chu went first and i cleaned up after him

Tink

Smash Hero
it was me, cuning, jiano, dope and vidjo.

as for order <_<....jiano vs pkm first, then........idk

Top Bottom