• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Diamond Vids - 9/26/07 - ALL vids up!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I have these matches:

First Round Singles:

Dope vs Kirbstir (1, 2)

Jiano vs XIF (1, 2)

Top 32/Further pools:

Drephen vs Lambchops (1, 2)

Mew2King vs Nite (1, 2)

Luigi Ka-Master vs Darkrain (1, 2, 3)

Taj vs PC Chris (1, 2, 3)

Regional Crews:

South vs East Coast (1, 2)

Midwest vs South (1, 2)

East Coast vs Midwest (1, 2)

Crews Tournament:

Penguin Patrol vs H4YL

Quebec Crew vs It's Business Time

Southwest Florida vs H4YL

Other Recorders:

Overswarm

========================================

And once again, I apologize I couldn't get more, but some unfortunate events at the tournament broke the functionality of my camera. I'll probably need to get another camera for future events. I also apologize for the wait due to my vacation, it's been really busy here, and I haven't had time to work on them in a while. Thanks for your patience.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Good videos. Why was Jiano vs XIF's 2nd Match only 3 stock?
A better question might be why are all the matches except Jiano and XIF's 1st 3 stock

I'm guessing it has something to do with a lower amount of tvs due to the last minute dilemma with the ones they rented. They probably had to do pools as 3 stock sets, and Jiano and XIF didn't know that when they started.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Nice job on getting videos up so fast. :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Subscribing to this thread. Omni is too good at vids. Doing it takes a lot of time and patienence.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Some technical difficulties on day one prevented me from encoding a large number of the matches... most all of the important matches are recorded though, and I will be uploading them as soon as possible.
I hope this includes the only canadian match we voted for :(

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Good news, we found another camera for the transfer. Bad news, no finals/top 8 matches can be put up for legal reasons (except for crews and regionals). That said, I am recording crew matches as I type this, and will try to have some up as soon as possible.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Good news, we found another camera for the transfer. Bad news, no finals/top 8 matches can be put up for legal reasons (except for crews and regionals). That said, I am recording crew matches as I type this, and will try to have some up as soon as possible.
MLG's VoD will take care of those finals right?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
*waits*

Hope it won't be too long, now that FC's ended. Crazy stuff going wrong, meleefc.com went down soon as the tourney started, a camera problem (which was fixed)...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I don't think the new stuff is up yet. The newest Smash matches are labeled "Event 1", from MLG Farmingdale.

Top Bottom