• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Diamond Vids - 9/26/07 - ALL vids up!

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Patience, do you speak it?

Being the videographer for a tournament kind of blows, because the best results you can hope for is to minimize how annoyed and impatient people get. Think about the time it takes to load footage onto a computer, cut it into matches and sets, properly label each video, export it to an individual file, upload it to the internet, fill out the information, and post it. Have some patience and respect for The Boat, they just ran the largest smash tournament of the year, and they want to see the videos uploaded just like you, so there's no need for petty reminders about how you want to see videos the day after the tournament ended.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
If anybody from the tournament can PM me the orders for any of the regional crew battles, I can have them up as soon as tomorrow. I don't need a breakdown of each match, just the order that the players appeared for each region and any sub-ins that may have happened.

petoo0

Smash Ace
If anybody from the tournament can PM me the orders for any of the regional crew battles, I can have them up as soon as tomorrow. I don't need a breakdown of each match, just the order that the players appeared for each region and any sub-ins that may have happened.
there is a thread in tournament diss. that gives the order of each Crew battle. its like the second post.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
A better question might be why are all the matches except Jiano and XIF's 1st 3 stock

I'm guessing it has something to do with a lower amount of tvs due to the last minute dilemma with the ones they rented. They probably had to do pools as 3 stock sets, and Jiano and XIF didn't know that when they started.
To answer your guys question. Pools were 3 stocks to get through them faster, since the Kishes wanted them done at midnight. Then once they got to the top 32 they put it back as 4 stock 8 minute matches.

Watty

Smash Lord
first round of pools where 3 stock after that everything was 4 stock

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
It automuically suscribes to the thread i post in so ...... im suscribed.
btw do u know how to get rid of automatic suscribing??

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
3 stock matches are a good way for peopole to John:

"oh man if I had one for stock I could have made a comback!" or something like that mabe lol

oh and Dope ***** =0

/EE

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I have South vs East Coast and Midwest vs South ready, just playing around with rendering settings to keep the filesize under 100 MB.

Cups

Smash Ace
The pools were 3 stock and seven minutes, best of three. Also, I noticed that pretty much everybody just picked random tags, so trust the videographer for the proper matchups and stuff. FC was amazing, and I can't wait for everybody to see the vids to some of these amazing matches.

Nice matches Soap btw, I was the white falcon you played at like 4 am that is from KC, you have a good Sheik. Hopefully I'll play you again.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I hope everyone knows that South vs East is up. If it hasn't been posted yet, just go to Omnigamer's account :)

Holy **** @ Shiz and Linguini.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Yeah, Shiz and Linguini are pretty nasty.
EC is still just too strong.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
First post updated, South vs EC is live, MW vs South is uploading. I'm working on MW vs EC tonight. I'll release a zip file somewhere with the full versions (not split up) later on. These will be the last things from me for a while though, as I'm going on vacation until the beginning of August.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I know, I was wondering how long it would take to take out DSW :) He's amazing, taking out PC like that lol.

On a side note, all the pros seem to just forget their main for Fox in Crews >.> Except Chu Dat, of course.

Top Bottom