• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee @ Evo2k13 Donation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
This thread needs to be stickies for all time. The ups the downs, the blotches of our community and the shining gleams. Good **** mystery man. Good ****.

I'd just like to say that we grabbed ledge. We livin'.
:phone:

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
Yes, we have to save the Spirit Bomb for when the time is right. We want this to be a repeat of the fight against Majin Boo, not Freeza.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
i donated a few bucks to make the cent amount .69

stay those cents forever
I've been telling people to add 1 cent to their donation so you'd have to keep donating little by little :troll: didn't know t was you doing that though.

@BrandX lol I love your taste in grumps.

BrandX

Smash Ace
Can Smashboards ban you for basically being a Skullgirls spy?
Oh come on like you guys don't have spys either. And you are pretty late since I've been here for quite a awhile. Don't get your panties in a bunch

Also I've begun to play project M, that has to mean something right?

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather not get on that level of weaboo.
Yes, liking the show for what it actually is, instead of the dumbed-down, inaccurate, horribly-dubbed and scored version is something to be frowned upon. Good thing DBZ Kai fixed most of that.

Still, I loved that version once upon a time. I'm just glad to see all the Dragon Ball x Melee hype over here, so keep it coming!

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I posted a thread in a website I just found. ExtraLives.org. ExtraLives is a site where a group of guys play different games (usually marathons) to raise funds for different charities. The last marathon they went through ALL of the Pokemon games and raised over $27,000! Pretty cool. Currently they're playing LoZ: Four Swords.

Here's a link to the thread. http://forums.extralives.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1574

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Guys...as someone said on SRK, we are just slowly raising one another to have the lead for tonight. Let's just agree to collectively go to bed
and let the europeans deal with it in a few hours :troll:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
is someone seriously fanny flustered because of brandX

i dont know if you forgot, but youre on a public website/forum where nearly all posts are publicly displayed even to people without accounts

go **** yourself

also lmao at getting booty troubled at Smooth Criminal, dudes cool as ****

BrandX

Smash Ace
Guys...as someone said on SRK, we are just slowly raising one another to have the lead for tonight. Let's just agree to collectively go to bed
and let the europeans deal with it in a few hours :troll:
The Euros always deal with everything lol

-----------------------

is someone seriously fanny flustered because of brandX

i dont know if you forgot, but youre on a public website/forum where nearly all posts are publicly displayed even to people without accounts

go **** yourself

also lmao at getting booty troubled at Smooth Criminal, dudes cool as ****
I know right? I aint here to ruin anything, I'm here to enjoy both communities XD Some people need to chill

Thanks for whoever fused my two posts, appreciated lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom