• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee @ Evo2k13 Donation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegard

Smash Lord
Alright, me and another Norwegian tried paying using our credit cards, but received this error message: "bank name invalid". Any workaround for this? So silly.. And i want to avoid using paypal.

Edit: just had the name of card info wrong lol (never required to use that for payments in Norway)

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Paypal doesnt work anyways. get in contact with redact, he'll do it for you. don't worry, he's trustworthy and im sure he's already loaded anyways so i doubt he would scam anyone

edit: nvm

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Aw come on, I'm better then that. I was just in a moment of weakness that's all. It was YOUR community that got be back on my feet.
Yah I respect that, In my eyes your kind of keeping up the competition between the 2 communities even more. Just keep the cash flow, and regardless of a winner, both communities have much good.

BrandX

Smash Ace
Yah I respect that, In my eyes your kind of keeping up the competition between the 2 communities even more. Just keep the cash flow, and regardless of a winner, both communities have much good.
Exactly my thoughts. Thanks for the kind words~

:phone:

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
We might not have as much boobies in our game, Melee, as Skullgirls does have in theirs. We should show the world that we care more about them though! For boobies!
Hey, we do have nearly as many women. We have Peach, Sheik, Zelda, Samus, Marth and Jiggs(Ok, jiggs is kind of a stretch)

6 chars, that's like, 4 times as many as in Skull Girls :troll:

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Nice. The fact that melee caught up with no stream makes me have a lot more confidence. When ever the stream is that's when I'm donating

:phone:

Gea

Smash Master
Yeah the only bad thing with 07 was that it was best of one. It was not the only game with best of one that year, though. Time issues. Still super lame considering how much stage changes the game.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
Yeah the only bad thing with 07 was that it was best of one. It was not the only game with best of one that year, though. Time issues. Still super lame considering how much stage changes the game.
oh yeah, what WERE the evo 2007 rules anyway?
it was still double elimination, right

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
They were pretty much the typical rules of the time, except bo1 until, I think, top 8 or so, at which point it was bo3? EVO 2008 was the only one where EVO dictated the rules rather than Smash community.

Gea

Smash Master
Yeah pretty much that. Typical rules of the time. I know to them smash is a big of a logistical nightmare because even Melee sets are longer than many sets of other games, though a few come close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom