• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee @ Evo2k13 Donation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Brandx where you at? FGC player came out to smash monthly and was playing skull girls. I wanted to Join but...needed a fight stick,

:phone:

BrandX

Smash Ace
So for people who didn't see it, SkullGirls had one of the hypest grand finals at SCR.

People are so excited for Thursday, so you guys better be careful~

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
So for people who didn't see it, SkullGirls had one of the hypest grand finals at SCR.

People are so excited for Thursday, so you guys better be careful~
I was watching that stream and then I stopped to play some Melee friendlies with a buddy of mine. ;)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
So Skullgirls is having a donation drive next Thursday. Should Melee it on Me hold another drive in response?
Well, people already donated a ton, so maybe hold off and see how far they get with theirs'. Or alternatively, we could crush their spirits more, but it might be more than necessary. Of course, it goes to a good cause, but people are going to be broke soon, lol.

BrandX

Smash Ace
Well, people already donated a ton, so maybe hold off and see how far they get with theirs'. Or alternatively, we could crush their spirits more, but it might be more than necessary. Of course, it goes to a good cause, but people are going to be broke soon, lol.
I would donate a **** ton to my community if I could, but I have to keep a steady wallet :(

I'm surprised no one has gone broke yet, it's quite amazing.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm still hoping armada comes out for gevosis. Mike haggar said he'd physically abuse him if he didn't :troll:

So SG is planning to do the same as miom. I've yet to see the results of sweet 9, not in the clear yet.

Zoler

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm still hoping armada comes out for gevosis. Mike haggar said he'd physically abuse him if he didn't :troll:

So SG is planning to do the same as miom. I've yet to see the results of sweet 9, not in the clear yet.
Even if Armada comes for the trip he won't enter the singles tournies.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
i wont be able to donate to this anymore. a possible emergency has come up and need to save all of my money.

Nine

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Philip
3DS FC
2294-4620-8242
Got to donate $10.93 but can't donate anymore cuz i gotta start saving for EVO 2013 :o

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Skullgirls' donations have barely moved lately, either they have given up or they are planning a massive snipe. Heads up

Revven

FrankerZ
Skullgirls' donations have barely moved lately, either they have given up or they are planning a massive snipe. Heads up
Well they're going to do that donation drive I think on the 25th?... So a lot of their regular donors or whatever are probably just waiting until then instead now.

Fletch

Smash Master

I saw this on my facebook wall, lol
Anyone that honestly thinks that someone is "hiding the cure" for cancer is beyond ****ing stupid. First off, there isn't going to be one "cure" for cancer, as there are a ton of different types with totally different symptoms and treatments. Also, hiding the cure would need collusion on the level of which we've never seen before, all from the same greedy companies that supposedly would sell your soul for a dime. Anyone looking for more should read this post:

http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/16oh0j/my_friend_just_keeps_blasting_away_with/c7xw9a0

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
14253 ssbm
6650 sg
5235 mlp
1581 doa5
1210 ggxx
935 st
661 psas
625 divekick