• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Okay rake I can dig nich town lol

Btw to be more specific: PJB's read feels preconceived. During their whole schpeal his scum read on Kantrip leaned on rakes case. His conviction feels so disingenuous.

Oh and I can wait for em to sling some more **** at all this.

Kantrip

Kantplay

Btw to be more specific: PJB's read feels preconceived. During their whole schpeal his scum read on Kantrip leaned on rakes case. His conviction feels so disingenuous.

This.

My problem lies in the fact that misinterpreting was not even on Joker's mind. He immediately thought I was scum trying to misrepresent his posts without even the inkling of a thought that I might just be mistaken in reading the post I quoted.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Because you hadn't explained yourself. What, am I supposed to assume you're misunderstanding everything all the time? I was already with Rake on you being off looking, and then you made a terrible case on me, and started goading me. I was not being unreasonable, in the slightest.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Because you hadn't explained yourself. What, am I supposed to assume you're misunderstanding everything all the time? I was already with Rake on you being off looking, and then you made a terrible case on me, and started goading me. I was not being unreasonable, in the slightest.
You actually bought Rake's case?

I must have missed that.

lol

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Rake's case was pretty similar to my thoughts on you. I wasn't anywhere near as convinced as Rake was, but the fact that somebody else besides me had those thoughts, made it stronger for me.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
This.

My problem lies in the fact that misinterpreting was not even on Joker's mind. He immediately thought I was scum trying to misrepresent his posts without even the inkling of a thought that I might just be mistaken in reading the post I quoted.

So is this a scumtell? What reason would he have as scum to assume you're scum pushing him instead of trying to work it out. This seems backwards.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So is this a scumtell? What reason would he have as scum to assume you're scum pushing him instead of trying to work it out. This seems backwards.
knee-jerk reaction; omgus

except I found it funny that he didn't straight up call me scum despite implying it by saying I was "purposely misrepresenting his words." because theres totally a time when town misrepresents town's words on purpose to get them lynched.

then when i say as much he's like "im not even omgusing, im not even voting you"

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

except I found it funny that he didn't straight up call me scum despite implying it by saying I was "purposely misrepresenting his words." because theres totally a time when town misrepresents town's words on purpose to get them lynched.

then when i say as much he's like "im not even omgusing, im not even voting you"
So you weren't trying to read me then, you were trying to get me lynched.

If there was any doubt about kantrip before, i think his intent has been revealed.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Those are your words, they are right there. You said you were trying to get me lynched. You claim the scenario is that you would have been town trying to get town lynched (which makes no sense, and you acknowledge as much), but you don't consider that it was misrepresentation on accident. It was on purpose, to get me lynched. Your words.

Kantrip

Kantplay

sarcasm

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
but he was still calling me scum and he tried to deny that and say "im not even voting you, i havent given a read on you yet, etc"
So you weren't trying to read me then, you were trying to get me lynched.

If there was any doubt about kantrip before, i think his intent has been revealed.
.... you guys are both so scummy misrepresenting and reaching on each other in your own special ways it's like magic

Kantrip

Kantplay
I want a stance dietz. Is this TvT, SvS, SvT? Can you see either of our sides? Neither of them? Weigh in on stop observing stuff without taking a stance

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
you're still failing to consider the other possibility. You immediately jumped to a sarcastic comment, implying that doing it on purpose was the only possibility.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Seriously?

I was trying to sarcastically say there is NEVER a time when town is going to purposely misrepresent someone else's words. That's what that sentence was supposed to say, stop being a dunce.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll do whatever I ****ing want while the idiot patrols on both sides reach out to touch each other before making a conclusion Kantrip. Every single one of those are viable options right now and I need to read harder to figure out which.

Stop asking for rushed conclusions.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'll do whatever I ****ing want while the idiot patrols on both sides reach out to touch each other before making a conclusion Kantrip. Every single one of those are viable options right now and I need to read harder to figure out which.

Stop asking for rushed conclusions.
Then read. Right now you're just fueling the fire and you're going to exacerbate the issue you're *****ing about

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
If that wasn't clear: it means I can see both sides but I think they're both moronic and I have yet to determine the cause of said on each

Kantrip

Kantplay
you are STILL saying it was purpose. That's the funny thing.
Do you know what sarcasm is?

I was saying no townie misrepresents someone's words on purpose.

As in that doesn't happen.

As in that's NOT what I was trying to do.

As in the exact opposite of your interpretation.

As in you're stupid.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
See, this is more of you just trying to get a rise out of me, so you can call me overly defensive. Now you're more of a man than I am? **** you dude, that was unnecessary.

Yes, I misunderstood you.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Joker even without meta I think what you did was scummy.

Meta is icing on the cake.
I want you to be very specific about this. Quote the posts you're talking about and explain to me what he did and why it's scummy.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeaaah I'm swinging all the way back to the Kantrip lynch side of this on a re-read. Even after the interaction I made my first impressions with Kantrip just KEEPS GOING on the reaches:

Yea, I'm actually not all that cool with just killing people cuz of their role, at least not yet. I see where Circus is coming from, but that's not something we need to concern ourselves with until we're much closer to lylo. To be fair, I don't think circus was necessarily advocating that you guys get vigged tonight, at least I hope not.
Can't you see how scummy this guy is? Look at the qualifiers in this post alone! No one talks like this.

But yeah YOLO I don't need time to rethink anything, I'm just going to sit back in this game for a bit because being active doesn't seem to work out for me. Every time I try to get reactions for stuff or start something I become the primary wagon.

This kind of **** together with the fact he seems to want me to invest before thinking about things has me feeling all wrong about the slot and back to where I was before.

Joker is a piece of work too based on these last few interactions and is misrepresenting Kantrip back in a hilarious way, but Kantirp should go first for sure.

Idk if he's still at L-2 but I'll put him to L-1 if people are ready to call this already. I can't believe I let myself get talked down by the argument "why would I paint someone scummy as scum" in retrospect, as early as it was smh

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Such is the life of a person with a bad rep.

Reasons I don't like Joker.
1. He got really offensive really quickly. He's only done this in one other game that I've been in (E&A) and he was scum.
2. The only problem that I have is that Joker is usually really aggro with most games. I'm not sure if it's progressed within the time that I was gone and now we have another Soup, but.... Yeah.

Mfw RTL keeps mentioning that I'm a parrot. "He was only focusing on things that mattered at the time OH GOD."

:applejack:
Do you have a reason to scum-read PJB other than his "mean-ness"?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

@Bold: In what way, I don't recall a Rake case throwback

I want you to be very specific about this. Quote the posts you're talking about and explain to me what he did and why it's scummy.
Qfe

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You have yet to explain why. All you've done is say "he's acting like he did in E&A", and post sly cooper faces.
Kantrip being right or wrong isn't as much the issue as to how you responded later. Even if we consider him as wrong you took a very offensive and antagonistic way to respond to him. That looks gross when you were under pressure by him.

Your reads list does have back doors but still, I'm not as bothered by that. Your reaction to Kantrip is worse.

Top Bottom