• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
>how much are you guys gonna reach for joker
>joker is still dicey

wut

Oh and how is nich "obv town?" He's not posted nearly enough to have a solid opinion on.
joker's made a few bad posts and i do keep seeing shades of ena pjb, where ryker and i mercilessly bussed his ass and rode it to a victory. it's mostly a gut thing though

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Such is the life of a person with a bad rep.

Reasons I don't like Joker.
1. He got really offensive really quickly. He's only done this in one other game that I've been in (E&A) and he was scum.
2. The only problem that I have is that Joker is usually really aggro with most games. I'm not sure if it's progressed within the time that I was gone and now we have another Soup, but.... Yeah.
"He got really aggro really quick! But he's normally aggro! Still think he's scum!"

Mfw RTL keeps mentioning that I'm a parrot. "He was only focusing on things that mattered at the time OH GOD."

:applejack:
i didn't call you a parrot i called you a sheep get your animals right

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
^what does that even mean?
Soup spent all of ****ing Luigi's Mansion doing what I quoted Kantrip saying. It's not really similar though and you quoting it made me stop and realize that.

I gotta be careful, I don't wanna join the Reach for the Sky club.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
though i'm not particularly fond of how he reads it and completely disregards it in terms of his own read but that's the second person kantrip's blown off

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
knee-jerk reaction; omgus

except I found it funny that he didn't straight up call me scum despite implying it by saying I was "purposely misrepresenting his words." because theres totally a time when town misrepresents town's words on purpose to get them lynched.

then when i say as much he's like "im not even omgusing, im not even voting you"
considering he already didn't seem so fond of you in the first place, gee, i wonder why

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
but he was still calling me scum and he tried to deny that and say "im not even voting you, i havent given a read on you yet, etc"
actually i think you were the one slot he had given a read at the time

**** i still need to go back and look at that **** again

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I should have just stayed logged out to read this mess
I mean this reads just like EnA where he caused a huge cockfight with Ryker and I because he was buttsalty we bussed him.

If anything we should be thanking them for making it so easy for us.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Kantrip being right or wrong isn't as much the issue as to how you responded later. Even if we consider him as wrong you took a very offensive and antagonistic way to respond to him. That looks gross when you were under pressure by him.

Your reads list does have back doors but still, I'm not as bothered by that. Your reaction to Kantrip is worse.
No it didn't wtf

Kantrip

Kantplay
I mean this reads just like EnA where he caused a huge cockfight with Ryker and I because he was buttsalty we bussed him.

If anything we should be thanking them for making it so easy for us.
so you think it's SvS and we came out of the gates bussnig each other?

That's cool, lynch one of us then

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
caught up

**** this game in particular

gorf, why is potato town
ruy, why is potato town
I'll tell you,

The worst part is I have. That was the first thing I looked for--I wanted to see if he was the same. I don't wholly know if PJB is town or scum but Kantrip's reasons for voting him are ****ing gross, his reactions to people disagreeing with him have been worse, and I already said I disagreed with the entire "bad reaction to simochi" case because I don't think it was unwarranted for PJB to respond to Kantrip like that. He said he wasn't mad and I didn't detect a hint of anger in PJB's voice, he was just ****ing confused as to why Potato was calling him scum for that--and was right to be confused because Potato's basis was off. I agree with him when he says that he felt he was being goaded on because I felt he was being goaded on by Potato's word choice. I don't think any part of his play was unwarranted or bad SAVE FOR his #314, which was gross in my eyes.

Meanwhile, Potato's push felt opportunistic and gross. He was wrong initially but when he had the option to back of and reconsider, he said "nope still scum u wer meen pls die". He continued to commit to PJB afterwards and went as far as to call JD a scummate chainsawing his partner simply because he disagreed with Potato. His push has never had a solid reason and yet he still commits to it for some reason.

That's why I made the comment that this reeks of a bus. If you're considering PJB's reaction in EnA, then you have to ****ing consider that possibility as well. You guys can lynch him today and I'd still sink Potato tomorrow simply for that.
Gee maybe because when he did look at what PJB did he reacted really groddy,

So I've actually been reading the whole time, but i'm also still watching AGDQ bonus stream, and you guys are posting NON STOP. Also, I was waiting for kantrip to fully catch up before refuting him, because I was sure he would realize he was completely wrong about me. Then he caught up, and still thinks I'm scum, and I remembered that he's bad at this game.

Kantrip, why is that post even gross? Nobody but you sees it, fill me in.
This post is really groddy, his first response is to call him bad at the game make this absolutely antagonistic approach to a vote on him. This is the **** Ryker always calls me on every time I get mad at the game. Maybe he was confused about it, but the bolded is still him reacting really poorly under pressure. He is getting jumpy and defensive about it by starting off calling Kantrip **** at the game, really? Does no one else see this?

Also how the hell does PJB scum = Kantrip scum, fill in how this is a bus/they are connected.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
joker's made a few bad posts and i do keep seeing shades of ena pjb, where ryker and i mercilessly bussed his *** and rode it to a victory. it's mostly a gut thing though
A few? and you think he could be groddy too? So he isn't a town read but that he is connected to Kantrip and even if he flips scum Kantrip can be totally connected?

I'm sorry but what?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Oh boy, here we go with this again. Yup, you're totally right, calling Kantplay bad at mafia is totally a scumtell and not a joke everybody makes all the time. ur so gud at mafia ruy.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So I've actually been reading the whole time, but i'm also still watching AGDQ bonus stream, and you guys are posting NON STOP. Also, I was waiting for kantrip to fully catch up before refuting him, because I was sure he would realize he was completely wrong about me. Then he caught up, and still thinks I'm scum, and I remembered that he's bad at this game.

Kantrip, why is that post even gross? Nobody but you sees it, fill me in.
This isn't calling him Kantplay this is you making an overly aggressive and defensive action back at him over pressure.

This is no joke, you're dead serious in the wording here bu saying "I remembered that he's bad at this game."

This is scummy.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
ima be pissed as **** if pb+j gets lynched over potato and i hav to waste my ****ing time d2 righting what shouldve been done. potatos push against him was dumb and pb+j said as much. why is that problematic? ifi hav a loud vocal playing comin at me for reasons i believe are ******** no **** am i gonna get mad and prolly start talkin ****. i dont get why ****** callin other ****** trash is seen as scummy

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
This isn't calling him Kantplay this is you making an overly aggressive and defensive action back at him over pressure.

This is no joke, you're dead serious in the wording here bu saying "I remembered that he's bad at this game."

This is scummy.
You're wrong. You are so very very wrong.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That was one of the if not the first posts back to Kantrip.

It wasn't even loud, that was at the start of it and it gets worse from there.

He called it off and barely any pressure and keeps getting worse from there, it's not just him calling him trash, it's how he approached it back to Kantrip putting pressure on.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

He called it off and barely any pressure and keeps getting worse from there, it's not just him calling him trash, it's how he approached it back to Kantrip putting pressure on.
is this brewyu posting right now, wtf? please decode this message. I don't understand a word of it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Whatever.

So lets not pull the OSscum trap strat and tunnel two people all day.

@ Raziek Raziek Tell me about the recent interactions of PJB and Kantrip and how it unfolds to each on alignment? Is there someone you find groddy on either side defending or attacking one of them?

@Xatres I don't think I've seen you post yet, where are you so far reads wise?

@Nicholas1024 I gave my answer above to what stuck out to me, if both are town where on the wagons would you think right now is a problem in the shadows on either side?

@Rajam Do you think PJB is scummy at all? If not do you think he is town? What does that make for people on the Kantrip wagon?

@Circus I dropped the picture crap and you can talk to me straight, why are you so worried about the claimed PRs and Marshy in particular before much has unfolded? You seemed to have placed preexisting concerns before much has happened and it seems more centered on the roles claimed. why?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

redo:

That was one of the if not the first post back to Kantrip.

It wasn't even loud at that point with people gunning for him, that was at the start of it and it gets worse from there.

He called it off with barely any pressure and keeps getting worse from there. It's not just him calling him trash, it's how he approached it back to Kantrip putting pressure on.

tl;dr

Ruy needs to stop speed typing.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Honestly, after watching all this bickering and reading people's thought on the matter....

I'm kinda starting to feel like this might be TvT.

I still don't want to lynch Kantrip, though.

I'm in the process of packing, so I'll probably only have time for a quick post series tomorrow morning, and then it's off to the airport.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm still not sure I follow, you're saying it's bad because I reacted to very little pressure? That's because his case for being on me was bull****, and I was trying to set him straight. I'm sorry that my diplomacy was not to your liking, but I really thought he was being ********. Calling a terrible case terrible, is not scummy. Just because you think I was a meanie pants for calling Kantrip bad, does not make me scum.

There's a gross misconception here. Calling a player bad, in of itself, is not scummy. There is NOTHING scummy about it. If all I had shot back with was "lol, kantrip ur bad", and had nothing to back it up with, then you'd have a case. Calling him bad for the sole purpose of trying to degrade his credibility would be scummy, but that's not what I did at all. I called him bad, because he was being bad. I pointed out why he was being bad, and everyone agrees, it was bad. There's nothing scummy about that. Please stop making it out to be.

Top Bottom