• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega Mass Madness: Daz Madness Results (All results up!)

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
lol, I can read rollout fine. I tried to jump out so I wouldn't get pressured, it caught my feet with some square-*** hitbox. I could have hit him out of it anytime (see: that FSmash).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@Shadowball, you caught me in the middle of a conversation so I didn't want to be rude and just drop it, and by the time I finished it you were no where to be seen again.

I'm not someone that will go out of my way to not talk to somebody ^_^.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
lol, I can read rollout fine. I tried to jump out so I wouldn't get pressured, it caught my feet with some square-*** hitbox. I could have hit him out of it anytime (see: that FSmash).
*coughs* counter is your friend against a Jiggly that for some reason chooses to use that HORRID move. It's SOOOO useless most of the time. :laugh:

@Shadowball, you caught me in the middle of a conversation so I didn't want to be rude and just drop it, and by the time I finished it you were no where to be seen again.

I'm not someone that will go out of my way to not talk to somebody ^_^.
nah. No bad blood or anything. I couldn't catch you alone to ask for a friendly or anything after either, and I disappeared cause you were in the middle of something and looked too busy at that moment. If I had known that was the only time I'd get a chance I woulda hung around. Friendlies next time? ^.^

shadowball I got pissed because I was 2 seconds away from getting in my **** zone
... ... ... At 200% damage using Peach against a Marth? COME OOOONNNN son. :p You were over-due. Hope you won the Match anyways... I didn't see. Was watching G$$'s SEXY Falco.

shadowball point urself out in the picture and i'll hunt you down next time

with a bo staff
Uhhh okay. *A bo staff?* let me have another look...

EDIT: I'm in the 12th picture down, with a black shirt and short hair, next to Omni in the orange shirt and green jacket. I'm sitting on the floor and smiling cause I just > B spiked his Fox with Marth (probably). I wonder why I wasn't wearing my hat?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Dude, countering Jiggs' rollout is a bad idea. It's easily telegraphed, and you can always stop it right in front, and still it. Not to mention there are tons of better ways to punish such a predictable move.

Also, against a marth, if someone is at a very high percent, it's harder to kill. You have to start looking for nairs as killers, since landing random fsmashes is difficult and unreliable, and his approach moves send the opponent too far back.

I didn't check the front page. Are full results up yet so I can shout out to people?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I've seen a Marth use counter on rollout, the counter missed, jiggs turned around and then smacked marth in the face

summary: counter vs rollout is unreliable and risky

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
*coughs* counter is your friend against a Jiggly that for some reason chooses to use that HORRID move. It's SOOOO useless most of the time. :laugh:

nah. No bad blood or anything. I couldn't catch you alone to ask for a friendly or anything after either, and I disappeared cause you were in the middle of something and looked too busy at that moment. If I had known that was the only time I'd get a chance I woulda hung around. Friendlies next time? ^.^

... ... ... At 200% damage using Peach against a Marth? COME OOOONNNN son. :p You were over-due. Hope you won the Match anyways... I didn't see. Was watching G$$'s SEXY Falco.

Uhhh okay. *A bo staff?* let me have another look...

EDIT: I'm in the 12th picture down, with a black shirt and short hair, next to Omni in the orange shirt and green jacket. I'm sitting on the floor and smiling cause I just > B spiked his Fox with Marth (probably). I wonder why I wasn't wearing my hat?
I didn't
And the zone begins at the next stock
WHEN NO ONE IS TALKING

:/

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Dude, countering Jiggs' rollout is a bad idea. It's easily telegraphed, and you can always stop it right in front, and still it. Not to mention there are tons of better ways to punish such a predictable move.

Also, against a marth, if someone is at a very high percent, it's harder to kill. You have to start looking for nairs as killers, since landing random fsmashes is difficult and unreliable, and his approach moves send the opponent too far back.

I didn't check the front page. Are full results up yet so I can shout out to people?
Does anyone know if the direction your facing matters? I think you have to be turned around
I've seen a Marth use counter on rollout, the counter missed, jiggs turned around and then smacked marth in the face

summary: counter vs rollout is unreliable and risky
LOL so many of you thought I was being serious it hilarious. I'm not a scrub... GA has the right idea... F-Smash. I was being a wise ***. If you're really good you can grab Jiggs out of it tho.

Oh, and dudutsai, it works if Marth's back it turned... and the Counter STILL misses... I think. I'll have to test it. But it's really one usless move against another semi-useless move.

I didn't
And the zone begins at the next stock
WHEN NO ONE IS TALKING

:/
LOL... whatever. at least you didn't loose cause of the momentary distraction. "Why so serious?" :p

Mokumo

Smash Ace
So did anybody find those keys that I probably lost at the venue? There were two keys, and a blue string that said "Colby-Sawyer College" on it. They're pretty important to me so if someone knows anything please contact me.

This tournament was... cool.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So did anybody find those keys that I probably lost at the venue? There were two keys, and a blue string that said "Colby-Sawyer College" on it. They're pretty important to me so if someone knows anything please contact me.

This tournament was... cool.
I'll pass the message over to Jamie.

Also, you get much much better. It was fun as hell playing you.

Unless I'm thinking of someone else. Which I hope not.

The Irish Mafia

LOL... whatever. at least you didn't loose cause of the momentary distraction. "Why so serious?" :p
Maybe I did
I dunno, I was intent on winning that match as I had lost every other match in pools, and beastmode is slightly less reachable when someone's talking
not to be mean or anything
I was just trying to focus and you kinda broke it

Mokumo

Smash Ace
I'll pass the message over to Jamie.

Also, you get much much better. It was fun as hell playing you.

Unless I'm thinking of someone else. Which I hope not.
I hope you're talking about me because I actually beat you a few times this weekend compared to the last time i played you which was a ****show for me. your falcon is sexy but your falco is something else. thanks for the message passing

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Maybe I did
I dunno, I was intent on winning that match as I had lost every other match in pools, and beastmode is slightly less reachable when someone's talking
not to be mean or anything
I was just trying to focus and you kinda broke it
*nods* I get it. No Johns tho.

Oh and a further edit on the Rollout vs. Counter. The only times I had ever tried to Counter the Roll out I missed and got smacked. So I never did it again.

Last night I wnet and tested if Marth's back being turned changed it at all and guess what? It does! If Marth's back is to the Jiggs and he counters a Rollout... the Counter HITS!

not that a good Jiggs player would be fooled more than once... maybe not even the "once"...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Why would a good Jiggs player use rollout in the first place?
A very good question. Like why you would use Bowser or why I use Mewtwo. :laugh:

Sliq uses it

to grab the edge
I've seen a player do that. My sister used to do it before she quit. It's sexy. but even sexier is spiking it mid-air with C. Falcon before Jiggs can hit the ledge. I've done it. It was almost illegal it was so sexy. :laugh:

Mokumo

Smash Ace
Relax you truly have improved leaps and bounds.
Yeah! Thanks dude i had a lot of fun playing you in teams at the beginning but i got totally owned in pools =( Hopefully I'll start making it into the brackets by my next tournament.

so where are the results, i can't do shoutouts without results!
Too bad we didn't get to play roman your fox was looking good. And you placed 7th that's really good. The better i get at this game the more i think you let me win that MM when we first met at mm11.

The Irish Mafia

shadowball i think you just called your sister sexy >_>
good times on the forums
and shadowball, I was thinking on the Rollout counter thing you could counter it, and then when they turn around to hit you, you pull a ken and counter again. You'd be facing the other way due to the first counter. Probably not useful in a practical sense, but not bad for mindgames

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@Shadowball, I answered that question by switching to Fox/Falco.
And i answer that question by maining Mewtwo AND Marth... as well as being able to play most of the characters in the game. >.>

shadowball i think you just called your sister sexy >_>
Nope! Just her Jigglypuff. Her Jiggly countered my C. Falcon for the longest time before I broke my own skill barrier... which made her quit. :( Siblings... :mad:

good times on the forums
and shadowball, I was thinking on the Rollout counter thing you could counter it, and then when they turn around to hit you, you pull a ken and counter again. You'd be facing the other way due to the first counter. Probably not useful in a practical sense, but not bad for mindgames
That's a good idea... though it really depends on the Jiggly not being able to immeadiatly whip around and hit you in the lag time between Counters. Like you just said... it's doable but not practical...

I depth shout-outs coming soon! :D

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
How is there no results yet? How the hell long does it take to send one simple small tiny file to someone? I mean god ****, next time I'll just copy the file onto a flash drive and hand it to the TO if it's going to be like this.

Top Bottom