• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MD/VA) $up@ N0v@ Presents: HEEM! 5-5-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Mekos, the reason people hate on you is because you seem cocky. You forgot to add this to your resume:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yhOhcupCc4&feature=related
gimr with da call out

he only likes doubles remember guys
Haha thanks for having my back luckay. Lol gimr epic fail. How should I put it. I think yall say "welp!" lolol :)

Lol what have I said to be cocky? geesh please read my long post I wrote. I know boss, lie, and PS. If I say something to them who cares. It's between me and them(were just playing). Like I said before that's all iv'e said and I also have defended myself from some people who I've never even heard of. lol The moment I got here some of yall have been talking trash. "oh here comes another lucas...Lucas is trash".

I don't know yer trolls here. I've ignored most of it but sorry if I have defending myself sometimes. That is called "confidence" not cockyness. Sorry for not being a pushover. That's not me.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
I forget, which metro stop do i go to?
Bowie right?

@Ajax: Just get to the right stop and Nova will pick you up. It doesn't get much easier than that.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Yo gimr, if you gonna be here.
Please bring my stuff.

I also gotta bring kenny's games back too.

Lobos

Smash Master
Dude......you live across the haunted hospital? LMAO good **** if this was around halloween it would make for a perfect event

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Sorry 4 the late reply; had a good time last nite...

-Korn I can get u if u call me; I told Will I'll get you but if you get w/ Lobos 1st that's fine.
-Any1 else who needs a ride needs 2 call me and let me know sumthin before 11:30, whether you're at a station or not.
-Yea Lobos it's by the haunted hospital, but it's before you even reach it. If any1 want's to see what I'm talking about, let me know.:evil: :demon: :skull:
-Also, I found out last nite we may need tables for the tvs; hopefully we will be fine though.
-Lastly, my DK > Exdia's Luigi :chuckle:
See yall in a few.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
If there is any side events at 9 someone text me =). I got work till 8 and it takes me about 45 minutes to get down to Bowie. Would love a mid tier tourney ;D.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Updates pl0x.

Will be upset if Mekos + June didn't take first, considering how stupidly good that team is.

inb4Rushhour.

Lobos

Smash Master
teams is over

1. june+mekos
2. korn+boss
3. lie+takeover
4. Lobos+Luckay

JLB was in the house! I already left and they dont have internet there but singles were starting when I left 30mins ago

Venue was legit and MD players showed up along with a few new faces

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
This is as much singles as Kenny and I can remember right now.

1. June
2. Lie
3. Logic
4. Korn
5. Boss
5. Sassy
7. Gimr
7. Takeover
9. Mekos
9. SSR
9. Luckay
9. Snowball Bob