• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MD/VA) $up@ N0v@ Presents: HEEM! 5-5-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Dude, you're only mildly known on Wifi as a 'pro' cause its Wifi, Pink is way more impressive.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
@mekos anyone can **** on wifi. got 1 little aib interview and now thinkin hes big papa

@slik team with me, im good. itll be just like that time early last year when we got second at chus. *jedi hand wave*

Oath.

Smash Ace
@ coney, that's my whole point. if you know you only want to team with a select few people, then ask those select few people privately. hell, if you and takeover are crewmates, then ask him in person.

not like it matters, this, and pretty much every MD/VA tourney from now on will only have about 5-10 teams max anyway. you guys better do something quick, i see pound 5 has about 60 entrants for brawl.

WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER?

Oath.

Smash Ace
I mean he did beat boss last tourney. Although that means absolutely nothing, since boss apparently gives away free wins. He's not dashing like I am though, BMX and I ***** him and his partner in teams.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I mean he did beat boss last tourney. Although that means absolutely nothing, since boss apparently gives away free wins. He's not dashing like I am though, BMX and I ***** him and his partner in teams.
Wow...yer seriously ******** or something. So I show up to a new town and team with somebody I don't even know. Who I three stocked everytime I played him in singles and yer judging me based off of that. That was not fun and that's why I decided not to travel to a tourney without a prepared teamate. Not worth it(gas, time, etc).

Geesh I was excited to come to VA to play yall cuz I thought yall had a variety of characters and I could learn. Cuz like I said I'm new to tourneys. But alot of yall are real ****s. No one is riding anyone. Yall don't read. I only like dubs in this game. And it is great to team with someone who can hold their own and on top of that understand/execute what strats yer communicating. I've never once came in here like "oh I'm so good". I've only been DEFENDING MYSELF and jking wit boss saying I'll win, but get off my **** I already know the dude. And why do some of u keep judging my looks like some *******. Maybe that's why yer community isn't growing, some of yall got some real issues. Like this oath kid thinks he is some God and calls everyone here who isn't ranked a "scrub". Like foreal chill some of yall.

Also, I never once said something about wifi. Never once bragged about beating someone on wifi. The only thing I talk about is the way I play the game. U can see a player's mentality no matter what it is. peace I'm out

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Ye, RR = Red Robin.
Are they hiring? I could use a second job...

I'll prob come too.
I'll bring a wii.
Bet. Good stuff.
dang...gave da dude my smash resume and didn't even respond to me _-_.
No worries...June is able to go to this. We will bite yall to death! ;) Prepare yer selves! haha jk

Yo nova can I have the 5 dollars waived since I gotta drive such a long distance. It's a lot of gas to get the MD
You can if you bring a Wii :awesome:
Nah but if I did, it wouldn't be fair to those who are also coming from VA. Not tryna be a douche or anything, but I have to keep things straight and narrow.
pause

Why the **** do good players ask for teammates on the boards, KNOWING that they will get a bunch of scrubs (in their mind, not necessarily in mine) that will ask them? Why not just ask people in private? You're just hurting these poor kids' feelings, you know damn well you're not gonna team with anyone who isn't ranked, so stop whoring yourself.

And scrubs, stop asking good people to team, you're just setting yourself up for failure. Cause good people only team with the same people all the time, I really have no idea why this goes on, this is part of the reason why there are always like 6 teams in MD/VA tourneys. God, you guys are playing for peanuts now, so sad. Long live 08/09 brawl, cause this **** is pathetic now.
How about you do me a favor and shut the hell up? U arent even coming to the tournament, nor do you attend tourneys at all, and yet you have the most to say. If I didn't know any better, you're the one sounding butt hurt. If you wanna chill w/ folks then that's fine. But keep ur mouth shut when it comes to the community cuz as far as I'm concerned you're outside lookin in.

Korn......chipotle has rice. :)
:rotfl:

Wow...yer seriously ******** or something. So I show up to a new town and team with somebody I don't even know. Who I three stocked everytime I played him in singles and yer judging me based off of that. That was not fun and that's why I decided not to travel to a tourney without a prepared teamate. Not worth it(gas, time, etc).

Geesh I was excited to come to VA to play yall cuz I thought yall had a variety of characters and I could learn. Cuz like I said I'm new to tourneys. But alot of yall are real ****s. No one is riding anyone. Yall don't read. I only like dubs in this game. And it is great to team with someone who can hold their own and on top of that understand/execute what strats yer communicating. I've never once came in here like "oh I'm so good". I've only been DEFENDING MYSELF and jking wit boss saying I'll win, but get off my **** I already know the dude. And why do some of u keep judging my looks like some *******. Maybe that's why yer community isn't growing, some of yall got some real issues. Like this oath kid thinks he is some God and calls everyone here who isn't ranked a "scrub". Like foreal chill some of yall.

Also, I never once said something about wifi. Never once bragged about beating someone on wifi. The only thing I talk about is the way I play the game. U can see a player's mentality no matter what it is. peace I'm out
Don't feed into any of that nonsense, bro. Just show and prove and you'll be fine. At the end of the day, it's just a game with Mario in it; you play to have fun. Just show up and let your gameplay speak for itself.

Also, who's coming via metro tomorrow? I kinda need to know tonight...

Oath.

Smash Ace
LOL WUT? I've been to MD for tourneys like 3 times since november, and I just entered a tourney 2 weeks ago.

Learn to read my posts, fool. It's cool though, I'll see you in person at the next brawl event with MVC3 or SSF4, and we'll see how you run your mouth then.

This isn't oath btw.

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
LOL WUT? I've been to MD for tourneys like 3 times since november, and I just entered a tourney 2 weeks ago.

Learn to read my posts, fool. It's cool though, I'll see you in person at the next brawl event with MVC3 or SSF4, and we'll see how you run your mouth then.

This isn't oath btw.

I know this isn't Oath.
However I still could give 2 ****s about your opinions. So do us all a favor and stick with SSF4 or MVC3.
:reverse:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
it's stupid to ask people in private. it also requires more work.

if someone good is asking for a good teammate charizardmain1995 should reflect before asking.

so we just ask in the public thread.

good players team with good players because they want to win? play to win? win money? why wouldnt good players team with good players? if u wanna team with a good player than u gotta prove yourself and that's always how it's been.

why so negative

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
apparently boss didn't even call me... he already left the house <_<

Nova, will you still be able to get me from the station, somehow ? =/ please
I could probably get to the metro station sometimes tonight or tomorrow morning

edit: my mom will drop me off at the metro station around 6:45pm... then metro to that station (probably take like an hour) if you can pick me up or something =/ let me know plz

Ajax15

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3842-7891
Prolly can't go cuz I got "I have no internet till monday and I can't navigate the metro site with my phone" johns

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Mekos tbh this is the internet, people voice there opinions about others that you wouldn't even expect them to say in person.

MD/VA is cool trust me.

I hate the fact are scene is dead now, everyone is gone.

Ajax that is the worst john ever for not going.
you can get somebody to help you out with that like me.

Ajax15

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3842-7891
Well I don't to spend money on the bus to go to the station to make a decision. I wana have everything prepared b4 hand

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Well I don't to spend money on the bus to go to the station to make a decision. I wana have everything prepared b4 hand
Is there anybody in silver spring that could actually help ajax out with a ride?
don't worry he's a cool guy, I've met him before.

are you willing to take the train?

Btw Lie are you still willing to team?
I think I'll come to this

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
damm mekos layed it down. he has my respect lol. ill team with you anytime manthis is lie btw lol
Oh what's up lie! I was wondering where u were. Okay definitely man. At this tourney I already have a teamate. But sometime we definitely can. I know some sick team combos with diddy!

Mekos tbh this is the internet, people voice there opinions about others that you wouldn't even expect them to say in person.

MD/VA is cool trust me.

I hate the fact are scene is dead now, everyone is gone.

Ajax that is the worst john ever for not going.
you can get somebody to help you out with that like me.
Alright, thanks Takeover. I appreciate that man. He you guys driving up from richmond how long do u think it will take. I heard rumors about MD/Dc traffic. I'm kinda scared...lol

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
So when should I leave Richmond u guys?? Should I come late tonight and spend the night or something? Would that beat traffic. Help me out!! haha but seriously

Lobos

Smash Master
Mekos the only traffic you might hit is on 95 into DC but you don't have to drive into DC since you pretty much are just taking 95 north to 495 MD.

Korn if nova can't get you from the metro I can pick u up tomorrow morning, what line are you coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom