• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Pause. Katie ain't like that like that, is she? The truest Smash Bro?

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Pause. Katie ain't like that like that, is she? The truest Smash Bro?

:phone:
Yes she's a ****. Tiger hates the fact that they have the same pronunciation in name (Tiger's name is spelled Caitie and the Nj girl is spelled Katie). She even made a blog that they shouldn't confuse her with Katie: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=128530

Caitie's been asked "Who was better, M2k or Dabuz?" She was like "What the ****? I'm not that Katie".
Hey, she just brings herpes
Fixed.
If you mean, smashed by bros, then yes.
LOL.
Who is this Katie? O_o
Her (Kate Lois on Fb):

:018:

Omni

BRoomer
everything about everything in regards to my question has been pretty gross

Sage1400

Smash Cadet
Just a random MDVA guy stoppin by to say I should totally be power ranked. Maybe I should get more active :D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Katie had just as much sex with smashers as a few other choice chicks (not throwing any names)

yet yall *****z slay the **** outta her LMAOO

I mean but M2K and Dabuz? like....how do you even?

Omni

BRoomer
we slay only her cuz you're not throwing out any other names

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Md/Va, gossip central since 2002.

@TkBro: She slept with such notables like M2k, Inui, and Dabuz...BUT she denied one smasher...An :olimar: main from Maryland. Still funny to this day.

:018:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I've tried to be nice to Katie since I actually think something is wrong with her. I mean she clearly has problems and all these smashers try to take advantage and sleep with her. It's REALLY messed up.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ohhhhhhhhhh i thought it was one of those name change things that katie does where she has to change her name 30 times because people stalk her and follow her and not a whole different person

My bad.

My wife went to ktar 5 with me and saw katie "the ****" and she remebers m2k as "the balding guy"

My wife the realest

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I've tried to be nice to Katie since I actually think something is wrong with her. I mean she clearly has problems and all these smashers try to take advantage and sleep with her. It's REALLY messed up.
^^^Suprisingly this is what i do.

the thirst does not kick in when around Katie. LOL

KAT on the other hand...I never had an Asian before

#TheThirst

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah Kat > > > Katie. And she seems to like to come to my tournies and keep smashers occupied. Plus she got that tongue ring, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!

Aight I'm done with pics. Just come to SKTAR or I'll **** you up lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
That girl was from England or some **** lol. She was looking a little funny but her Hermoine accent was pretty epic.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
He even turns the ugly chick in his favor. WHO IS THIS MAN?

I think Keitaro might be the best Host/TO combo in the united states. Not many people can do both well.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I mean it's just the truth. To American guys an English accent makes a girl more attractive. a 4 becomes a 6, a 7 becomes an 8.5 and so forth.

Now imagine a girl smasher with an English accent, for a lot of guys in this community it would turn a 0 into a 10

Top Bottom