• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Glad to be a part of this! Also, I quit melee so I can focus on brawl, the better game (LOL it's true, melee is so old). So yeah... WATCH OUT!!!
:O Good choice! I also quit Melee cause it got boring plus Brawl came out. Hope you try to learn the IC chaingrab at some point.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Someone go to COT5, lets goes, gas money n ignorant car stories on deck.

How long is the drive to NC? I know Jershey should be about 3-4 hours right.
NC is 6 hours.
Lol. Chu is so happy...that all he sees are $$$ when he see we host more tournaments..lmao.
As he should, none of you besides PS can beat him.
i'll go to either if there's a car pool, i got gas monies
I thought you were driving again?

:017:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
from around Baltimore -> charlotte= 6-7 hours
-> fayetteville = 5-6 hours.

charlotte is like the bottom of NC tho.

V1CE

Smash Champion
brawl singles and doubles, melee singles and doubles, project M, and marvel babyyyyy 10 entry for most of it :p

Cot6 will be bigger but yea the distance is about the same we like maybe an hour further i think.

falco03

Smash Lord
well my mom just told me theres no room in the car for me to go. tourny is back on is still interested

luckay its my uncle but theres no space. i might as well put this one since this is close so noon ehas to travel far. noone is ready for oos so yea

until chu has a full ices
june goes to tournys
takeover and omni return
boss stops going mario
logic stops johning
i stop switching my main
coney gets godlike with ness
poyo stop screaming
luckay stops choking
we should stay in our llittle md/va

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We are trying to plan some drinking thing at a hotel after COT 6 too, just saying :p Everyone's favorite girl smasher Katie may come through but keep it on the low.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Actually Cot isn't that hype right now. Should just practice at Lie's house and save up for Sktar. Maybe watch cot on stream lol. I'm down to go to Lies, may bring urban too if he can come.

Edit: Maybe we should all just go to NC and **** XD

falco03

Smash Lord
going to star to support ketaro not going to cot. why dont you guys practice and ask top player questions so you cant get good.

me and logic both agree candy made us better. he will punish something 1000 times until you stop doing it

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Sounds like Lie's should be a fest/tourney if interest.

Phil and I aren't going (too far away), sorry. I'm definitely free tomorrow though if people are bored

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
sooooo messed up...Keitaro pimping out Katie...SMH. At least we know Seibrik is un-retiring for SKtar

Edit: LOL, I was joking about Seibrik...I just looked at the SKtar thread title and he's in it

Top Bottom