• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
omni, i thought the same... then that ***** went out his way to prove me wrong by losing to every person that touched this game at least once!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Boss went to that SoVa tourney on Sunday? Who drove him?

All I know is that he won the tourney based on the vids uploaded to the SoVa channel.

:018:

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol thanks Snack.. I have a scar over my eye jus like him so I thought it was fitting.

Omni yea Scar def the best bad guy of all time in Disney. I think tuesday evening might be interesting though If the people come who I think are coming.. =)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I know this'll sound racist, but every black person who I've talked to about it has said that Lion King is their favorite Disney Movie.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I mean...it was a good movie...lol

as far as new **** I'm completely sure Tangled is my favorite "new" disney movie

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
My favorite is probably Pinocchio. Jiminy Cricket calls Pinocchio a jack ***, lol. And then Pinocchio actually turns into an ***(Donkey)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Time...Hmmm. I'll get back to you guys on the time. I get out of class at 11 that day and then have nothing the rest of the day.

:018:

Deez.

Smash Lord
I wanna place decent at this tournament.. top 5 at least. I'm also doing money matches so whoever wants to money match me let me know so I know how much to bring.. =)

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Damn 50!? Whelp... Deez big man SSR can MM that freelomar for ya if you need :$ just can't beat that MK :(

Woodbridge HYPE!!! Forute bring ps3 and rock band peez!!! I'll bring ultimate ninja storm and DBZ raging blast... Gonna be so hyped during this weekend...

:phone:

Deez.

Smash Lord
Damn 50!? Whelp... Deez big man SSR can MM that freelomar for ya if you need :$ just can't beat that MK :(

Woodbridge HYPE!!! Forute bring ps3 and rock band peez!!! I'll bring ultimate ninja storm and DBZ raging blast... Gonna be so hyped during this weekend...

Lol I should be fine.. thanks tho. Don't really fear anyone in MD/FreeA right now.. except for June n maybbeee logic.. but would greatly appreciate if you would lend me your controller for the tournament.. =(

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Definately... I'll teams!

And Forute I got the ps3!!!! Can you bring an HD tv lmao? And stay till Sunday!!! Omg this is getting more and more hype...

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I didn't see this post at first haha. Um, do you want to team, since we didn't get to team at KTAR or at Xanadu? lol

My phone is broken atm but I should be getting a new one by Wednesday, so I can't text right now.
For you, and people who never been to this tournament before
This is the venue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiYc2v5hyBo

;)

Top Bottom