• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
K9. I'm going to have to request that you either A) move WB to better date :8 or B) set up another WB tourney!!! Supervisor is going on a LOA so I gotta take her place for two weeks :( which means no free Saturday's!!!! I'll prob be at WB around 4.

:phone:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Holy crap Jrugs, I didn't know you came here from Houston already lol.

Yo MD/VA, Jrugs isn't half bad. He's a Snake main from San Antonio, where Espy/Kprime/I live. Played him almost every week for the past half year, and he improved drastically in a short time lol. Give him a nice welcome :)

Also dude, you should play Neo (marth, alot better than me) and DIAOS (sonic) if you get the chance :)

falco03

Smash Lord
Holy crap Jrugs, I didn't know you came here from Houston already lol.

Yo MD/VA, Jrugs isn't half bad. He's a Snake main from San Antonio, where Espy/Kprime/I live. Played him almost every week for the past half year, and he improved drastically in a short time lol. Give him a nice welcome :)

Also dude, you should play Neo (marth, alot wallier/campier/robotier than mine) and DIAOS (sonic) if you get the chance :)
fixed for accuracy

logic still trying to get the funds to go

Jrugs

Smash Ace
campier or not I'm dying to mm neo or diaos ( for experience of course Neo is ****.). Nike says hes better so he must be good, Coney says he will help kill any rolling habit I have for good. Plus I jus wanna play any one from MD/VA I been dying to play in this region since I moved here.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Im a lot better at not doing it thanks to you :) , but alas I still need to nuke the habit

Coney

Smash Master
Why does our own region talk **** about each other

....dis community
that's how you breed community and competition, though

for instance, i could bring up how i could talk about how, at my prime, i used to body absolutely everyone in this region with ****ing :dedede: , regardless of how bad the matchup was, but...

you already knew that

Jrugs

Smash Ace
I looking to play anyone in maryland/va area as well does anyone hold smash bros brawl sections, and or has brawl+?
Im super bored and live in baltimore even though I know snake/jiggs is not a jigglypuff favorite mu.

@falco I wanna get better here so bad, that would be nice to be the next takeover or perhaps better, its will be tough takeover almost beat ally in the snake ditto, plus Coney says hes a good snake.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
fixed for accuracy

logic still trying to get the funds to go
i didn't know robots could embarassingly decipher your one-dimensional strategy of running away and holding the shield button with the 2nd best character in the game in a match-up in your favor, making you look freer than katie's vagina

#themoreyouknow

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i just find it funny how lie has a new reason for me to not actually be overall more solid of a player than he is every week

everyone thinks they know how good/cheap/easy it is to use marth or do anything i do with marth and they don't. marth isn't a potent enough character that you can just freely robot with in a game like brawl and beat anyone good, so i guess you're insulting yourself?

instead of focusing on how "all i do is wall" maybe you should practice on being able to win when your own blatant wall out strategy doesn't work LOL

it's hilarious that lie says "all i do is wall" but whenever he has to fight against an actual projectile wall similar to his own, he has 0 success

samus/rob? really? with diddy?

k

Top Bottom