• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
hey **** you ******* peice of **** ****er seagull ***** *** ****ing loser idiot **** who the hell *** **** ******* idiot peice of *** ** *** ********** *************************** ************* ****ing seagull ****ing lover

edit: *** ******** ******* ******** ***** seagull **************
LOL. Jk fatal. NE is good, but no one ever talks about NE. Your snake is the best snake I have seen really in the u.s. that isn't ally. I don't know if you or candy or razer are better. Yall should ditto.

ChuDat

Smash Master
This is Esoj!!!! YAY!!!
I agree you care bout this region but HELL NO u didnt lead MD/VA to victory at apex, I was their and u werent making good decisions on who should b playing who, the other members on the crew were making the right decisions. Still luve ya Chu.

I STILL SAY MD/VA VS NJ/NY MASSIVE CREW BATTLE!!!!
I have no idea what the f*** you are talking about man. You always have opposing viewpoints about what I say and what I do. "chu didn't help clean up. Chu doesn't care. Chu didn't do this and that". Jose man hop off for once lolz. Attack NJ not me u fool!

Good **** guys, we got NJ/NY against each other LOLZ

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i know lol. It's true that md/va ny/nj is better than NE I was just messing around XD

get a job boss
FATAL make JJ go to more tournies. If he went to more tournies then wolf wouldn't be lower then fox or luigi on the tier list. Ugh.

Whenever we ditto in wolf dittos now it's like playing a copy of myself cause I learned all my combos and stuff from him. I'm gonna MM him at pound 4 though for title best wolf in east coast.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
md/va doesn't really have a leader :s but it wouldn't really matter in a crew battle against them... our players are better then yours... and combined you only have like 3 maybe 4 threats

-deez
lol at the vid... i could see chu getting a controller, playing somone... and dancing to the song the whole time lmfao

meepxzero

Smash Master
ahaha THIS THREAD IS SOO FUN TO READ! :laugh: I was doing more hard thinking and why did chu out rank me this time? We always switch off every tourney getting first and 2nd.

He might have gotten first more times than me, but look at the people hes lost to in the past couple month or so. Hes lost to sanoscky, deez, ps, esoj, hrnut and junebug. All 5 people ive never dropped a set to except esoj cuz i was d1cking around in GF with marth. Ive lost to korn, neo, ally, chu (strongly believe we go even in ic dittos), fatal and azen. All of which chu could lose to except neo. Granted my worse placings were just 3rd at woodbridge, 5th at C3 (chu got 5th too), and 13th at SNES (which i was the only md/va that went to). Either everyone strongly put my low placing as a big factor at SNES or something is weird. I guess this is just something to motivate me to actually get first all the time again or everyone firmly believes chu is a bigger threat than me and im just oblivious. If you factor in the fact he always wins double alright he is a bigger threat than me.

I love you chu and no hard feelings XD. But more people are afraid to play me than u. It just doesnt really add up.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Being the official and only leader of MD/VA, I would first like to say that Korn, Deez, Hova, and Ck (and any other MD/VA troll) do not represent MD/VA at all and should remain to their own lives instead of butchering up MD/VA. You guys don't even have pride for our region nor do you care about getting better at this game so I see no reason for u guys to speak. Stick to the social forums please.
don't assuming things.. chu D:

I thought you're the one who said "Korn is getting better and he still improving" a while ago ?
I think I did improving a lil..(atleast in teams) :o but... I don't practice that much...
I get bored of Brawl easily + I don't really enter singles.. because it's boring, you can't blame me for that :o I still play the game anyway

Pride for our region is to go OOS tourneys and ****.. but I couldn't do that, I don't go out to OOS anymore, because I don't have much money to spare :o

hope you get my point :)

Lol Hmm I see team mm... Chudat and Boss vs Ksizzle and Anti..:chuckle: can you say epic? thats like "The Rock,Stone Cold,HHH, and Undertaker in a unforgiven match XD:psycho:
LOL !!
it has to be Unforgiven huh ? :chuckle:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
NE Still mainly plays Melee :) we don't have any top brawl players except like Fatal and his crew. They rep hard though so we enjoy them.

But Fatal has seen Mass Madness and stuff, the hype is for melee.

Hell I think I may have even see Fatal cheering on some matches back when it was on the same day ;).

<3 NE.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
you guys are right....md/va is a horrible region

MM me!!! i mean...im ranked only 6th..........im ranked 6th in a horrible region......master of mk's please take my money ^_^

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
you guys are right....md/va is a horrible region

MM me!!! i mean...im ranked only 6th..........im ranked 6th in a horrible region......master of mk's please take my money ^_^
I'm not in with this ******** feud but I'd like to mm at Inui's if you want. Is $5 ok?

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I have no idea what the f*** you are talking about man. You always have opposing viewpoints about what I say and what I do. "chu didn't help clean up. Chu doesn't care. Chu didn't do this and that". Jose man hop off for once lolz. Attack NJ not me u fool!

Good **** guys, we got NJ/NY against each other LOLZ
O_o sorry bbuuudddyyyyy, though just like PS said, I think we got talent in this region, we just dont agree on u saying that ur the leader. thats all. During apex i believe u madea couple of bad calls in crews (no biggie) but we can talk bout that in person, no need to put it out on the boards, unless u want me to. Though ur right I should be going after NJ not u, so here goes. Inui sucks no matter wat he says... um, MD/VA is better...um Chu ***** inui in brawl while inui just wants to **** chu... MD/VA won the only crew battle their has been..... thats all I got for now.

OH YA!!!!

HES COMING BACK... ARE YOU READY???...09/12/09...

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
the post wasnt directed to you lol...but if you wanna MM then sure $5 is fine

MM me every1 else in ny/nj.....yall are so0o0o0o0o cocky so take my money! i only 6th in a horrible region :-(

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
o yea......MM team CANDYKORN

i mean.....wer only 6th and 8th in our region...so we must suck

Kaiber: you could of just asked for serious friendlies i does those all the time LOL...but if u wanna MM then thats fine too

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
o yea......MM team CANDYKORN

i mean.....wer only 6th and 8th in our region...so we must suck

Kaiber: you could of just asked for serious friendlies i does those all the time LOL...but if u wanna MM then thats fine too
Kai is fine lol. The "Kaiber Kop" name is just an old joke.

Serious friendlies are fairly boring imo. I tend to go for risky spikes often instead of playing like I should be. I'd rather mm tbh. We'll just see when the event happens. It's still 2 months away unfortunately

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
<-------------------

uhhhh hello?????
your the ONLY gay?????????????????????????????
chu doesnt call me DIRTY SANCHEZ in brawl for no reason ya kno?

kai: kk thats fine

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Everyones bad until theyve beaten me. Since im the only form of gay style in our region.
HA!!! U didnt say, people must beat ur ic so since i beat ur marth that means im good and i should b made number 1 in the power rankings. lol.:laugh::bee:

HES HERE!!!!........

ChuDat

Smash Master
<-------------------

uhhhh hello?????
your the ONLY gay?????????????????????????????
chu doesnt call me DIRTY SANCHEZ in brawl for no reason ya kno?
LMFAO. This is true. ESOJ is mini Sanchez

Meep - I agree with you that you are definitely are larger threat to out of staters. I guess it came down to match-up wise between me and you. I believe I got the majority vote (fortunate for me :chuckle:), so yeah lolz.

Korn - Good **** man, I'm really glad that your definitely stepping it up in singles and especially teams. I think you should enter singles more though to help us out. I just don't like it when people diss our area, ESPECIALLLY when it's MD/VA since that just makes us look bad. Sorry I had to yell at u for that, but it gets annoying when there is a train of people talking **** about us, u know? No hard feelings of course =).

I don't think MD/VA want me as their leader since I'm too cocky LOLZ. Well that sucks. Oh well, I'm still the best in MD/VA according to the rankings.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
edit: how about you come down to md/va ^__^
Easier said than done. Not only don't I have the time, but if I did, I know nobody, might have issues getting places to stay, and the expense due to housing and gas. If my region/crew were to go down for an event, then I might consider it though.

Ok Boss. Good stuff. I like the matchup as well(not bc of how it plays out but just the characters lol). The olympics game was terrible....you can have that one XD

Top Bottom