• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
cause we dont need u getting last place again and making our region look bad again.
technically 65th, and i beat kosmos :S
but when i go to regular nj/ny torunies i get like 5th
and have faith in my lack of skill :D

-CK
i can deal with that logic... iv'e read worse after all...
inui?

j/k XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I haven't touched Brawl in almost 6 months. I would gladly mm your Ike in Brawl for $10 though.
I'll do it for more if you want. Underestimating my Ike has cost legit top players matches and sets. >_>;

you and trevor lost to chu/chillin LOL...chillin doesnt even play nor is good at doubles!! hahahahahhaahhaah
Accidents happen. We are not perfect. That was the first and only time since August 2008 that we didn't take first or second to Mew2King in doubles in your region.

inui like i said only a few good ppl go to each tourny....you realize in singles you cant even beat our top 9....which means if you were in our region you would be ranked 10th?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH o wait....nvm sanoscy can most likely beat you to....so you'd be 11th AT BEST hahahahaLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eh? I believe I won the last four sets against P~S and I doubt any of your MKs are as good as mine anymore with Omni being so rusty. I'm really great at the ditto. REALLY great at it. I've beaten NEO before and can fight him in general. I do pretty well against Meep.

Honestly, the only person in MD/VA that gives me a lot of trouble is ChuDat. You're hard because you're Snake, but I think we'd have much closer sets that I could win if you didn't main that character.

uhh I'll play your ike with mine for a lot of money. a lot.
You...intimidate me. $5 is as high as I'll go.

i've beten atomsk before, whats that say about your regioin XD
Yes, but then he beat you quite hard after that. Atomsk is as bad against Olimar as I am against Snake, sadly.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
can u explain cata???

even if u did beat me i would just say my finger was sprained....ROFL
I got wrecked. How about Chu's Thanksgiving Biweekly forever ago? :laugh:

Dude, you didn't see my hand? ANYONE that saw me that day can vouch for me. My finger was swollen like a balloon.

boss8

Smash Hero
its fine....i didnt get any sleep....my grandmother died.....we almost crashed...i am a 350 pound black man with no job money or a life.....

i can list a few as well.....except those are all true >_> i've also been shot...doesnt stop me from pushing up-b....ROFL

one of the up-b's shield poked you ROFLMAO!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you don't believe me about my finger, ask ANYONE that was with me that day. They will ALL vouch for me. Atomsk, Alex Strife, Magus, Izumi, whatever.

Wow dude. Idc what you think about anything else, but my finger was definitely hurt that day and I STILL did 50% of the clean-up work FOR THE ENTIRE EVENT FOR 6 HOURS STRAIGHT with Magus.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i've beten atomsk before, whats that say about your regioin XD
didnt atomsk take u out of the tourney that day? also, you havent beaten me. and atomsk is ranked higher right now (for the moment) also being held back by a big pikachu/olimar weakness. only candy and neo have beaten me from md va and last time me and candy played i won.

since u guys are conjoined md/va ur pretty good. if we joined with ny , the nj/ny region would massacre. just saying

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
-ksizzle
you'd add ninjalink, anti, snakee.... we're scared -.- (still love you all XD well the ones i chill with or think are cool, sorry... we'll leave names out... )

and you beat me such a long time ago..... and yes atomsk did beat me that same day... but he's your best player, no way he should have givin me any rounds let alone an entire set, i mean he was your best... i wasn't even top 5

and inui... i'm a million and one times better against mk now, its still a **** match-up in your favor... but i'll beat you now

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You got so lucky last time! Aaaahhh! It was so stupid and my finger was LITERALLY SPRAINED! :mad:

I'm going Ike next time. :)
Classic Inui john.:laugh:

didnt atomsk take u out of the tourney that day? also, you havent beaten me. and atomsk is ranked higher right now (for the moment) also being held back by a big pikachu/olimar weakness. only candy and neo have beaten me from md va and last time me and candy played i won.

since u guys are conjoined md/va ur pretty good. if we joined with ny , the nj/ny region would massacre. just saying
Least nj/ny and md/va is better then like every area in atlantic south.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
-ksizzle
you'd add ninjalink, anti, snakee.... we're scared -.- (still love you all XD well the ones i chill with or think are cool, sorry... we'll leave names out... )

and you beat me such a long time ago..... and yes atomsk did beat me that same day... but he's your best player, no way he should have givin me any rounds let alone an entire set, i mean he was your best... i wasn't even top 5

and inui... i'm a million and one times better against mk now, its still a **** match-up in your favor... but i'll beat you now
atomsk has never been 1st on the rankings. hes never been our best player.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
QFT

atomsk has never been 1st on the rankings. hes never been our best player.
Regardless of the rankings, Atomsk is indeed our best player overall when you take doubles and characters into account.

He is significantly better than ADHD and Anti as an overall player.

GL beating my MK with Olimar. It's probably not going to happen.

Classic Inui john.:laugh:
It's a legit fact, douchebag.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
and inui when i mentioned 1st on PR it meant singles OBVIOUSLY no one here is talking about doubles.
I'm sure most people in MD/VA would be far more excited about beating Atomsk than beating ADHD, lol. Atomsk is the better player. He can actually counterpick people into oblivion and function in doubles.

ADHD being ranked higher doesn't make him better. P~S is right when he says Atomsk is our best player. ADHD is just the strongest in singles with one character that happens to be SS++ Upper God Tier.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
nah trick, adhd is a bigger name than atomsk right now. stopped being bias towards ur lover.

ur entitled to ur own opinion EE but ive never heard of him

now that i ask around on aim about who he is i get stuff like

I can't stand that kid
He barely speaks English
And tries to be a **** on the boards
Bad mix

rofl

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
wyatt still has WAYYYYYYYYY better accomplishmetns and more sets over him. and wyatt got 5th at genesis might i add without adderall

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. adhd uses diddy. a character that requires a bunch of tricks, mindgames,combos, and thinking. d3 has 21 matches 60:40 or worst in his favor. infinites on 5 characters and im not even counting ledge infinites. d3 also has a cg and his utilt is broken. d3 has a better recovery. ur so biased inui it's just amazing. d3 is much harder for most characters then diddy. he also lives ****ing forever.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Someone better then you me thinks.
umm Bite your tongue please? Korn better then Ksizzle HaHa, QFT now please. what facts do you have that Korn is better then Ksizzle?

And Inui Diddy isn't SS++ GOd Tier... Idk I'd say in singles ADHD is slightly better then Atomsk.. But Atomsk is Miles Miles and Miles away better then ADHD in teams. Just saying.

And hes right NY/NJ would win hands down. because most of our best players are retired.. such as Chillin,Plank,Azen,Omni... and Neo being really inactive. you MD/VA people would get ***** sorry.:chuckle:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
you clearly can't take a joke.. lol
obviously i'm nowhere near Ksizzle.. D: i barely practice Brawl

what a big jerk :laugh:
atleast you should be happy that MD/VA have some good mks, like when I 3 stocked you last time we played :chuckle:

umm Bite your tongue please? Deez better then Thumbs HaHa, QFT now please. what facts do you have that Deez is better then Thumbs?
Fixed!

Deez.

Smash Lord
you clearly can't take a joke.. lol
obviously i'm nowhere near Ksizzle.. D: i barely practice Brawl

what a big jerk :laugh:
atleast you should be happy that MD/VA have some good mks, like when I 3 stocked you last time we played :chuckle:
Lol Korn I love your broken English. But your right you 3 stocked me I think I would explain why.. but really no point good ****.:chuckle:

Top Bottom