• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Hey guys!! This is it my official goodbye! I loved meeting all of you and thank you so much for the experience I gained. Even since my last tourney with u all I have grown alot and have been practicing so much. It's a shame I couldn't make one last tourney to try my new powers out!

Please root for me at genesis 2 MD/VA! Imma miss u guys! *Tear

-Mekos

Aposl

Smash Ace
Hey guys!! This is it my official goodbye! I loved meeting all of you and thank you so much for the experience I gained. Even since my last tourney with u all I have grown alot and have been practicing so much. It's a shame I couldn't make one last tourney to try my new powers out!

Please root for me at genesis 2 MD/VA! Imma miss u guys! *Tear

-Mekos
iMMA SEE YOU THERE SON! And then you arent goin to have any excuses about these "new powers" when I take you out!

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Seriously... Ok. 4 ppl it is then forget other ppl or sucks for the ppl who don't have cash. Get a job ;p

Sry spell check is the nest!!! I'm tips? Lol!!! Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
WTF? WHO WENT TO PA, AND WHY WASN'T I THERE FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

congrats guys

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Yay $85.00 :D

You could of joined us Neo, Renan offered rides and posted it on smash boards and Facebook.

:phone:

Aposl

Smash Ace
NEO only comes if there is 0 effort on his end involved, and then you remind him 8.5 million times. Not hating, I just want everyone to know how it works with NEO. XD

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
That was one of the best tournies ive been to in a while... Hungry box is legit(D3 is gay vs peach), managed to beat blueRogue and beserker's Ike is so awesome lol!

Neo I posted lots of messages saying I wanted to do something this weekend :/ even if it meant driving 5 hours away lol!

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
I can't. Won't be able to go to a tourny till the 23rd :/. Atleast if it's on a saturday :p

Dude UsurperKingZant can you give me a link to my match vs Blue Rogue. I wanna keep playing like that so gotta watch myself to memorize stuff lol!!! Winning that was so legit!

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
When it gets uploaded. Should take 48 hours for that to happen on my slow connection
woot sounds awesome!!! And I'm dying to see that first round I had with beserker again lol. Such **** with Usmash.

Anyone want to brawl today?

This region is so dead... Wish we were back to 08 status again lol everything was hype back then

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Guys I'm getting soooo good

I'm gonna come do something relevant again soon. Just don't forget about that light blue marth

Top Bottom