• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
who is going to nc this weekend? who is having smashfest this week? me/gimr/apostle wanna practice for genisis
I suggest you megabus there. It's cheap. Washington Megabus goes all the way to Charlotte for cheap (cheaper then driving at least and much less stressful).

If you have a smashfest somewhere let me know cause I'll attend.

Whenever I host anything at my house, you people never come -.-....

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Guess I'll try some of those games but not a super fan of making street fighter a competitive game... That game just reminds me of my childhood with SNES lol so idk...

When coney posts his tourny. I'm going to hype that thing like crazy lmfao. I'll message crap load of oos pps :p

Joe come over after 7:30. Going to brawl. Getting that practice in before coney's!!! And for kicks and giggles I'll give you one MM :8

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Guess I'll try some of those games but not a super fan of making street fighter a competitive game... That game just reminds me of my childhood with SNES lol so idk...

When coney posts his tourny. I'm going to hype that thing like crazy lmfao. I'll message crap load of oos pps :p

Joe come over after 7:30. Going to brawl. Getting that practice in before coney's!!! And for kicks and giggles I'll give you one MM :8

It's 4th of July Renan. I'm doing stuff :c. I think most people are having barbecque's or some shiz...

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Ee-^^^ forming carpool lol? Let's see EE, pitzer(maybe), gimr, ps, apostle and Omni

May go to a tourny in michigan. Prob in august 13th or 20th if anyone is interested! Pm,aim or text me

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I can't really get out of the house til the 7th, honestly

kinda trapped (and that's why I was hoping someone was hosting something later in the week)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
if anyone is goin to any tourny this weekend count me in and save me a carpool spot

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I suggest you megabus there. It's cheap. Washington Megabus goes all the way to Charlotte for cheap (cheaper then driving at least and much less stressful).

If you have a smashfest somewhere let me know cause I'll attend.

Whenever I host anything at my house, you people never come -.-....
how much is cheap? lol
and how far is charlotte fromt he tourny? are you mega busing there?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
@Omni: hmmm, interesting. Our best MK about to make an appearance?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Yo if yall going!! One of yall team with me! I'll house u! haha
I need a partner for this? Omni if u coming lets do this!
how far are you from the venue? could you house friday and sat? i'l let you know if we're going for sure later in the week, right now i'm just getting the details

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
ps, let me know if you're going with matt and calvin cuz i wanna come

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Lie said you guys were going. I told him to bring more md/va ppl. And we had 1 spot left.

Everyone better go to coney's!!! I'm hyped like shizz

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Lmfao lie is hilarious!!!
He always makes some **** up. Not surprised

No offense if he sees this. But that's one of the reasons I stopped hanging around him. He says way too many stories that aren't very true :8

I salute lie! The real G (*****) lol.

Luckay you didn't take those treats!(I hope lol)

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Actually in lies defense he wasn't tech wrong. We did say he couldn't come :8 so I guess he was partially telling the truth? Some of us in the car decided on a no in him coming. Lmao ghetto tho. I didn't even use that word. Nice lie lol

And anyone know if fb down? I can't get on to post a rant!!! Damn it

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Man It is true! U should go back to that blog and read the whole thing. But I finally talked to Fow on skype. Basically the whole Vegas smash scene is real tight and want to represent for Genesis 2 the biggest smash tourney in their eyes. He says he knows we are good but feels more comfortable with sk92 his regular teamate.

I understand what he is saying. I was just telling them it was wrong cuz they have known this is what they wanted to do, yet they just told me this week(two weeks before genesis). Now I'm without a teammate. I could have got another great teammate but like everyone already has one. This sucks real bad and I got screwed real hard. Basically, now I have to go to the venue and ask around for a teammate. It is some real ffd up stuff but I'm already over it. I'm not gonna let anything hold me down in life.

This is the simple version of the story.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
No Falco. All the strats and tactics I made up for our lucas and ness team beasts on everyone online he doesn't want to try for the first time offline at genesis 2.

It is so unfortunate. We have some legal glitches for lucas and ness that are so sick. I made up tactics against every team. For example olimars love to spam pikmen. Well bait em for that and ness pika fire them. Thats 30-70 percent healing depending on all that we do after that. Top teams camp when they are unsure of what to do. Well we can both heal. That will force teams to always rush us after they see that. This means we can always be in control of the match. But its whatever.

Top Bottom