• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Kaffei

Smash Hero
As an MK main, I'm gonna say that teaming with Kirby/Wario/GW is the best thing ever =D

chillindude829

Smash Master
nah theres nothing wrong with playing smash for money

there is something wrong with playing smash for money when you're not good enough to guarantee making at least your plane ticket back

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
nah theres nothing wrong with playing smash for money

there is something wrong with playing smash for money when you're not good enough to guarantee making at least your plane ticket back
Good ****.

Well I guess not, but unless you're one of the few who can make smash time > job time, then you're doing it wrong LOL.

Anyways, I plan to do MD/VA proud. <3

Inferno3044

Smash Master
mvc3 didn't draw me in that much either :l
SC... idk how i'd train you, you seemed to know more than me lmao but maybe some team matches?

anyone know where they hold sc2 tournies?
Can you teach me some things? I'm pretty bad at this because my league won't go up (im right now bronze 9 and I can win in about 10 minutes no problem) but beating them doesn't teach me anything. I basically go zeals/voids and win. But there's a lot of things I don't know and wanna learn (how to efficiently scout, best time to expand, how to apply different builds, etc.)

Wife

Smash Lord
I live in Crystal City, VA now and I really want to play Melee.

I have a great setup at my apartment or I'm happy to drive to you.

I'm still certainly good enough to practice against, but not good to enough to place. I'm looking to playing more often and get better again.

Peach is probably still my best competitive character but I have a fox/falco/sheik/marth good enough to practice against.

I'm never on the boards these days though so if anyone wants to play please please drop me a text at 410-707-2367.

I live in Crystal Towers Apartments, walking distance from the Pound V venue. Thanks!!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Can you teach me some things? I'm pretty bad at this because my league won't go up (im right now bronze 9 and I can win in about 10 minutes no problem) but beating them doesn't teach me anything. I basically go zeals/voids and win. But there's a lot of things I don't know and wanna learn (how to efficiently scout, best time to expand, how to apply different builds, etc.)
i'm learning myself lol
what race do you play?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
derp derp
all i know about toss is that their broke broke :D
yoster, esoj, juno, and anoku are all pretty good. idk if any of them use toss though, but they can probably help more than me

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

I'm still certainly good enough to practice against, but not good to enough to place. I'm looking to playing more often and get better again.

Peach is probably still my best competitive character but I have a fox/falco/sheik/marth good enough to practice against.

I'm never on the boards these days though so if anyone wants to play please please drop me a text at 410-707-2367.

I live in Crystal Towers Apartments, walking distance from the Pound V venue. Thanks!!
I might have to start playing again to. I might hit you up

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I'm willing to take whatever help. And yes I use toss. I might get a hold of a friend in college. Last time I checked he was diamond 1 aiming to get into master's or whatever the one above diamond is.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion

any chance of you learning brawl :D

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
wife is the guy who is known for melee commentary. i believe he is originally from this area, and was a peach main. he often teamed with husband who used marth if i'm not mistaken...

apology accepted :D

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wife is the guy who is known for melee commentary. i believe he is originally from this area, and was a peach main. he often teamed with husband who used marth if i'm not mistaken...

apology accepted :D
Wife and Husband graduated from the same high school I went to lmao. Too bad they're like 4-5 years older or I might have been there to see them in high school and play melee with them (If I knew about the melee scene back then and smashboards for that matter).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
something tells me PS thinks Wife is a chick

i aporogize if i'm mistaken tho
I have once assumed wife may have been a girl. Lol. But my friend had played with him and said "Him" I was like wtf? lol. Good team team tho.

Top Bottom