• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
got a call from Lukky today. looks like he's coming back to the brawl scene

va got no chance

Omni

BRoomer
OK. Mario mains need to stop using Mario and pick a top tier.

As a matter of fact, all of MD/VA need to be top tier whoring except for successful novelty players like PS.

1.) Boss needs to switch to Diddy.
2.) Chu needs to switch to MK.
3.) NEO can keep Marth, but needs to main MK.
4.) TKO needs to switch to Falco and stay Falco.
5.) Idk wtf Noid is doing with Samus/Sheik but that **** needs to stop.
6.) Nova needs to drop ROB and just pick a top tier.
7.) Aposl needs to drop PT; probably pick up Snake or Wario.
8.) Pink. Hm. His Lucas is legit, but he needs a strong top tier main like Diddy. Lucas can be his novelty backup.

Omni

BRoomer
Who cares about being good
scrubby mentality, tant. just because you stopped your pursuit of trying to be a top player doesn't mean the rest of the region should

also DDD is a good character. when i say pick a top tier i mean stop using mid/bottom tiers

ninjad:

edit: but yeah brandon said the other thing i was gonna say. Coney uses a good character, has fun playing him, and put in A LOT of time to get to where he is. it's not some fairy tale story where a kid picks a character and just plays to have fun and becomes good out of no where

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
OK. Mario mains need to stop using Mario and pick a top tier.

As a matter of fact, all of MD/VA need to be top tier whoring except for successful novelty players like PS.

1.) Boss needs to switch to Diddy.
2.) Chu needs to switch to MK.
3.) NEO can keep Marth, but needs to main MK.
4.) TKO needs to switch to Falco and stay Falco.
5.) Idk wtf Noid is doing with Samus/Sheik but that **** needs to stop.
6.) Nova needs to drop ROB and just pick a top tier.
7.) Aposl needs to drop PT; probably pick up Snake or Wario.
8.) Pink. Hm. His Lucas is legit, but he needs a strong top tier main like Diddy. Lucas can be his novelty backup.
we all should listen to the king daddy Omni
m(__ __) m

Omni

BRoomer
the record between you and me is like 239294-2 with luidi mah dood.

and i've never lost any ZSS ever

kingtoon is what you'd call a player who successfully uses a novelty character at high level. toon link, himself, is a good character as well. also, if you're gonna try to use novelty you have to be puttin in work constantly to make it work.

my point is that our region sucks because enough people don't play to win. just sayin.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Ummmm I wanna be good and I'm tired of not playing smash soooo I'll be around

boss8

Smash Hero
lol u sure omni?

we only played in singles like 6 times....i think its even...xD

are region would rather have fun playing the game then actually PLAYING the game....if thats the case.....why doesnt EVERYONE play MK if they where playing to win? lol

Omni

BRoomer
idk, mangz. for like the first year and a half of smash the only people i ever lost to in MD/VA was Chillin, Azen, NEO, and maybe one other person. i went undefeated for a long *** time. i think your first win against me was after i took my hiatus and decided to come back

but considering im MK and how retardedly magnificent your wins looked id say you'll always be #1

everyone doesn't play MK because not everyone is good with MK. like, it simply doesn't compliment there style at all, or for some reason they are simply just horrible with MK. also, picking up MK is difficult 3 years into the metagame since everybody now has overexposure to high level MK's. picking up MK right now only works if you've got enough talent/skill to ignore that metagame growth gap

which is why i only suggested Chu and NEO to use MK

Omni

BRoomer
@lukky: post that URL to your website here so we can see what is what. also, we gotta get mad sessions in dawg. MD definitely needs our second MK main back (no offense sin/tant/ee, but ya'll weren't always mk mains)

yo another list to spark up activity: top 5 smartest players in md/va (who currently play brawl)

1.) Boss
2.) Chu
3.) Omni
4.) June
5.) Coney

what it do

KageMurphy

Smash Master
2011 - My year, the Triforce year, the final year!

let people do whatever they want

jeez lol
it's like if you telling me to stop eating ramen... gtfo :embarrass:
I rather enjoy his motivational posts, this region needs a leader not *** deep in veggie oil!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
@lukky: post that URL to your website here so we can see what is what. also, we gotta get mad sessions in dawg. MD definitely needs our second MK main back (no offense sin/tant/ee, but ya'll weren't always mk mains)

yo another list to spark up activity: top 5 smartest players in md/va (who currently play brawl)

1.) Boss
2.) Chu
3.) Omni
4.) June
5.) Coney

what it do
I mean, they're all really smart in the game so I can't have qualms can I :)

If you want to spark debate you should post people who you think are really dumb in game lol

and you should define what you mean by smart, and I think from seeing your list, it's people who are good at reading

Top Bottom