• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
We as in Me, Amber, Dom, Will, Bryant, Bryan, Anthony, Rob, and possibly the legendary Dan Ohlin!

And also I am trying to make Colbol, Fearless, and Harriettheguy part of my band :)
what do you guys play?
what kind of music?
seems cool though in the pics

Linguini

Smash Master
You going to be there?

I've heard rumor of a certain sellout that quit Manondorf, say it isnt so.

I'm going to be rusty, if you're serious kye and you're driving, you should come down with lex, we can practice.
I was losing faith but ive snapped out of it, just recently got my ganon **** together.Been coming up with alot of new tricks, we gotta play sometime.
and yeah i'll be there with kyle.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Oh you don't want to have live music playing in the background?

Alright :)

well next time I call dibs for playing a live set with my band. And we will only be like 15 minutes anyway :)

so sign me up for next FlaG

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
ATTENTION ALL ATTENDEES!!!!

BEEEEEEEEE ON TIME!!!!!!1

NOW THAT THIS IS STICKIED, I SEE THIS BECOMING VERY HUGE!!!

WE NEED PEOPLE TO BE ON TIME FOR THIS TO GO SMOOTHLY.

DO NOT GET MAD IF WE DON'T WAIT FOR YOU OR ANYTHING.

WE GOTTA MOVE THIS ISH.

can't wait. i will **** at this.

-hiro

Finch

Smash Lord
What is the point of having live bands at this? I mean I'm sure they're great but if I'm at a smash tournament I seriously don't give a **** about some local bands, I just want to hang out with my nerd friends and get better at smash.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
What is the point of having live bands at this? I mean I'm sure they're great but if I'm at a smash tournament I seriously don't give a **** about some local bands, I just want to hang out with my nerd friends and get better at smash.
Seriously, chill out and don't be so closed minded. You should be honored to have a chance in supporting any local talent. You never know where the next big thing is going to originate from.

Not only is that closed minded it's selfish.

-Kye

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Actually... where DID the bands come from? Did FG book them specifically for the smash tournie or or something else?

Linguini

Smash Master
**** live music at tourneys, as much as i like concerts it ends up just being distracting when mixed with smash ,at least for myself.
and those f@ggot emo bands suck.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I think most of the smashers would prefer my band to either of those two!!!! lol

me and flatsoda could do a set together, it would be amazing!!!

Frames

DI
u should get big names for next one, like all the headliners from ultrafest

@ pb&j u can break shiz's legs but he don't need them to play smash lmao

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Lol get infected mushroom to play!!!

edit: frames holy crap i want a paprika avatar!!!

vericz

Smash Champion
the bands will be playing at 8 and it will be like a break if you don't want to stay. Don't worry we will have the place open from 8am til very late so I'm sure everyone will get a lot of smash in!!!

Top Bottom