• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

bigman40

Smash Master
Guys, there's no need to get on my case like that. Even when I first started getting competitive in Brawl I barely knew people like Ken and M2K. I'm not good at remembering names, either. :(

EDIT: Also, he apparently never posts here. Or, at least, I've never seen him post...
That's how it goes ;) First we get in our quick taunts and wtf moments, then everything goes back to normal :laugh: Don't worry, it's not that serious anyway. Just watch random videos.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
That's how it goes ;) First we get in our quick taunts and wtf moments, then everything goes back to normal :laugh: Don't worry, it's not that serious anyway. Just watch random videos.
Sure, everyone point and laugh at the talking vacuum cleaner. :laugh:

:cry:

Mampam

Smash Ace

I wanna challenge people to brawl+ (teams prefered since it's too good) , who's up for it, it's mad fun :) and maybe Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram (on xbox live arcade) if anyone has an xbox with it.
i will play u in +

i play both, tho ive only played scrubs in +

Gindler

Smash Champion
I wanna challenge people to brawl+ (teams prefered since it's too good) , who's up for it, it's mad fun :) and maybe Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram (on xbox live arcade) if anyone has an xbox with it.
You can challenge my Ivy, I hope you don't use fox Nick showed me how much he needs a nerfing (still, ha). Teams works too.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I will MM anybody at Brawl+ for $1 ~ $20. Fox is amazing.
You're fox is too good........or is it just fox is too good? ha

fox/jiggs $1?

And is there one main version of b+?

like the one we were playing at gigs?
The one at gigs was 4.1 apparently, hopefully it'll be that one since fox was nered in his........even though he's still broken :chuckle:

You're jiggs was quite good.

Zip.

Smash Lord
lol..i dont like the feel of brawl+ at times..but then again.. i only played like 2 matches, i guess i'll have to play it a bit more to get an accurate opinion.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
lol @ ^ . Can C. Falcon combo like in melee in brawl+? Ooohhhh and lucario is probably combo city right??

Gindler

Smash Champion
ZOMG, i actually really really lik brawl+. i played it really quick at uuaa's house.

KIRBY IS SOOOOOO NASTY IN BRAWL+!!!!!!!!!!!

i would seriously train, and practice, and compete for brawl+ tourneys. i'm **** in brawl plus!!!!

-hiro
He's Nasty and super crazy easy to use, what more could you ask for.

I'd prob train in brawl + if it's as good as I'm hearing!!!

:colorful:
It's fun, alot of gay stuff in it though. (wario Uthrow>fart, luigi Dthrow to shoryuken.....that's the gay nasty stuff)

Linguini

Smash Master
I'd prob train in brawl + if it's as good as I'm hearing!!!

:colorful:
It's not.

Brawl + is just a pathetic attempt to mimic what melee already has, except it turns out awkward,dull, and the worst part is that it's still brawl.
If your liking brawl+ the odds are you will like melee more(for all those brawl players who haven't given melee a chance).

Top Bottom