• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

JTsm

Smash Master
Yo and this was suppose to be a local. xD It's all good though. Really can't wait for this. SO HYPE.

PS - Who are the Bay City players so I can add them to the list?

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Ayo.

You dipped out on me this weekend because you wanted to get drunk lmao. :salt:

It's going down here though. Get ready baby.

:yeahboi:

PS: We're gon' get crunk also. We haven't done this yet.
Hahah sorry man. I had to since it was my friend's birthday and all. I probably would have stayed if I had known it was gonna be you and not OS. XD

I'm down! We're still in the process of deciding which day we are gonna come down. So possibly after the tourney? :D

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
JTsm: the venue is confirmed, but I'm awaiting the new room codes from UM since they change those up every six months or so

Xatic

Smash Lord
Yo JT, what time do you plan on being there so I can make sure my carpool is there to help you out?

Cuz I know when you tell me a time you'll be there unlike some TOs I know
COUGH TECH CHASE COUGH
But I won't say any names.

:denzel:

JTsm

Smash Master
Juggleguy: Okey dokey. We have plenty of time, so...

Xatic: I'll most likely be there at 9:30 - 9:45 Since I got a lot of TV's to put in the venue. You guys don't have to be there that early, but 10am or 10:30 is suggested. Pingas.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Forgot to mention, our car will have at least one full set up. Probably two. We'll know as the date comes sooner since we aren't confirmed on how much room we have in our car haha.

clowsui

Smash Legend
it might just be you and me at this rate LOL, we could take the smartcar up if that's the case (in which we'd have 1 setup only). idk if tako likes traveling to MK legal events

JTsm

Smash Master
Even if you guys can't bring another TV, bringing just another Wii+Brawl will still be very helpful since we have 6 vacant TV's.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Wish I wasn't out of town during this. I'm gonna miss the appearance of the legendary clowsui, ffffffffff
I'll be in AA sooner or later again. If Big House 2 falls on a good date I'll prolly come since I wanna meet Dr Peepee + I love spectating Melee

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'll be in AA sooner or later again. If Big House 2 falls on a good date I'll prolly come since I wanna meet Dr Peepee + I love spectating Melee
Since when was PP confirmed for The Big House 2, haha.

And it'll probably be on October 27-28.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Ah that's useful information! Now I will know not to schedule RETRIBUTION for then.

And he's been wanting to come to the MW for a while ;)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Oh, thanks, I appreciate it. Regarding PP, I'm pretty sure he's coming to FC this August, so that would fill his MW void for the time being. We'll see though.

Also, congrats on a successful VENGEANCE, I heard from several MI people that it was hosted really well. I see you guys did an amateur bracket, which is something I definitely want to include at Big House 2. Do you mind talking about how you managed the distribution of setups in that sense? How many were there, and did you start pro bracket and amateur bracket at the same time or different times?

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Rob/Juggleguy Read your VMs.

I'll be taking MMs at this. I have a $20 total MM limit though.

I will MM any and all characters...including ICs :s

I won't accept 3/5 unless the MM goes to $10 or higher

The only people I refuse to MM (unless we don't play in bracket) are Julian and Derek. Diddy/DDD are annoying and stressful for Marth.

JTsm

Smash Master
I would MM you Clowsui, but idk how busy I will be or if I'll meet you in bracket anyways. I haven't faced a good Marth in a long time.

clowsui

Smash Legend
jtsm chances are you'll have ppl who would be perfectly ok helping you while you go and make your donation to me play a MM with me

and yeah ori how much?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Ori I could sympathy SD against you if it made you feel any better

oh wait, I already did that :denzel: the fight is on for $1

Xatic $5 is good. Wario is fray 8)

Top Bottom