• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

clowsui

Smash Legend
also why are you paying to top 5 if the attendance cutoff is 15 and you're charging $5? >__> it's your tournament but i think that payout structure is buns

JTsm

Smash Master
Yeah I copypasta Tech's payouts just because. Top four get the monies now :joyful:

What's The Point

Smash Master
I went over this before.

We need to move away from Top 5 payout. First, people need to stop copy and pasting that >=15 people is Top 5 payout since that is ridiculous and nobody ever used Top 5 when there was less than 20. Most of the time the payout is decided on the spot and is something stupid. After that, **** money back. The lowest payout should be at least double the entry fee. Meaning Top 3 till 39 entrants, Top 4 till 49, top 5 after 50.

If you have girly parts and think money back is an acceptable prize, then Top 3 till 19, Top 4 till 24, top 5 after 25.

Half way is Top 3 till 29, Top 4 till ~37, Top 5 after ~37.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I mean I guess it makes sense, but lol...

And Clow, I'm not even sure I'm going to this yet and I might be teaming with someone else already.

Top Bottom