• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

JTsm

Smash Master
Now I got 4 TV's, so if 3 other people can just bring Wii's, than let me know.

Oh and there will be a $1 melee side event if we have enough time. :denzel:

JTsm

Smash Master
That's fine and since Roller mentioned that there are even MORE TV's then I actually encourage peeps to just bring Wii + Brawl. So there 5 vacant TV's left and I'll just update the TV list and OP.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
If you use the venue's TVs, you have to put them back in the same rooms you found them in at the end of the day. I didn't do it after SWEET V, just to see if the janitors would take care of it for us, and later got an email from UM warning me that we'd get fined if it happened again.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I still need a good partner for doubles.

Also...Kee:

If you are attending this,I would really like to play you and BulletSquall in some friendlies! You seem cool and unfortunately Im always too busy to do friendly matches at my own events. But this is JTsm's sooo yeah lets play!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I still need a good partner for doubles.

Also...Kee:

If you are attending this,I would really like to play you and BulletSquall in some friendlies! You seem cool and unfortunately Im always too busy to do friendly matches at my own events. But this is JTsm's sooo yeah lets play!
Thissss BulletSquall was really chill and had a nice snake. I'd love to see those guys again and play them.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yooooooo Crew battle 4 v 4: Fish Flop! vs 6thPillar? :denzel: I'm sure we can do two side events running at the same time if we have the time that is.

Pingas.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I won't be here either, out of town =( whoever these Fish Flop people are, consider yourselves lucky I won't be able to dish out any Melee **** on the side!

But this looks really fun, good luck with everything JTsm. I'll forward you the room reservation confirmation as soon as I get it.

JTsm

Smash Master
^ This man beat SK.

:denzel:

:phone:
Probably the most dramatizing thing ever.... (obv jking). :(

Juggleguy: Aw I was hoping you'll be there. Okey dokey mang, thanks! ^^

FF crew: Wuvs, Ori, Xatic, and me. ;P

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ This man beat SK.

:denzel:

:phone:
No.

SK thought we were still playing doubles and teamed with me to beat himself lol.

Seriously, he was playing off against me. He lnows how I feel about that set. I just don't want anyone to make a fuss over it. I definitely did improve recently but it was a fluke.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
wtf typo lollolol

i dont give him permission!!

just think, if you team with me ill actually enter something, if not, then itd be just a regular day in ann arbor

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm 80% sure I'll be here. Parents think I'm visiting a friend @ UM (half-true). Girlfriend can choose to come with me if she wants but if I tell her it's a tournament then she probably won't come.

I'll bring $$ to MM. Any character vs my Marth, Japan ruleset only. I will take lesser MMs vs my Falco/MK.

Come at me, losers.

Who can house me and Sneaky?

Top Bottom