• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Np, also JTSM we should take a serious look at who should be allowed at the TO desk and Stream station. This is my suggestion.

TO
- JTSM, Xatic, Ori

Stream
- WuvS, Ori, Clowsui, Xatic, and Roller

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
Yo, since the Pingas bros(charles&adrian) won't be there, it'll be MUCH easier to hold down the stream. If you guys are willing to do shifts and all that, then I greatly appreciate it.

Stream commentator list: Wuvs, Xatic, Ori, Clowsui, and WTP?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Okay.

I'm requesting to commentate.

Frankly, most of you are not good at it. Igot a LOTTTTT of texts during PS3 saying to kick you guys off. And from watching some PS2 vids I can agree. I'm not saying I'm TKbro but I know I can do better.

First almost all of you are trying to be the informative one when you need someone to do color commentary.

Secondly, only a few of you know enough about each individual players histories, or the game to give better than amateur level commentary.

Third..you people often leave the stream unattended or uninformed. Its like TOing
..its a FULL commitment.

Lemme get Gio and we'll show you how its done.

I'm not going single anyone out but...yeah.

Xatic

Smash Lord
Whatever is fine with me. I'll do whatever needs to be done. :denzel:

Okay.

I'm requesting to commentate.

Frankly, most of you are not good at it. Igot a LOTTTTT of texts during PS3 saying to kick you guys off. And from watching some PS2 vids I can agree. I'm not saying I'm TKbro but I know I can do better.

First almost all of you are trying to be the informative one when you need someone to do color commentary.

Secondly, only a few of you know enough about each individual players histories, or the game to give better than amateur level commentary.

Third..you people often leave the stream unattended or uninformed. Its like TOing
..its a FULL commitment.

Lemme get Gio and we'll show you how its done.

I'm not going single anyone out but...yeah.
I'd be okay with Gio/Tech commentating. No arguments here

D

Deleted member

I've never seen so much fuss over local tournament commentary.

JTsm

Smash Master
If you think you got what it takes Tech, then be my guest. Gio can help out too, but if you guys need to leave the stream then we got back up.

This tournament seems like it's growing more and more, so it should be a decent stream at least.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
probably going to this 1

hope there is a tourney in april though lul

sum1 host 1 near meh that is below 32 pplz

mad hype for no venue fee

100 POST YESZ

D

Deleted member

I'm talking about all the past tournaments with streams. Unless you're running like a national sized tournament with sponsors, you really shouldn't give a ****. There's a line to be drawn though, if you got someone just being completely offensive I can see why you would want them off the stream, but if it's just a couple new people trying to commentate then I say let it rock. Commentators aren't made overnight.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm talking about all the past tournaments with streams. Unless you're running like a national sized tournament with sponsors, you really shouldn't give a ****. There's a line to be drawn though, if you got someone just being completely offensive I can see why you would want them off the stream, but if it's just a couple new people trying to commentate then I say let it rock. Commentators aren't made overnight.
This is probably the best post you have ever made sir

* applauds*

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
probably going to this 1

hope there is a tourney in april though lul

sum1 host 1 near meh that is below 32 pplz

mad hype for no venue fee

100 POST YESZ
Yoooo... I might come now.

Although japanese ruleset and $5 entry is :/

JTsm

Smash Master
Hopefully 30+ people come SK, so I can throw in an extra $100 monies in the pot ;o

JTsm

Smash Master
LOL xD omg that pic is way too funny. Chcjhfhvcffjohkgddhdqeujhffkvcdf,5@!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I have a memegenerator on my phone so I just went to SK's fb snagged the bad boy and wah-lah. I tried so hard not to laugh out loud in my Sociology class while making this.

Top Bottom