• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Oh yeah... a few questions on the ruleset lol. Are we able to ban neutrals? And Dave's stupid rule doesn't exist with this, right?

JTsm

Smash Master
You can in fact ban neutrals.

What is Dave's stupid rule?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Rage will not escape at this. He will receive his punishment at the hands of myself and SK.

We will come $20 (or more if you're truly generous) richer a pop.

**** will be talked.

Get your ***** ready because I won't be gentle.

:denzel:

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace

What is Dave's stupid rule?
Thank god lmao. And Dave's stupid rule says that you can't go back to a stage you already won on.

Rage will not escape at this. He will receive his punishment at the hands of myself and SK.

We will come $20 (or more if you're truly generous) richer a pop.

**** will be talked.

Get your ***** ready because I won't be gentle.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Oh yeah... a few questions on the ruleset lol. Are we able to ban neutrals? And Dave's stupid rule doesn't exist with this, right?
I was actually wondering that too because Japan Ruleset isn't the nicest to Yoshi's ._.;

Dave's stupid rule says that you can't go back to a stage you already won on.
"2. Winner may ban a stage from the Counterpick list"

^ Doesn't that mean only PS1, Lylat, or YI?
Like, this is just my view, but if we could strike Neutrals and DSR was enforced, that would be so incredibly bad for Yoshis (I would probably be the only one with problems like this) because (just an example):

- I think most of my matches will start on SV
- Then if I win, then the next match would go on and I would probably lose
- Then match next, people would more then likely ban FD, and since I couldn't go back to SV cuz of DSR, I would basically lose the set because of how limited the stages are.

Iunno, the few times I did Japan ruleset practice, it wasn't very beneficial for me personally. But since I'm one person (and not high-tier-ish where I assume most players will be) I guess it's not that big of a factor.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I can probably do a few MMs, depends on how much I have saved because I have to support Xatic as well.
Also, I'm well below the standard "good" for FF, so good luck~

Top Bottom