• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oh man, I had no idea you actually mained Olimar Ori. If that's the case...go ahead and use him in dubs if you want to homie. I teamed with L before at MLG Columbus and it worked out fairly well, so I'm not too in the dark when it comes to teaming with Oli.
I go Olimar and MK so we will be just fine :)

Kel

Smash Master
Why is FD even a starter? We should all just agree to be like Smash 64 and start on the same stage (SV) every time. It goes there anyway.

Kel

Smash Master
You guys are gay. You will never be as good as the east coast if you don't play smashville every single game. God, no wonder the MW is so gay. While the east coast is busy learnign to fight you all are busy trying to learn how to fight on gay stages.

What's The Point

Smash Master
You guys are gay. You will never be as good as the east coast if you don't play smashville every single game. God, no wonder the MW is so gay. While the east coast is busy learnign to fight you all are busy trying to learn how to fight on gay stages.
That's a great impersonation of a sensible person.

fZk

Smash Lord
If I don't see pools at least being made before doubles ends I'm gonna rage. They should start before doubles is over or this is never going to finish on time.

JTsm

Smash Master
If I don't see pools at least being made before doubles ends I'm gonna rage. They should start before doubles is over or this is never going to finish on time.
We know this. Were deff not taking late comers as well. We really want to have enough time for crews and side events.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
^ This. Most of the setups will be free by then and pools absolutely must take priority over friendlies/money matches at this point in the day. If people want friendlies, they should show up early enough to play or do the best they can to help guide the tournament along in a timely manner.

Perhaps you should consider adopting something MikeHAZE does at his events and make the crowd watch winners/losers/grand finals of singles and doubles as well. I heard he'll even go around and unplug all setups if he has to. Finals have been underappreciated by attendees for quite a while now so I agree with his decision to make people watch them instead of letting Finals linger around like a glorified set of friendlies.

JTsm

Smash Master
Actually we should start pools at 6 and start singles at 9. :denzel:

No but seriously, that's basically what were doing Apasher.

I'm not going to make people watch finals. If it's hype, then people will watch. Even if it's not hype, people still watch (less people, but still).

zyth

Smash Lord
finals are always hype, except when it was me vs. Tutu at youma last year. He ***** me so hard ppl were disgusted.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You're gay just for posting this.

:denzel:

D

Deleted member

By chance is there anybody in the Lansing-East Lansing area that needs a ride to this?

Marco said he possibly isn't going and I'm not sure if Goddy still wants to come and I don't want to drive by myself.

Goddy let me know if you still want to come.
I'm still planning on going. :woman:

I need a teammate if Marco doesn't go.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Well...****...I am no longer going to be able to make this. Something important and family-related came up that I can't avoid. My apologies to Ori and some others, I'll have to see you all at PS4 instead...

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
Sorry you can't make Eddie :(
Hope everything goes well for you.

I still need a freakin partner for this.... pingas.

Top Bottom