• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Are you in the Flint area? Because Xatic is coming down on Friday for the sf at my house and is stopping in Flint to get Topix. You should ask him for a ride :o

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Peacock da besss, but I run double as well hahah.

Oh, I might bring Skullgirls to this :3 it would be for 360

:phone:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Damnit now I'm hyped for Skullgirls friendlies and Smash. I've only gotten to play offline with the Huntington guys.

This weekend is gonna rock.

zyth

Smash Lord
Who's giving me a ride now I want to take allys money
dont, Ally is a con artist. I played him in this at vegeance, and he said he only played it once before. he then proceeds with a 3x launch-knockup combo with doctor doom and some other BS my mind has sealed away.

on a side note I'll bring TvC to this, now thats a mans game.

PzO

Smash Cadet
Yoo im late as **** but EVERYBODY GET HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
dont, Ally is a con artist. I played him in this at vegeance, and he said he only played it once before. he then proceeds with a 3x launch-knockup combo with doctor doom and some other BS my mind has sealed away.

on a side note I'll bring TvC to this, now thats a mans game.
1.I don't suck at marvel though ill take his money with a vanilla team
2. Ill MM you in TvC if I can use wiichuck
3. TvC isn't a mans game, I win tourneys hitting B. True story Youmacons last tourney for it my hardest opponent was a 13/14 yr old boy everyone else got destroyed easily

JTsm

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure DRDN is still an active ATM :denzel:

Zyth is rising up the ranks :yeahboi:

Top Bottom