• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This will be after SK and I **** you and Rage in doubles.

Congrats Ori you may get to the featured **** victim for 2 exhibitions matches.

:bee:

LMAO at that pic. Great job lmaoooo.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
This will be after SK and I **** you and Rage in doubles.

Congrats Ori you may get to the featured **** victim for 2 exhibitions matches.

:bee:

LMAO at that pic. Great job lmaoooo.
Rage isn't coming didn't I post that like 8 pages ago?

but YooooOOOOOooO I got this

:denzel:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I died at the reverse order post review between Clowsui and Kel's last posts when I went to quote somebody and scrolled down. LOL

JTsm

Smash Master
Updated the OP for the $50 mm.

Oh and if we have enough time for crews there will be 10 v 10 with MI vs OH&IN since it looks like Canada (except Ally) will be making this.

JTsm

Smash Master
I have it til basically midnight. Just saying that if we do have time for side events, but no promises.

I'm hoping with the plans me and my Co-To's discussed, we should be able to get everything done ASAP.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh man, I had no idea you actually mained Olimar Ori. If that's the case...go ahead and use him in dubs if you want to homie. I teamed with L before at MLG Columbus and it worked out fairly well, so I'm not too in the dark when it comes to teaming with Oli.

Top Bottom