• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alright Ori or Gifts, first come first serve...I'll team with whoever requests it first. K gogogo.

/NoHardFeelings

//God Kais

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
But Ori already requested it.
Ori requested it and said "if I want". I said a condition and am awaiting a responce. In the meantime I can still choose to team with whoever. You know we still on some of them team mms if I decide otherwise, Ori. :)

@ Zyth - You turned down my mm, no thanks. </3

@ Tutu - Damn why you have to make this such a tough choice for me homie?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
**** it...I've always wanted to team with a Sheik. Tutu, if you're not just messing with me and are guaranteed to attend, I'll team with you.

Ori and Gifts, I'll team with you both at the next two events I attend (excluding PS4 since I'm teaming with Patches). Feel free to hold me to that promise. <3

JTsm

Smash Master
Ori: I'm basically adding the money to the pot and distributing it. So if it was:

40 peeps = $200 + $100 = $300
1. $144
2. $66
3. $42
4. $24
5. $12

Tutu: LOL

JTsm

Smash Master
It was suppose to be a local... but you guys had to be all "YEAH MAN LET'S MAKE THIS A MINI REGIONAL!" It isn't a bad thing, but it's just... lol.

Kel

Smash Master
If we aren't making any money then you shouldn't mind throwing in $5 extra. It's going back to you anyway, right?

Kel

Smash Master
Tech you have to remember that this is MK legal. Kel is actually a top player here.
Actually I haven't really played metaknight in about a year. The exception is when I realized I was going to Apex and practiced with him for a couple weeks. I'm counting on not doing well, but I want to throw my MK into the ditto gauntlet to get him warmed up for the events to come.

fZk

Smash Lord
By chance is there anybody in the Lansing-East Lansing area that needs a ride to this?

Marco said he possibly isn't going and I'm not sure if Goddy still wants to come and I don't want to drive by myself.

Goddy let me know if you still want to come.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I see EL hasn't gotten any less flakey.

OoS people are going to be surprised when most of them play no MKs. There's only two people who will start a set with MK. After that there's maybe five people who have a pocket MK or do MK dittos.

JTsm

Smash Master
This is in the SWF Calender as happening this weekend. Awfully confusing.
I originally had the tournament date for this weekend, but I changed it to May 5th. It shows up for both dates, so they haven't taken it down yet.

Top Bottom