• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I've played LifeupJ in ness dittos and won 3-0.

I was on the whole day, but no one else came to play me :(
Just won on imnotpro! btw im not a person who hacked this account!
3-2
Out of these 2 quotes, who was the real winner...? I put lifeup J as the winner right now, cause he told me last night he was ultra happy he beat imnotpro for the first time in his life. Until then, I need to know who the real winner of the ness dittos was. If you both won't come to an agreement about it, you will both be DQ'd.

All Brackets Updated!

PLAY YOUR GAMES!! Thanks PEOPLE.

The Great MATTS!

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
I'm online, and once again I don't see my opponents anywhere.
Sorry I missed you again. Let's try tomorrow some time. I should be on in the afternoon and night EST.

Out of these 2 quotes, who was the real winner...? I put lifeup J as the winner right now, cause he told me last night he was ultra happy he beat imnotpro for the first time in his life. Until then, I need to know who the real winner of the ness dittos was. If you both won't come to an agreement about it, you will both be DQ'd.

All Brackets Updated!

PLAY YOUR GAMES!! Thanks PEOPLE.

The Great MATTS!
Lol wat, I actually won, but whatever, if LifeupJ wants to fake a victory, it doesn't rly matter for me lol

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Sorry I missed you again. Let's try tomorrow some time. I should be on in the afternoon and night EST.
It'd be much easier for me if you gave me a time range. Outside of class time and band / sporting events, my schedule is somewhat flexible, but I need to know what time to be on.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Matts..jel Is On When I Am Niormally Off..i Don't Know If We Can But I'll Try.
TRY. If you both can't play for some ODD reason. One of you will have to forfeit your match, or you will both be DQ'd from that match. Thanks.

Lol wat, I actually won, but whatever, if LifeupJ wants to fake a victory, it doesn't rly matter for me lol
If you won. Your getting the victory. I will have a tlak with Lifeup J. Thanks.

All Brackets Updated.

PLAY YOUR GAMES!!

The Great MATTS!

Battlecow

Play to Win
anyone know how to get ahold of mahie? emails are failing.

edit: he ain't replying to PM's either, and he never said when he would be on, so I'm in the dark here.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Beat NixxoN 3-0 in Ness dittos, lost 3-1 in Falcon dittos.

Falcon on this stupid laptop keyboard is a complete fail. Half my jumps don't even work. I'm tempted to drop out of the Falcon bracket but I'll see how far I can get regardless.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Well since NEAR randomly decided to drop out of the tourney, sign up jay5_sifty as my doubles partner.
Done. He's your New partner.

Who the hell do i play next?
LOOK AT THE FU.CKING BRACKETS YOU SIGNED UP FOR.

MATTS! can you please DQ masterfox? I've sent him PM's but he never replies and he's never on kaillera.

Also, anybody know how i can contact afro chhile?

Masterfox is DQ'd from singles. I know you been trying to contact him, and it was getting rediculous.

To All the People Looking for people. Try to PM, on here, E-mail, server, AIM, etc., anyway you can to get your games done. If you have contacted them in anyway, and they know about it, and they know they have a game and nothing still never happens, Just let me know and they will be DQ'd from that bracket.

ALL BRACKETS UPDATED!!

Keep Playing everything's coming along good.!!!

The Great MATTS!

P D

Smash Ace
Name: Afro -*cHHile*-
Type: singles elimination and dittos
Dittos Character: C.Falcon
Emulator: Project64k and p2p kaillera
Time:
Day(s):lunes,martes,miercoles,jueves y viernes
Contact(s): killera_afro13@live.cl
uhh ive sent this guy a message and no reply for a while now

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I dunno if I can play. The z button is stuck down on my last good controller. I get stuck in shield half the match.

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
you can clean a sticky z button pretty easily if you remove the back screws and wipe down the trigger/little rubber pad thing. i've done it a few times and it only takes about 5 minutes

Top Bottom