• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Message Killer First. If he agrees on a time to play and then backs out, or doesn't show up, he will be DQ'd. Make srue hes know's first. They have to have a chance.

You will both have to play on server then. If not, one of you will have to forfeit.

Holy, if you really want out of the tourney in every bracket, you will have to confirm it with me again. I don't wanan take you out and then you tell me you wanan play back in it, and Then I am going to have to reupdate all the brackets. You shouldn't drop out anyways, Templar said you guys got good frames and it was 60FPS. Let me know.

All the Brackets are Updated

JkhDaBomb Dropped out unexpectedly. He was only in the link Bracket. If VGDMalcolm, or hamburglar, or ShadeMoneh wants his spot int he link bracket let me know by Thursday Night, or he will be a forfeit, and free wins for others.

Also, MASTERFOX AND COCA, please PLAY YOUR GAMES. if not you will be DQ'd.

Look On All Your Brackets You Signed Up For, And Make Sure You Know Who Your Playing, If They Are On, Play Them.

The Great MATTS!
You forgot to update this
I beat skrlx (near) 3-2 in the singles bracket.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
You forgot to update this
He hasn't updated my progression in the DK bracket, either.
I did update it, it's just that I forgot to copy the new image over and replace the old bracket in my one folder. So when I went to upload the image, I uploaded the one I already had uploaded before that wasn't updated. It's all good now.

Everything 100% Updated

i'll enter the link ditto bracket if possible
I gave you the spot in the link Dittos to repalce Dabomb. Feel lucky. Your facing B Link as your Link Dittos 1st match. Thanks.

The Great MATTS!

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
I'm confirming it again, I'm dropping. in all my dittos(jig, kirby, pika, fox, samus, mario) and in singles.

too much south americans/europens which i really dont feel like playing at 6~10 frames
too much people that rarely signs on, or nonetoo much laggers
Kabal has been stalling our samus dittos for 3 days straight
Jel said like 3 time that he'd be there, and never shows up.
too much timezones to deal with.

Just let me stay in Doubles, i dont wanna penalized ZGE, so i'll stick with him. people will get delay ***** in g64 so GG.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
HolyQuebec Dropped out of everything but Team Doubles. The people that where suppose to play him got Free Wins.

Nobody will be added to his Drop outs because most of them were already past the first round.

Come on Guys, you Signed up, Play your games, Contact your people, You wanted to play in this tourney. Most people are Slackin, for almost all brackets. I thought you people would accually live up to your word and play this game that you love. Instead you sign up, and don't even care at all. The thing thats good about this tourney is, I KNOW ALMOST EVERYBODY NOW, THAT I WON'T LET SIGN UP ON FURTHER TOURNEY'S BECUASE I KNOW THEY WON'T PLAY THEIR GAMES. I KNOW WHO SLACKS AND WHO DOESN'T CARE.

All First round Players WILL BE DQ'D Friday night at 12:00pm. Due to people not caring at all to play their games. Every Friday, each round, people will be DQ'd that didn't play. That gives you a whole week.

Get your teamates together and start you doubles, or the same will happen.

To further people MAKING TOURNEY'S, IF YOU HAVE SOMEBODY SIGN UP AND YOU DON'T THINK THEY WILL PLAY, JUST ASK ME AND ILL TELL YOU IF THEY WILL PLAY THEIR GAMES OR NOT. I pretty much got everybody on this list in ssb64 that plays, and I know who doesn't care at all , and who does.

I will be making further tourney's but not as big anymore, because hardly nobody has the skillz or brains to play in a tourney like this.

The Great MATTS!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I have matches against imnotpro, filip :B, galaxy warrior, himura kenshin, kabal, nixxxon, \\killer//, and battlecow (& crumbs). I will be out of town on Friday and Saturday, so please get back to me about playing matches tonight (especially first rounders).

yeah buddy

Smash Rookie
I thought the tournament was March 1-7, so I haven't been asking either of my matchups to play :S

\\killer// and LULZ I can be on all day to play.

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
I need to play Jel as well... and \\\Killer/// let me know when you can get on... I haven't been able to play any of my first rounds yet.

Also, anyone know how to contact Danny?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I need to play Jel as well... and \\\Killer/// let me know when you can get on... I haven't been able to play any of my first rounds yet.

Also, anyone know how to contact Danny?
Danny is on and off on Galaxy. Killer comes on late, like 8ish (East coast time). I think I saw him online at 10.

On another note
I beat Mahie 3 to 0 in yoshi dittos. all pretty close games, 4 frames of delay on p2p.

Templar

Smash Rookie
For the record, I've tried to contact omega for our singles match, but I can't find him. I added him in msn, but I haven't seen him online. =/

kabal

Smash Apprentice
I'm confirming it again, I'm dropping. in all my dittos(jig, kirby, pika, fox, samus, mario) and in singles.

too much south americans/europens which i really dont feel like playing at 6~10 frames
too much people that rarely signs on, or nonetoo much laggers
Kabal has been stalling our samus dittos for 3 days straight
Jel said like 3 time that he'd be there, and never shows up.
too much timezones to deal with.

Just let me stay in Doubles, i dont wanna penalized ZGE, so i'll stick with him. people will get delay ***** in g64 so GG.
Huh? I saw you yesterday and asked if you wanted to play but you said you had to leave soon, but then you stayed on kaillera for like the next hour afterwards.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Nintendude beat me 3-0 in jiggs dittos

also, calm down MATTS!

me and masterfox are gonna play our falcon ditto on the weekend, could you not DQ us on friday? we both have problems during the week. I don't know why you're in such a hurry; I'm trying to get my matches done as fast as possible, and have done all of them except this and doubles. I don't think it's a matter of "hardly nobody having the skillz and brains" to play, I think that often, it's hard to get people's schedules to coincide very quickly, regardless of the intelligence and skill of the players in question. Next time, post a time limit before we sign up.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
The guy I have to play, Ottomatic, never appears. I played the first two rounds with him the other day (which I won), but then my internet crashed, so when I came back, we both felt we should start the set all over again another time. But I never see him. >_<

I already played my probable second round against Kabal and lost it. So if I beat Ottomatic, or he gets DQ'ed for inactivity, please put me to losers bracket for I lost my match against Kabal.

DMoogle

A$
All First round Players WILL BE DQ'D Friday night at 12:00pm. Due to people not caring at all to play their games. Every Friday, each round, people will be DQ'd that didn't play. That gives you a whole week

I haven't heard from Crumbs (we're supposed to face each other in Luigi dittos), so I just sent him a PM and set up a *Chat in case he gets on the server.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Even Crumbs' teammate (Battlecow) can't get in touch with Crumbs. That's why I haven't played my first teams match yet.

I 3-0'd dandan in the Mario bracket.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Crumbs changed his contact info since the start of the tourney; that's why I couldn't get ahold of him. I sent him emails at both of his new contact e-mail addresses, but so far no reply there either, so if you have to DQ someone friday, MATTS, DQ me and crumbs and let Nintendude's team go on. I've already established that We'll forfeit if Crumbs can't play by sunday.

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
It'd be nice if you'd wait until sunday to DQ some of my first round dittos because i'm basically out of town until sunday :(

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I thought the tournament was March 1-7, so I haven't been asking either of my matchups to play :S

\\killer// and LULZ I can be on all day to play.

I also stated that if the brackets fill up in time, the tourney will start right away. Don't worry, everybody already knows that the tourney started.

How come Shade isn't taking Kronos' place in falcon dittos?
Shade is now in Kronos spot and he plays YOU! in Cf Dittos. Go play him!

Nintendude beat me 3-0 in jiggs dittos

also, calm down MATTS!

me and masterfox are gonna play our falcon ditto on the weekend, could you not DQ us on friday? we both have problems during the week. I don't know why you're in such a hurry; I'm trying to get my matches done as fast as possible, and have done all of them except this and doubles. I don't think it's a matter of "hardly nobody having the skillz and brains" to play, I think that often, it's hard to get people's schedules to coincide very quickly, regardless of the intelligence and skill of the players in question. Next time, post a time limit before we sign up.

Battlecow, it's kool dude, I won't DQ anybody. I understand people have different schedules and have a life outside of smash. Don't worry, nobody will be DQ'd anymore unless it's a request by the opponent saying they been trying to play them for awhile, and they said they would show up and never did, etc..

The guy I have to play, Ottomatic, never appears. I played the first two rounds with him the other day (which I won), but then my internet crashed, so when I came back, we both felt we should start the set all over again another time. But I never see him. >_<

I already played my probable second round against Kabal and lost it. So if I beat Ottomatic, or he gets DQ'ed for inactivity, please put me to losers bracket for I lost my match against Kabal.
NO. Your win vs Otto was true. There was no reason for him to back out. I put you in as the win, and I also put you in as a loss vs. kabal. You can check the brackets. Thanks.

HEY MATTS.. JEL NEVER SHOWED UP TO ME AND HIS SINGLES MATCH..can u DQ him?

Jel Gets on very late, 2:00am 3:00am, as far as I have seen him on, Eastern Time Zone. If you can try to contact him and see if you guys can arrange a time you both can play, that will be great. I won't DQ him, because he showed effort in playing his matches. IF he does tell you a time to play, and doesn't show up without notice then he will be DQ'd.

Crumbs changed his contact info since the start of the tourney; that's why I couldn't get ahold of him. I sent him emails at both of his new contact e-mail addresses, but so far no reply there either, so if you have to DQ someone friday, MATTS, DQ me and crumbs and let Nintendude's team go on. I've already established that We'll forfeit if Crumbs can't play by sunday.
I will let it wait until you guys are ready, BUT if you guys are going to just forfeit because you don't want to hold another team up, thats a Discussion you will have to talk over with Crumbs, and Nintendude and his team. Let me know what's going on there.

It'd be nice if you'd wait until sunday to DQ some of my first round dittos because i'm basically out of town until sunday :(
I won't DQ any of your matches. Have Fun, and Take your time.

ALL BRACKETS UPDATED!

The brackets and the tourney are accually coming along good guys. Out of the 70+ Players, and 350+ games going on, there has only been 2 drop outs, and 2 DQ's. Everything else is doing really good. Keep the results coming. I wanna see who's on top in each bracket.

Edit: Oh and Our first Team game was Played Congrats to Koro and MattNf for the first Victory in teams.

The Great MATTS!

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Im on aim/msn and will go on Galaxy I hope that the guys I have to play show up tonight

Afro wins in are Captain Falcon Ditto

killa k

Smash Ace
MATTS! remove from every bracket plz. I forfeit the tournament. Might not have that much time to play after this weekend.

-ShadeMoneh

remedys

Smash Cadet
i lost in falcon dittos to b link

also, i guess i'm gonna forfeit doubles. it's way too much working trying to get my opponents team to show up (and if they do show up i dn't really have any chancce of winning)

Skrlx

Smash Champion
It's friday, are LULZ and Coca gonna get DQ'd for the match matts?

Saske and I have been waiting a long time

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
I beat SSBKirox 3-0

Edit: Ok I wanted to do as many matches as possible. My opponents for teams didn't show up but I've done all my other matches. I can probably play again this weekend but after that I'll be on vacation for a week (and then I can't play). I'll be back the 1st of March.

Top Bottom