• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Jel is on AIM right now for anyone who needs to play him

i won vs Jel 3 to 0 in DK dittos.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
MATTS! remove from every bracket plz. I forfeit the tournament. Might not have that much time to play after this weekend.

-ShadeMoneh
Okay your out of the tourney. No coming back now. All players will get free wins vs. ShadeMoneh

i lost in falcon dittos to b link

also, i guess i'm gonna forfeit doubles. it's way too much working trying to get my opponents team to show up (and if they do show up i dn't really have any chancce of winning)

I need a team for doubles. FIRST TEAM TO POST WITH A LEGIT TEAMATE, WILL TAKE THE SPOT OF remedys/ baconstarstrip.

It's friday, are LULZ and Coca gonna get DQ'd for the match matts?

Saske and I have been waiting a long time
LULZ has a new teamate, Hydro. Coca is DQ'd for inactivity. Go play your match with them.

i didnt even sign up for singles...lulz can you take me out?! o_o
Yes you did. You even played your first game with PD. I'll Forfeit your next match whoever you play vs. will get a free win.

ALL brackets UPDATED!

Just like I posted above....

I need a team for doubles. FIRST TEAM TO POST WITH A LEGIT TEAMATE, WILL TAKE THE SPOT OF remedys/ baconstarstrip.

The Great MATTS!

craiigg

Smash Lord
where teh **** are D Winds and Richter Belmont

Galaxy warrior i'll be in galaxy64 or pm me when you wana play

Richter Belmont

Smash Cadet
ZOD, craiigg, novakane, or nixxxon if you can read this im at galaxy64 right now. PM me if you do not get a response from me there

craiigg

Smash Lord
take me out of everything, every game ive played has been 8-11 frames and mad lag ive ended up quitting half way through even after being up in games..

eu cant play anyone who isnt EC rofl

MATTS!

Smash Ace
take me out of everything, every game ive played has been 8-11 frames and mad lag ive ended up quitting half way through even after being up in games..

eu cant play anyone who isnt EC rofl
I need you to confirm this with me again. Because im not going to take you out, and then you say you wanna be back in it. Confirm again Please.

i don't see "SIGN ME UP FOR SINGLES" anywhere there

>_> pretty gayyy...

and if you even look at the singles LIST my name isn't even there, but you randomly decided to put me on the BRACKET
For you B Link..
i won vs b link 3-0 in single brackets

edit: did the people in red on the doubles bracket drop out?
That was from PD on page 17 a few posts down. You played him for a match and you even stated in the server that you wanted to be in singles. If not why did you play your first game with PD....? Smells like a LIE from B Link. It's okay people forget sometimes.

I've been on a lot but masterfox never shows up... DQ?
You have to contact him first, then set up a time to play with you guys, and then if he backs out, then he can be DQ'd.

Since HQ dropped out, can I take his spot in Samus dittos? Pretty please?

Sorry your to late. He was already forfeited and remedy's already got his free win from HolyQuebec's drop out.

ALL BRACKETS UPDATED!!!

I still need 1 MORE TEAM FOR TEAM DOUBLES!!! Hurry first person to post with a legit teamate, gets in to the team doubles.

PLAY YOUR games and post results...

STAY ON KAILLERA GALAXY 64 SERVER AND LOAD CHAT SO PEOPLE CAN CONTACT YOU 24/7.

The Great MATTS!

B Link

Smash Lord
For you B Link..

That was from PD on page 17 a few posts down. You played him for a match and you even stated in the server that you wanted to be in singles. If not why did you play your first game with PD....? Smells like a LIE from B Link. It's okay people forget sometimes.

The Great MATTS!
Ok. This made me lose any hope of continuing in this tourney. First, you put me in something I never signed up for, then you call me a liar by relying on false information? The hell...?

To the others: have fun playing a tourney with this 10 yr old running the show. I'm out.

Battlecow

Play to Win
So, Crumbs (my teammate) is absolutely unavailable on any contact he's given (several email and IM'ing addresses) and my PM's have come to no avail. My guess is he's out of town without telling anyone or else dead. In any case, it would be remiss of me to hold up the tournament any longer waiting for him, so we're going to step out. Nintendude and his partner can have the win, and I apologize for signing up when we couldn't play, MATTS. Crumbs, you get a big frowny face from me >:-(

ZGE

Smash Apprentice
Does that also mean that I can have my round 1 win against Crumbs? Because I haven't been able to get a hold of him either.

P D

Smash Ace
i won vs nintendude1189 in jigglypuff dittos 3-1

solid games

also won vs desynch detected! 3-0 for singles bracket.... we have determined that crumbs should be DQ'ed and we went ahead and played our match

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Galaxy 64 is now up again, I don't know why it was down so I restarted it.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
drop me out of everything

I'm taking a BIG break from Kaillera and Smashboards

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
So I was finally on when DannY [SsB] gets on. We are paired to fight for the 2nd round of singles. I join his room, tell him that I'm against him for the tournet and ask to play our game. He says "noob", boots me, so I tell him again in chat and all he says is "noob". Can you DQ him for avoiding his matches and being ignorant?

-Storm

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I actually just joined his game, the game started, he said "n00b" and I got booted. Then he left the server. Last time I played with him he seemed like a pretty friendly guy so I doubt that was actually him...

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Ok. This made me lose any hope of continuing in this tourney. First, you put me in something I never signed up for, then you call me a liar by relying on false information? The hell...?

To the others: have fun playing a tourney with this 10 yr old running the show. I'm out.
You out of the entire tourney for being an ***. I showed you proof of you singles game that you played which is NOT FALSE INFORMATION, JUST ASK PD. You made something so simple and useless turn into an argument. Try to start accepting when your wrong.

So, Crumbs (my teammate) is absolutely unavailable on any contact he's given (several email and IM'ing addresses) and my PM's have come to no avail. My guess is he's out of town without telling anyone or else dead. In any case, it would be remiss of me to hold up the tournament any longer waiting for him, so we're going to step out. Nintendude and his partner can have the win, and I apologize for signing up when we couldn't play, MATTS. Crumbs, you get a big frowny face from me >:-(
It's okay. Ill give Nintendude and his teamate the win. Thanks.

Does that also mean that I can have my round 1 win against Crumbs? Because I haven't been able to get a hold of him either.
Yes Crumbs is DQ'd from the entire tourney.

drop me out of everything

I'm taking a BIG break from Kaillera and Smashboards
Saske. I need you to find a partner and tell me ASAP. or you and Near(Skrlx) will be both DQ'd from Teams. LAzy NeAr. I took you out of everything. Everybody got/get's free wins vs Near(Skrlx)

So I was finally on when DannY [SsB] gets on. We are paired to fight for the 2nd round of singles. I join his room, tell him that I'm against him for the tournet and ask to play our game. He says "noob", boots me, so I tell him again in chat and all he says is "noob". Can you DQ him for avoiding his matches and being ignorant?

-Storm
That was not Danny SSB. He's not like that. Just somebody trying to be him.

can i have the win in yoshi dittos then lol? :(
Yes, I gave you the win.

All Brackets Updated!

PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

CRUMBS, NEAR(SKRLX), AND B LINK are all DQ'd! Check the brackets for who you play, you might of got a free win or play somebody further in the bracket for each one. Thanks.

The Great MATTS!

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
Jel is never on galaxy or AIM when I am, anybody know if he gets on at any time that's not in the middle of the night? Apparently he works really late nights but I can't get on at like 3am or whenever it is that he gets on when I have class every morning. Anybody know other times he gets on? We've still got a 1st round dittos match to play.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Stormcrow yeah sorry but I do work nights 5 days a week and get home at about 2am pst and will be online untell 5am or so that is from sun-thurs, but on fri and sat I dont work so maybe we can play then.

Top Bottom